What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 227 & 229 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Ball

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ben Dyson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 227 & 229

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2134

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) | (G1.8) Fail Driving

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was repairing my gift from Santa, when out of nowhere a high performance vehicle attempted to use the go-kart as a ramp. The first attempt failed and so unbeknown to myself, a second attempt was conducted, which ultimately ended in my body being tossed into the air like an unwanted Christmas present.

It all happened so quickly and I wasn't sure if the powers above had already dealt with the situation, given my speedy recovery, so I didn't attempt to resolve this on TS before reporting.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/xccM2x31h78

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I have had a few messages reference this report. Yes it was my car, but it was not me. My game crashed and I woke up dead, an admin got me back up, in this time my car got stolen and I reported that also.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas @Ben Dyson! Upon looking over the video around 20 seconds where the ID's are shown 228 and 227.  228 was the driver of the vehicle at the time in the video and 227 was simply a passenger at this time. The report is straight forward as a whole, I will be issuing a 2 day ban on 228  for the breaking the rule G1.2. As 227 was simply a passenger no action will be taken upon them.

Action
ID: 228
Rule: G1.1
Action taken: 2 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back