What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 229(Gang) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PERMED ACCOUNT

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rachel Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 229(Gang)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/07/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1630

What best describes this incident ?: Taking Medic Hostage

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was treating an individual 229 had asked me to treat. Then the rp turned and it got nasty as i wouldnt turn off my bodycam, they drew guns on me and put me in zipties and took me away from my patient and left me in the middle of knowhere.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/LbOgT79AajDdM/d1337OSK1Fws?invite=cr-MSxnUGwsNTU4NTk2MDQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello Rachel.
Now looking through your statement of this whole situation it doesn't really tell the whole truth. We were in a situation where you was treating a person we had recently been in a situation with, which ended in the person being incapacitated. Now our original plan from this was that you would be able to help the person in need on sight and not transfer him to a different location as we suspected the person was from a group we have ongoing beef with and possibly carried stuff on him that we were after.

Now as the RP prolonged it became clear from the way it was going that the person would need extra medical treatment that would just not be possible to give out in the field, this lead to us taking a different route of action in order to save ourselves from someone possibly going to authorities to tell them what had happened him previously to going in hospital for surgery. The new plan for us became clear, we had to get the person out of the location he was in now, but as we questioned you regarding your bodycam and whether it worked or not we realised it would take more than just telling you to not treat him and take the person away to a different location as that would leave ties behind.

Due to this our course of action was to try and get you to stop the treatment of him and pronounce him dead on sight, as well as turning off your bodycam in order to save us from any further actions we may have taken towards the person, in the middle of all this hassle you were eventually demanded to turn off your bodycam, to which you instead used your panic button. This lead to us at first attempting to get you to disregard your panic through the usage of your radio to try and deal with the situation in the most peaceful way possible, seeing as members of 229 are not out to cause harm to those helping others save life, such as your character. However, when you went on radio to make this call you sounded very far from calm, which mean that no matter if you disregarded your panic an officer would show up eventually.

It was that action that lead to you being put in zip-ties as we now had no other choice but to take your bodycam off you. But in order to do so we had no other choice but to take you to a different location as the one we have in use had feds on the way to it. Now when taking you away we did no harm to you nor did we hold you hostage in order to use you for any sort of break-in, robbing etc. It was a simple kidnap in order to put ourselves in a more secure position to carry out the deed needing to be done.

Once this had been done and whatever footage you would have had been taken off you we left you in your position as at that point feds had caught up to us and had cars both in front and behind us, that in our mind would of course stop to free you from your zip ties as we were not in a suitable position to do so at the time.

I have a hard understanding of how you would consider this a hostage taking as it was simply the course of action were forced into due to the actions taken by your character as the situation unfolded, as well as you not being used to gain us any advantage which a hostage normally would be used for.

If you want to I am happy to speak to you in discord and try resolve the matter that way.
If needed I could do some digging through my footage and I am sure I can find my POV from the situation aswell if staff would like it to be included.

To be honest i really didnt want to put up this report but 229 being a whitelisted gang should know that it is against server rules to do any sort of hostage/taking a medic against there will. You are however allowed to kill or hurt medics with a strong roleplay reason only.  I have had to show footage to my NHS command character requested by Phoenix & Blake  and they are all in agreement that a report needed to be made i dont mean to come across nasty but rules are rules. 

I was wondering if any 229 members involved and me and Blake(NHS) can talk in Teamspeak tomorrow at somepoint

I was wondering if any 229 members involved and me and Blake(NHS) can talk in Teamspeak tomorrow at somepoint
I am available for a talk anywhere after 4PM tomorrow as I come of work at that time, you can contact me through my discord proxy#3153 sometime throughout the day when you are available and we can set up a time to talk about the situation if you'd like.

I can also be present if required, shall we say from 4pm after? K, C, A, J#2397

@LilPanda@KCAJ@Reece DunnCan we start this chat in the RPUK discord liaison. If you would like, I can arrange for a staff member to be present. Just let me know if you require. 

to all those attending i will be in teamspeak 4.30pm in the Queen Elizabeth public chat. So far as i know me(Rachel) and Blake(NHS Command) and if needed Stuart(Staff) are able to attend

TO STAFF PLEASE CANCEL THIS REPORT AS I AM HAPPY WITH THE CHAT IN TEAMSPEAK I HAD WITH 229 TODAY AND THE ISSUES I HAVE RAISED HAVE NOW BEEN RESOLVED AND THE RULE BREAK WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

Wonderful. Glad to hear that this has been worked out, I will be denying this report due to the reporter's decision. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back