What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 23 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyLtd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Cody MacCaig

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 23

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/23/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1950

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was robbing a store safe when someone ran into the shop I was robbing. I was answering a message on discord and tabbed out just as he ran in, I then tabbed back in and attempted to take him hostage. I told him to wait, and that he was my hostage while he was within distance to stab. He then ran away and pulled out a shotgun and shot me as I ran towards him. He told me in liaison that he believed that as I did not tell him to put his hands up, and instead said wait, that my demands were not sufficent for him to follow and thus he ran away. He then stole my drill and took me to pillbox.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_3aRtr3GRg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@OneShot

I was also robbing stores and realised it was getting robbed when the audio came on with drill noises. Then a guy comes out and says wait, I'm already running out at this point and by the time I get outside he repeatedly just says wait wait wait you are now my hostage.

I am still clearly not at arms length of this guy and for him to just claim me as a hostage is just crazy even after I have exited the building.

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

At no point was I clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage. I am outside with a shotgun. It is clear by other rulings on this matter any 1v1 situation does not break this rule.I had no idea he was going to rob me but to clear any confusion about obvious disadvantages. I had distance on him, I had a close-range firearm, was wearing protective clothing, and he was alone and had not made preparations to cover any exits allowing me free opportunity to escape.

Thank you for your time.

I will not be replying unless requested by staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was also robbing stores and realised it was getting robbed when the audio came on with drill noises. Then a guy comes out and says wait, I'm already running out at this point and by the time I get outside he repeatedly just says wait wait wait you are now my hostage.
You can see in the clip, that you did not just hear the drill, you saw me, said sorry bro, and then started to run when I advanced towards you.

At no point was I clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage. I am outside with a shotgun. It is clear by other rulings on this matter any 1v1 situation does not break this rule.I had no idea he was going to rob me but to clear any confusion about obvious disadvantages. I had distance on him, I had a close-range firearm, was wearing protective clothing, and he was alone and had not made preparations to cover any exits allowing me free opportunity to escape.

You can witness in the clip that at multiple points I was within range to stab you, I just didnt as although you took a while, you eventually stopped when i was saying wait, you then however started to run again after I said you are my hostage, and then pulled your gun. I had stopped running as you had slowed down, however you then gained distance when you started running again without me realising and were out of my threat range when you started again and pulled the gun. You waited when I told you to, however then ran when you realised you were going to be a hostage. You gaining distance and being able to pull out a firearm, because I could not accelerate fast enough, and you being able to kill me, does not mean, in my opinion, that you were safe from harm, and were not at an obvious disadvantage. 

I will admit that I could have been more forceful in what I was saying, as you said in liason, I could have instantly said "hands on your head" and you may have been more likely to comply, however I think that just because I didnt as you said "initiate" until I said you were my hostage, doesn't meant that I wasn't actively threatening you before saying it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @CodyLtd& @pyroxd,

When it comes down to someone not valuing their life, these types of situations are case by case,

In this instance @pyroxd already made distance on you before you threatening him and you weren't in a advantageous position over @pyroxd by not having your knife close enough to him to have the advantage.

He made a quick and right decision to run away from a possible threat before you could get any words said and the advantage over him, just because you have a knife out doesn't automatically mean you have the advantage, It would be a lot different if you kept that distance and was locked on to him in a threatening stance.

No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back