What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 230, 235, 212, 217, 130 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABEZZX

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Benjamin Morehead

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 230, 235, 212, 217, 130

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/20/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1800

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) & (G1.5)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: It started shortly before my clip, where I got a phone call from a person asking to buy steel. We had a short conversation regarding the price, how we would do the deal and that I would try and bring some lads with me. The caller then said that he would speak to his business partner and get back to me. The clip starts from when I received the phone call back. We agreed a price and I proceed to take the truck of 250 steel to the buyers GPS. I arrived and see a guy at the GPS at a container. I locked the truck on exit and went and spoke to the guy, he said wait as he needs to move items out of his storage container. A few seconds later a few guys jumped out of trucks, off roofs and arrived on bikes, saying hands up, my hands went up and a Molotov was thrown and I was killed. This is where I feel there was G1.2 as there was no chance for any role play at all. I told them I would bring a few of my lads down (even though i didn't they would not have known if I had anyone following or circling the area) I could have tried to RP a bit with them and actually had an interesting interaction. I am not sure what one threw the Molotov but you can hear someone saying it was an accident and laughing about it. But despite it being an accident, they then proceeded to rob my phone / radio so i could not call NHS, lockpick into the truck and take all the steel with no further RP whilst I was down. I believe this to be (G1.5) as its like the scenario was forced I was then left in a boot or somewhere with a blindfold to fully die so no chance to allow the RP to carry on at all. They phoned me from a number so there could have been some good RP if I was left to remember.

We did have a sensible chat in discord about the situation and try to resolve it with staff present - but unfortunately I do feel as though due to the reasons above and that I feel that there was no chance for any RP, RP stopped even before it started. There was also no RP when I went down from the molly.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Zz3wZ1iyY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Yh it was an accident with the Molotov , i just wanted to increase my volume to loud and ended up throwing it , the rest i guess we just followed the roleplay. I am sure the staff within that call we had to discuss the scenario, understand how unfortunate the situation was as well as the contents of the call regarding revenge reporting/threatening to report and such. Just hoped we could have moved on and just reflected on the situation instead of going to the forums which i originally thought was the plan. 

I dont feel i got any roleplay at all due to the accident, and even after the accident no RP was attempted or initiated. I understand you said you followed the roleplay, but I didn't receive any.

I did leave the call undecided what I doing and took some time to think and watch the footage etc, it was not enjoyable not receiving any RP and just being killed and basically left to die. 

@Chino DexDo you have any footage from your side if not that's alright, can you tell me what happened after @ABEZZXwas killed?

@ABEZZXIf you have any more footage to what happened after you were killed that would also be great?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

hi @oneshot, sorry i dont have any further footage, all that happened after was i was put in the boot of a vehicle and left to die

Hello, I am 130 in this report and I understand i wasn't mentioned but i was present in the liaison and feel as if I can add context to the situation. the issue of the report is that within the liaison it came of like that if you were saved that you would not report us whereas if we did save you that you would not report, this makes me think that this report is not a genuine one for us to learn but rather a get back for what occurred within RP. These threats made within the liaison saying that if we did not come back to pick you up that you would report were not needed and only makes me think that the report is a way to get back at us for what happened within rp rather than any party to learn and move forward, yes what happened with the Molotov was a mistake and we owned up to that within the liaison, but than the ask for us to come pick you up and to breach g3,1 is where I believe that then is when this report became disingenuous, I unfortunately do not have a clip of the liaison but 2 staff members were present being NewlyUnkown and Liam. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope i dont have a clip from my side , im not sure what really happened after i went to team speak after i felt i was away from the situation. 
It was an accident nothing much more to it , can be classified as RDM from me but hey it was out of my control and quite unfortunate , i guess dont carry a molotov with a gun in the future : ) 

Alright,

Firstly, from the footage provided there was an agreement to meet up to sell steel to the player which escalated into @ABEZZXbeing held up by multiple players with weapons to I assume to rob the steal from him, the players told him to put his hands up with one of them throwing a Molotov at him and killing him. Which then the footage cut out.

After @Chino Dexkilled @ABEZZXwith the Molotov it can be heard that he didn't mean to do this on purpose as he had his gun out and pressed "G" to change the voice range which also threw a Molotov, I cant really assume what type of roleplay occurred after the situation as there is no further evidence but if the case of @ABEZZXwas left to die with no roleplay and his items being taken is not on and there should of been a bit more fair play given as he was unfairly killed.

With this being taken to liaison it did come across to the staff present that this was a threat to report if @ABEZZXdidn't get picked up and taken to the hospital. It also came across to the staff that the group that killed @ABEZZXwas apologetic within the liaison.

From what the rule states "C1.14" this only applies if the player is in-game breaking character by saying something along the lines of "You RDMed me, I'm going to report you", but @ABEZZXtelling someone "OOC" to change the course of roleplay by telling them to come back and take you to the hospital or you will report them which you are then blackmailing them into breaking a server rules ie. "G3.1" a form of metagaming.

The purpose of having a liaison is to communicate between one another to help improve on issues for the future or there maybe disagreements at times, it is certainly not to get a form of compensation for a possible rule break and if they don't comply, you report them?, we do have a process if a report is approved you can seek compensation for any items lost due to a rule break.

Action Taken

CharID: 89316 ( @ABEZZX)

Rule: C1.8 (Encouraging Rulebreaks)

Punishment: Warning added to profile

---------------------------------------------

CharID: 59328 ( @Chino Dex)

Rule: G1.2 (Random Death Match)

Punishment:  Warning added to profile

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back