What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 232 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor gore

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: connor gore

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 232

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/14/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i just came on duty i was sorting my car and anpr i drove ou of vespuci station there was no chat on the radio or dispatches about a gun fight i pulled up by the beach as i realised i hadnt put on a armour vest and i was sat in the car doing so and some guys pulled up accross the street in a black range rover didnt say a word and just shot me in the head

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1eesrgG1vKZ7bm/d1337reDp5Hp?invite=cr-MSxLUlAsMTY4MTg2Nzk0LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, before I reply to this I just want to confirm that you did not try to resolve the situation with me at all so I don't know why you've said you did.

Last night tensions where high between gangs and police as a result of the armoury convoy being attacked. After returning to turf a few of hour members where near burger shot where one of them was randomly smacked to death by someone using a pool cue. This person was then taken care of. In an attempt to get our injured member out of there police pulled up, 4 firearms to be exact with sigs. They aimed at one of us who attempted to drive off and was then mag dumped by all of the surrounding officers.

I was driving around to avoid being shot and spotted your car not even a 2 second drive away from the interaction. To me this was another fed car waiting to push in. Whilst on your end it weren't you need to see how things looked from my pov. Shooting feds with another fed so close to the scene which could have been called for back up.

There is no doubt that if the shoe was on the other foot and police were shooting a gang and spotted someone in those gang colours on scene they would target them due to association. My intent was not to RDM you, but instead to ensure security and safety for the members in my gang who had been caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time and was RDMed.

I asked someone to come discord and it wasn’t you by the time I seen the footage it was too late to go discord I guess it’s a story of two perspectives wrong place wrong time I guess the reason for the report tho was I didn’t see or hear absolutely anything I could have been on the wrong channel or anything but from my perspective I came on my pc spent 20 seconds driving around a Corner and the had to spend the next 45 minutes fucking around with respawn, inventory and getting back down to the city I hope you can see how it looks for me if you would have pulled a gun on me and interacted abit and told me to leave the area obviously I’m gonna value my life and get out of there I posed no threat and I would have complied I see how it looks in your eyes also maybe I’m plotting up somewhere else to close in on the situation but you would never have knows as there was absolutely 0 RP just a bullet in the head all I’m saying is in future maybe don’t jump to conclusions the purpose of RP is to be enjoyable for all involved and for me this was far from that but again I do understand your position 👍🏼

Hello, i have been through the kill logs for this time and i can confirm a cop was killed just before yourself and a load more after. 

This obviously means again, it looks like wrong place wrong time in a situation you had no idea about. Which is not your fault if you just came on duty but its also not 229s fault either if you were in earshot of all that happening. 

No further action will be taken on this report. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back