What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 235/121 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pililuk

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Joe Crahan

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 235/121

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2315

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP, Ramming Car with motorcycle

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Small incident before the video (did not have recording software open at the time) where a collision happened between me in taxi and the guy on the bike, stopped and spoke, he then proceeds to chase and ram the vehicle on a motorcycle, then proceeds to ram and kick while getting multiple people after vehicle damaged etc. During a lull (waiting for an person to come and try to tow me while in my vehicle) i offered to discuss with him in discord but he was not interested.
The Fail RP is the issue, ramming a car on a motorcycle etc. - After watching the footage realised no game audio captured, but the video is what is relevant and added screenshot with ID's

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3lPMvxLPpc%20https://imgur.com/a/D5Mjt07
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this report is against a staff/dev member it shall be left to the staff leads 🙂

So why did you decide to make a report literally as we were in the situation? We were talking to you and you just blanked us for 20+ minutes, instead of running to the forums in future why don’t you see how the situation plays out and then decide if you should report. I get you probably panicked etc, I’ll leave this up to staff anyways. Thank you for your time 🫡👌

Just to clarify, when I say “running to the forums” I don’t mean it in a shitty way I genuinely  just don’t agree with this report it could have been avoided if you simply carried on the RP with us by communicating with us properly. 🙂

As I said I tried to rp at the beginning and it immediately went to fail rp with the ramming. If it was just kicking the car etc from a bike fine but have you ever ridden a bike? Ever made contact from a bike with another vehicle? Not something you would ever choose to do let alone headfirst ramming a bike into a car.

I offered the discord when you were waiting for the tow truck in the "lull" In the situation, you were both just stood by the car, not talking to me or eachother. So I asked can we jump in discord during this lull into the qe room to discuss something and was told "you do you buddy".

It's annoying that my recording software didn't pick up audio (due to just having reinstalled fivem in the last few days and my mic/audio software not having been set up with recording software for that game as it was the first recording I had made) but the video speaks for itself with regards to GTA driving.

It's just very disappointing that this situation directly led to me being banned as when you came back to ram me again I had just tabbed back in after sorting the video on the report and was trying to get off. As it was midnight and had work in the morning. 

@pililukJust had a look over the videos, Neither has full audio only your side of the conversation. Do you happen to have evidence with the full sound for us to review? 

I literally said in my report that the audio was bugged (hadnt set up wave link properly as it was my first time having to record on here) but you can visually see them ramming the car with a bike head on, i dont see how that changes with or without audio personally....

@Stuart

I literally said in my report that the audio was bugged (hadnt set up wave link properly as it was my first time having to record on here) but you can visually see them ramming the car with a bike head on, i dont see how that changes with or without audio personally....

@Stuart
Reason I'm asking is you listed Fail RP as one of the reasons, So to have a better idea of the situation as a whole this is why I asked for this, As you mentioned there was an issue prior to the video being started and based on this we could have the full context hearing all sides of the conversation and RP as a whole. You've stated two reasons you've made this report "Fail RP, Ramming Car with motorcycle", However upon reading over the issue is simply ramming a car with the motorcycle? 

Is this the main reason for reporting or is there something else I'm missing ?  

Is GTA driving not considered Fail RP? The whole situation came from that GTA driving etc. @Stuart
Falls under fail driving not Fail RP. Kind of why I asked, Since you referenced the RP aspect, However not being able to hear any RP outside of what your microphone picked up makes it impossible to determine. So the thing being reported is just the driving and nothing more? 

Yeah its the fail driving that lead to the whole situation, sorry i miss categorised it, and threw it under failrp instead of fail driving.

Maybe you Misunderstood me, where did you ask me to discord?

in game voice, i literally said as its a lull and nothings happening would you come to discord and discuss this issue

So just for the record let me list the rules you broke during this interaction

[SIZE=medium](G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.[/SIZE]

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

All of which you have provided evidence for or admitted to within this report

Well g2.3 yeah i admit, but it was a lull nothing happening and just trying to sort it out. - felt was easier using VC when there next to you than using OOC chat.
G2.4 no i was asked do you want to get out the vehicle, never demanded never told to get out, just said when i get out it will be over alot quicker, but clearly no attempt to pull me out or demand i get out so i didnt, feeling safer in a locked vehicle when there was no weapons drawn etc. just someone kicking the car.
G2.3 yes again i said i did log out but that was due to no attempt to actually RP and fail RP that lead to the sitatuon.

But as i said already been banned for that but i dont see how me breaking a rule is relevant to you breaking the rule in the first place?

G2.4 no i was asked do you want to get out the vehicle, never demanded never told to get out, just said when i get out it will be over alot quicker, but clearly no attempt to pull me out or demand i get out so i didnt, feeling safer in a locked vehicle when there was no weapons drawn etc. just someone kicking the car.
I belive we made it quite clear even from your video that we were demanding you to get out of the vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back