What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 235,346,277,248 n other members of PIRUS - GTA RP

cv23richards23

Unlinked
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: paddy lee
Reported Players: 235,346,277,248 n other members of PIRUS
Date: Apr 2, 2024
Time: 17:00
What best describes this incident: i believe this is mass rdm,baiting, an low quality rp
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Okay so i was cutting cocaine up at vagos cutting spot and i was radioed by a friend to say he was at safehouse an PIRUS had come down an was just trying to intimidate them i was not present for the conversation but was informed at front of safe house that they was trying to say a friend of ours was scouting there turf (which they don't own as they are not a WL gang) and secondly we was not even scouting it was a member in full colours going towards the clothes shop they had also already confronted him Infront of the shop to which he responded that he wasn't doing that if he was out scouting he would of been blacked out in a heli he was riding a bmx indulging in roleplay as we was all riding bmx earlier before having a laugh but while riding his bmx to the clothes store which is on a road if you leave our neighbourhood on this road you will pass where PIRUS hang around which leads you to ballas clothes store its a city that people are going to be driving down roads and cant be forced into situations for riding/driving down a road they was no reasoning behind them thinking he was scouting other than him riding past on a bmx but now going back to the situation words was exchanged between members at our safehouse to which ended in silence to which PIRUS are seen crouched talking to each other in the car when they must come to a conclusion to just open fire (rdm) on multiple members over "attitude" which is not a good enough reason to shoot someone make it interesting we was out numbered maybe try provide roleplay and hands us , beat us up or even execute us with high standards of roleplay none of which was present they baited a situation by confronting our member for a second time at safehouse after already being told what he was doingan power gamed to the point they had no chance of losing with no interaction which is very poor and forced a situation to happen with very minimal rp not only is it low quality roleplay but these members have been apart of the city for a long time with exp in WL gangs they should know high quality roleplay is one thing that is required at all times regardless the interaction i was going to take it to qe but felt that this level of RP i very poor and shouldn't be happening on a server that values itself on community standards. to end what had happened with the situation words was exchanged and we had asked "what u gonna do sit here or fuck off" to which we received a reply of "2 seconds" and the pirus member running to have words with his members we had expected something to happen like us be hands or confronted more roughly as u hear us say "they are gonna try hands us" expecting a rp situation to occur but after approximitly 25 seconds after the conversation shots was fired with no interaction which as stated above is very low quality roleplay.

( i would also like to state that being a gang we will not speak softly to being confronted as seen in the clip especially if someone has already explained them self an has been confronted again we try to provide high quality roleplay and will remain in character all the time with tone changes only happening being held at gun point or business interaction for obvious roleplay reasons)

(but after the poor interaction we received that i was headshotted in i was un responsive an dead with no way of making communication as i was roleplaying my death i was taken to the ocean where i was placed in a boot an dumped into the ocean yet again forcing a situation where i had 0% possibility now of being found)
Link(s) To Any Evidence: evidence 1 the situation from my peers eyes https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/24RYaH7vbu0f09/3mmUnIvgoyMZ?invite=cr-MSxta0UsMjI1MDY1OTc2LA evidence 2 the dumping https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/24SJaDF3HO2Amm/d1337OHHPK1B?invite=cr-MSxvVU8sMjE5MDIzMTMwLA evidence 3 my view [Removed by staff]

Last edited by a moderator:
I see i have been reported here as i am 277,

Just want to say i turned up to the situation later as i was doing something else, lads said yous were getting lippy and thats what happened looking at the clips.
I didnt "bait" and nor did any of the lads that were there, they asked a question and someone gobbed off at him, and for that you all got shot.

Again just want to point out aswell i didnt actually shoot and like above i said i came late so clearly i didnt "bait" so im not really sure what i am being reported for tbh.

Welshy

I see i have been reported here as i am 277,

Just want to say i turned up to the situation later as i was doing something else, lads said yous were getting lippy and thats what happened looking at the clips.
I didnt "bait" and nor did any of the lads that were there, they asked a question and someone gobbed off at him, and for that you all got shot.

Again just want to point out aswell i didnt actually shoot and like above i said i came late so clearly i didnt "bait" so im not really sure what i am being reported for tbh.

Welshy
Do you have any body cam footage that could prove this as you was all so far away it’s hard to determine who was there for the shots or baiting as when session heads was done you was there in the footage as shown above ? … an do you think someone being gobby with no high quality interaction is a reason to shoot up a group of members from a gang or would that issue reside with the one person being gobby rather than the whole group of 5? As I believe in the footage one of our members was saying very politely he didn’t have a problem with pirus a yet he was shot dead with no roleplay on his side other than listening to a conversation between two people .. I feel I’ve reported for the right reasons an if your mentioned it is because your id was in range when session heads was done I’m just aware that you was a PIRUS member present and reported everybody that was PIRUS at the situation as multiple shots was let off from multiple guns I feel I’ve explained myself thoroughly so if any of you have any more questions I will response or if staff do I will respond I hope staff can come to a fair conclusion for the matter.

I'm not being funny yeah, what you expect when yous have members running their mouths, no i dont have clips of it cause i dont clip pointless stuff.

Logs will show i didnt shoot im sure, and i turned up from bungalows side, i was in food delivery car at the time, left it at grove street and ran to the back of bungalows.

Regardless i dont see this as RANDOM death match, nothing was random about it, you ran your mouths and were shot its as simple as that.

Welshy

I'm not being funny yeah, what you expect when yous have members running their mouths, no i dont have clips of it cause i dont clip pointless stuff.

Logs will show i didnt shoot im sure, and i turned up from bungalows side, i was in food delivery car at the time, left it at grove street and ran to the back of bungalows.

Regardless i dont see this as RANDOM death match, nothing was random about it, you ran your mouths and were shot its as simple as that.

Welshy
I feel any sort of interaction like this was not pointless it’s actually a situation where high quality roleplay could of been shown something that the entire server values it’s self on I see you say you don’t see this as RDM you say “you ran your mouths so was shot” mouths implying more than one person was talking shit and secondly I don’t feel someone being angry for being confronted twice about the same situation is a reason to say “2 seconds mate” run off a decide your going to shoot us with no more words said nor any action of roleplay happening on our side just people shooting you seem so sure to defend yourself in this situation an I do not wish to argue with you just state how it comes across on the receiving end of the roleplay which is very poor I hope the logs will show you not shooting if that is the case as I feel the role play was very low an the report is justified we could of made a good rp scenario then but was turned into a a call of duty moment sadly but thankyou for your reply’s an explanation all the best we will probably never find a agreement between us staff will make the best an fair judgement :) .

Just incase its needed this is the 5 mins after the first clip ends. Being present in the situation i found that the rp was very lackluster. i feel the clips speak for themselves i might have a clip of after this second 5 mins but im not to sure but feel free to ask me for any more input or if you have questions regarding anything.

After reviewing the footage, at first i was impressed. I was happy to see some gang on gang conflict which did not instantly end up in someone just stabbing someone but there was a bit of a argument however where it went wrong for me was, Pirus walked away. Although it started to look like things would escalate and turn hostile at some point. I did not expect pirus to walk away without saying much then just shoot.

It was a scenario where good roleplay was going on and ongoing, it was clear things would kick off however going about it the way you did (pirus) does not say "High quality" roleplay. It was simply a way of killing more of them quickly to win. Which is a shame because that could have been a really good thing to see and watch. Just cut short because of lack of roleplay in the end.

So, the first person to shoot and kill someone was Jonjo, therefor Jonjo will be banned for G1.2 (RDM). Due to a previous permanent ban in December and unbanned that will count to your 1 Day in FBS. So now you will now be on a 2 Day ban for this RDM.

Back