What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 24 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Busy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 24

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/20/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1500

What best describes this incident ?: Combat after revive / Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As outlined in the video provided following a situation whereby multiple people were shot and subsequently taken to Pill Box for medical-related RP which was being issued after this incident by NHS and police present the subject of this report has then attempted to absond. Bear in mind that this person has been shot and then gone for a decent run and has then continued to run away in an attempt to escape whereby he has then pulled a gun on officers present and re-entered himself into a combat situation. After being shot he said "Kill yourself" and then was transported back to Pillbox to be treated.

This was poor in my eyes and also the other officers present as this is not the type of RP we expect to be given after someone has been seriously injured on the server and provided minimal RP in return considering the circumstances.

Overall this was pretty poor and I did ask for 24 to come to liason however never attended as I did want to hear some sort of rationale for the actions taken.

I do believe that (G4.5) is well in breach during this one, again I would prefer if staff reviewed this footage in full to depict this situation as there is a lot going on and I think common sense could have been used by those in question.

I will not reply to anything unless staff prompt me to and I am more than happy to clarify anything further if needs be.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKnnTb6E0r8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Afternoon, I was the firearms officer in this clip. I have linked my POV from when I arrived to this.

https://youtu.be/2lOynrsveeg
Hi I am the person in this clip, as you can see you forced me into combat as you pull up in front of me with the obvious intention to hands me I see this coming and draw my gun once you step out of your vehicle and then we get into a small gunfight, regarding the "kill yourself" comment you the police officer who shot me makes a comment about me being a fucking idiot I believe you said or at least something along those line, I sadly don't have this part clipped otherwise I would have put it here and that was why I then made my comment back.

I will now put the rule here of the combat after revive rule you say I have broken.
image.png

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

G4.5

Curtis, you have broke rule G4.5 here.

You were shot by adam busy at 14:49 - revived at 14:58 - Ran off, not roleplaying your GSW at all. Then shot again at 15:00

You should have roleplayed your injury and not hit the road like that, then you also were NOT forced into combat. Again, like the running off. You chose to do it thus breaking G4.5

You will be receiving a 2 day ban for G4.5

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back