What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 241 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GW1LYM

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Perez Walker

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 241

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/12/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 20

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Perez was selling On Triads when Ollie (241) approach him asking for his name which I provided. Then he started calling Perez a snitch hence why I started following/chasing the vehicle. Afterwards I lost Ollie so I went back to Triads to keep on selling drugs to earn money when I was randomly hit off my Bike by Ollie in his vehicle. After I got back up I tried to avoid being killed due to having low health and then he still decided to run me over and kill me with his Vehicle. After he killed me he called me a 'PUSSY' then drove away from the incident.

Incident Clip - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1677371014
Full Stream - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1677341314 (00:18:30 Incident Started)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1677371014

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Having known that this was coming, I’d like to add my say in to this incident. VDM is not a ban-able offence on this server when you have good reason and it is within RP. If I had hit you off of your bike with no previous interactions in the 15 minutes before, that would’ve been RVDM, however since you had previously continuously hit my car with your knife while on your bike, why would I get out of my car to try and fight a man with a knife. If you’re upset about being downed you should think about your actions in RP. VDM is not an offence and I feel like this report is clearly a grudge you’re holding in game and you’re trying to force it out of RP.

Seeing as @GW1LYMhasn’t responded I would like to add that the clip first used for this report is highly edited and further on the stream having watched it back, him and another man were talking OOC in game saying I need to be banned for VDM (which isn’t a rule, unlike RVDM). Having seen this guys previous reports it seems he has a habit of clipping videos down in order to make the person being reported only look bad rather than giving a whole perspective. Many thanks and sorry for the wasted time on this report 

FaZeDoritos said:
Seeing as @GW1LYMhasn’t responded I would like to add that the clip first used for this report is highly edited and further on the stream having watched it back, him and another man were talking OOC in game saying I need to be banned for VDM (which isn’t a rule, unlike RVDM). Having seen this guys previous reports it seems he has a habit of clipping videos down in order to make the person being reported only look bad rather than giving a whole perspective. Many thanks and sorry for the wasted time on this report 
And to add I did join his stream chat once I had left the city and asked him why he was reporting me and if he wanted to discuss the problem, to which he replied with something along the lines of “get the fu*k out of my chat I don’t like you” 

I admit that I said 'Get the fuck out of my chat I don't like you' because for some reason you always appear at my location when you are in my Stream, hence why I banned you from my Twitch Stream. Also I don't even know the person who was talking OOC. All my Streams are SAVED so if YOU or Admins wants to go through them to find what ever evidence they can. 

Also Robbie you are more then welcome to go and check the Stream mate. After I lost him I went back to Little Soul to sell drugs and minutes later he came back to exact location knowing where I was and run me over, then proceeded to hit me against afterwards and KILL ME.

On 19/12/2022 at 03:21, GW1LYM said:
If admins would like to also go back on the VOD and compare me in the chat to when I was on the server you’re more than welcome. Once again a severe exaggeration from this man as whenever I am in his stream/chat I ALWAYS begin with “I’ve left the server now btw” just to remove these kind of accusations. @GW1LYM I think you’re upset that you died on this occasion rather than the fact that I’ve broken any rule. I will state for the final time that it cannot be RANDOM VDM as it was within the 15 minute time frame that you continuously attacked my car. VDM (killing someone with a vehicle) is not against the rules and it shows on your stream when you initially went to report me that you couldn’t actually find a rule that I had broken and you said “we’ll have to go with this one I guess” 

I am so confused as to why you have posted a clip named 'Incident clip' which is incredibly edited which shows ID 241 RVDM'ing you. I can see you've added the full VOD of your stream but still, it makes me question why you listed it as the first clip to try and hide the fact that you engaged in hostile RP with ID 241 first by hitting his car with a Machete (Game mechanics don't allow you to kill him but in RP, this is a very hostile act to do) then chased him through the entirety of the city.

You chased him for a total of 5 minutes, aggravating him, hitting his car with a machete before you ended up losing him. After this, you returned to Triads area to continue selling drugs where he rams into you with his car, with you speaking with VOIP 'Yeah, Yeah thats uhh.'' and 'Yeah, okay'....Not really RPing your injuries there.

However, @FaZeDoritosI would've liked to see a bit more RP before actually striking him with your car due to how much time has passed since yous last seen each other (4 minutes at the other end of the city)

On the last note, @GW1LYMif we see any footage that is severely edited in the future. Punishments will be given to yourself.

No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back