What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 247 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorTheGreatt

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Connor Greatt

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 247

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/21/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1220

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was on a motorbike patrol, decided to head along vespucci beach to see if anyone was selling drugs etc. When I arrived I was accosted with 'Fuck off, yeah Fuck off, fuck off, fuck off, fuck off fucking bike wanker' as a welcome (Engaging RP, I know!)
As a result of the clearly hostile attitude (the reason for which was unbeknownst to me - I just figured they were bored and looking to wind a cop up), I began to drive slowly away. During this some 229 members were running after me, continuing to give me abuse and generally shit patter.

I went down the beach, turned around, remarked to some people who were clearly selling drugs that I knew fine well what they were doing. It was at this point that 247 decided to pull up behind me on his bike, say 'Whos the fat bastard now' (a retort I had made to him seconds before when he asked why I was running away, when I was infact sat on my bike), before unloading the magazine of an automatic weapon into my back, incapciating me.

I was then taken, and dumped by ID 238, to top off the overall enthralling RP experience with one of our supposed top quality turf gangs, 229.

In my opinion no RP had taken place that allows ID 247, in this instance to just suddenly gun me down. If he cannot take a comeback to his woeful banter, and repetitive 'fuck off' style RP, then that does not give him the right to just shoot people.

As per G1.2 - 'Attacking any player without engaging in some form of quality roleplay is considered RDM'. - Quality Roleplay does not come close to describing what was provided here by 229. They outnumbered me, so if they had actually wanted to just kill me, they could have done it in a much more creative, inspiring, and enjoyable way for all parties involved.

The lack of hesitation to senselessly gun a cop down for simply driving along doing his job is somewhat worrying, and I hope this can be nipped in the bud before it becomes common practise.

PS Apologies for the shit frame rate, got more RAM on the way.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktgFAbxKjSI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Alex Topper, this seems to be you in this clip. Anything to add from your point of view here before I continue with this player report 🙂 ?

Apologies for the delay in my response.

Just to give a bit of background for the reasoning behind me and the other 229 members hostility. Over the last few days, with our ongoing altercations with ballas, we are getting an increased heavy presence with the police in and around our turf. Snatch and grabs, section 47's, extended sentences and overall just being more active with our increased activity with being seen and involved in firearm related incidents. We are having multiple ARV's attend turf to grab us, and we are getting "pissed off" In city about this and are starting to take a more aggressive stance on the police essentially, pushing our gang around.

You have driven down to one of the biggest and active OCG's currently who are heavily involved in a lot of crime that is currently on going, and then proceed to shout abuse, point tasers and drive past multiple times, make comments about people selling drugs and still proceed to turn around and drive back towards us (after pointing tazers etc) playing soundboards and not expect a reaction? This, to me, just feels like you are baiting for a reaction and you got one.

Nothing you have said, and nothing that I did, justifies the way in which you reacted to my mere presence on your turf. If that is the standard of Roleplay that you find acceptable, then the server is in a worse state than I initially thought. 

The way I acted (which in no way gave you the right to do what you did), was purely as a result of the unbridled and upfront abuse I had received whilst simply going about my day as a police officer. The only reason a taser was pointed was becuase you were attempting to knock me off of my bike for no reason, with minimal RP. This was not baiting, I can assure you - (I drove down one end of the beach, turned around and came back because I saw people dealing drugs, (the reason I was there in the first place (to deter them)). You are looking to grasp onto any justification you can for your shit RP. If you would like some more straws to grasp at, I'm sure I can arrange delivery of some.

As stated previously, there were so many more creative, intutive and clever ways to deal with that situation. Not just spraying someone down and dumping them. That esentially seals your 'win' in this sitaution, and does not give myself the chance to derive any enjoyment out of it. You could have taken me hostage and made a longer scenario out of it.

But no, the method you chose was the shit RP, gun down and dump method. Likely this method was chosen as it gets me out of the way with minimal hassle, and minimum effort from yourself.

Did I deserve to be beaten up or something, probably - wasn't exactly being an angel. Did I deserve a bare minimum, no words said, fully auto execution, no. That was not 'high quality interaction'

Do Better.

Driving around a turf of a known OCG alone, that are known to be currently aggressive with all the arrests, and more than likely evidence linking us to mass shootouts at ballas and our turf,  while honking, playing soundboards, pointing tazers and shouting at us probably is not the smartest thing to do and does not provide much in the "standard of roleplay" that you have spoken about several times in this report.

Our hostility is based upon the police as a whole being aggressive towards us in every interaction, if you would of responded differently to our "abuse" we would of acted differently, instead you chose the route of shouting stuff back, pointing tazers and playing sad trombone soundboards. There are quite a few police officers that come to our turf and stand outside and we mess around with them and RP - but you chose to react to our aggressiveness, and change whatever "rp" may of resulted from this into pointing tazers which we always knows ends up in our arrests and pushed for max sentences.

The digs you are making in this report are just childish and unneeded, in regards to the clutching at straws, 229 trademarked dumping, the youtube video title are petty and have no place in a report.

If you are unable to deal with a lone bike copper who is there to prevent drug dealing and is simply responding to the random shit you are giving them, without resorting to mindless gunplay then I don't think you are the roleplay afficinado you think you are.

Your hostility towards the police in past days, with which I was not present for or involved in, does not constitute the 'quality roleplay' which must be engaged in before killing or attempting to kill a player. That is the crux of the matter, and if Staff deem this to be 'quality roleplay' from yourself then that sets a worrying precedence. I have had multiple other gang members, police officers, and players of the server in my DMs laughing about how shit this RP was from 229.

This is the last thing I will say. It is clear from a number of corners and opinions I have gathered that this is not the style of roleplay we want to see on the server. We want interesting storylines - not instant hostility followed by mindless violence. That shit gets boring quick. Was literally down at 229 turf for a chat and to see if anyone was dealing. You have null adn voided any possiblity of the following ('There are quite a few police officers that come to our turf and stand outside and we mess around with them and RP') with your instantaenously 'fuck off, fuck off, fuck off' style RP.

This was not 'any form of quality RP', as stated in G1.2

Good Afternoon @ConnorTheGreatt@Alex Topper🙂 I hope you are both doing well today!

Thank you for making this report Connor and thank you @Alex Topperfor providing your side of things. A friendly reminder to keep things a little less aggressive in replies on the forums as sometimes words and the way you say things can be misread by the other party and may end up escalating a situation which could otherwise be dealt with calmly like adults 🙂

Now moving onto the report, @ConnorTheGreattfrom my understanding of this you went alone solo crewed into a known aggressive gang area during a very high tension time wile they are in active war with ballas probably on edge waiting for either police or ballas to turn up at any time, you were instantly met with aggression from the individuals and told to fuck off. You then seem to actually somewhat comply and begin slowly driving off at which point @Alex Topperfollows yourself on foot probably in what you as an attempt to kick you off your bike. You then proceed to call him a "fat cunt" and point your taser at him which at that point if it where me and id just hurled abuse and threatened a known violent gang member with a taser i'd be wanting to leave the area as quick as i could in fear of retaliation of my comments and actions but instead you keep returning and driving past them slowly multiple times. @Alex Topperthen pulls up behind you and shouts "who's a fat cunt now" before spraying you down.

Now i'd like to start by saying the roleplay provided could have been better from both sides, you failed to fear for your life here as a solo crewed police officer in a violent gang area, you could have approached the situation differently such as leaving and calling for backup before approaching them again. Yes they could have made an attempt to take you hostage however chances are the minute you seen any sort of gun or felt your life could have been at risk you probably would have pressed your panic and in seconds there would be multiple police surrounding the area probably ending in an all out gunfight between police and 229 allowing for even less rp. You turning up to a violent gangs turf and being met with instant aggression and continuing to escalate the situation and then stay on scene will 9/10 end the same way. @Alex Topperthe roleplay you provided could have been better in the circumstance as well, so take this as an opportunity to learn from and in future try and make the roleplay more enjoyable for both sides, look for alternate options on how you can approach an execution, get creative! Although the roleplay provided was not the best and could have been better this was not RDM.

I hope you both have a wonderful rest of your day 🙂 

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back