What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 248 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaws

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PeterWright

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 248

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/10/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1630

What best describes this incident ?: rdm vdm whatever

Please (in detail) describe the incident: https://youtu.be/RBmGUEkGYc4

vdm wanker

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/RBmGUEkGYc4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@qawsIn order for us to even take this report seriously, I suggest you complete a full report giving detail of the situation and any relevant information!

"VDM WANKER" is not enough!

What best describes this incident ?: rdm vdm whatever -  Are you even aware of the rules? Please look over them and select the correct rule, this is a very half arsed report.

I will also require a 5 minute video, once this is completed this will be looked at, if not I will decline this on the basis you have not taken this seriously and I will not be wasting my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro you can clearly see what happened. I can upload the full 5 min video no problem. We don't know this guy and he just rammed in to me. That's all I can say sadly. This is RVDM and not allowed. 

(G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.

If you would've taken the time to watch the vid it should be clear as day.

@qaws

You've made a good case, mate. If there's a longer video, I'm all eyes and ears. Also, thanks for explaining the RVDM rule, you've nailed it. Just remember, a video might not always paint the full picture for everyone. Now, let's wrap this up, shall we? I'm sure your understanding of the rules will come in handy next time too.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cheers mate. Maybe it was a bit lackluster from my side. Here you go. It's a bit dull tho lol

@qawsThank you for the report and providing the extra video footage as context is everything. I will remind you of your attitude on the forums as it will not be taken lightly next time, please be appropriate and respectful. We as the staff team are not here as your call, as we do this in our spare time. We ask for certain things, such as further footage, for a reason.

Please don't assume that we have not viewed the footage as that would be foolish of you.

I would advise next time you are putting up a report that you provide context to what you were doing and what happened along with a long enough video to assist us in seeing the context and then allow us to decide whether or not it is needed. As stated before "VDM WANKER" is not appropriate and will not be entertained in the future!

Due to your report the following will take place:

CharID : 96273

Rule: G1.1

Action: 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back