What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 25 | Curtis Goodwing - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Connor Connards

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 25 | Curtis Goodwing

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/02/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1620

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Had a situation where Busy and I were looking for drug dealers for some chases, as we do. Drove to Dutch London and had a pleasant chat with a guy there. When all was good, we peeled off. Will Cheverall's vehicle hit an ANPR Camera just around the corner from us so we responded. Curtis then crossed our paths doing wheelies. I simply pulled him for a chat to have a conversation about his manner of driving. Straight away, he starts giving us abuse (no blatant issues with this OOC). He is extremely evasive and despite our efforts to talk to him civilly (and roleplay with him), he doesn't provide us with any quality of roleplay. He ends up driving away from us, to which we catch up to him to try and continue trying to talk to him. Unfortunately, he decided to keep throwing abuse our way. In the end, he briefly drove away and towards the carwash. As I was close behind, I positioned my vehicle in such a way that would impede the gate from closing, in case entry needed to be made, and to keep eyes on him. At this point, he gets off the bike, shotgun in hand, and blasts us.

To me, this quality of roleplay is piss poor. He had no reason to shoot. In liaison (full-length clip available from the liaison if required or wanted by Staff), he justified these actions with it being a panic shot, further backing his point that he had been shot by Police in the past simply for having a gun out. Simply because his character disliked the police in roleplay, does not mean that this supersedes the server rules in place.

In the way which it was described, those situations would've been RDM so it should've been taken to the forums, but regardless it is irrelevant our situation, in my opinion.

What was needed to be discussed was discussed in Liaison so I won't be replying further, although fully expecting a reply from Curtis (which is no issue).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/3hEzUh9-lSg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Yeh I'm very shocked that this has been brought to the forums but never the less, I'm here to give my side of things, as I stated in the QE chat I told you in city multiple times to "fuck off" and that I did not want to speak to you and just general mouthing off and shit talking, to which you kept pursuing and I pulled over 2 times to repeat the same things to you, I also stated to you that I don't like police officers and that I did not want to speak to you, there where 5 Ballas at the turf during this time, you as police officers know full well that Ballas and Hustlers are at war, tensions are high, we have been getting harassed by the police at turf all of the time and yet knowing all this and after how many times I told you to just leave, even being outnumbered and outgunned you still decided to pursue me even when I tried to go into my own turf where you parked your car half in and half out of the compound not allowing the gate to close fully, as I also stated in the QE call I did panic shoot as I a game mechanic pulled out my gun, but your being very harsh with me there, I stated to you that on multiple different occasions I have been shot by officers when this has happened to me before and in that split second I shot, I don't see how this can be RDM as there is nothing random about this, you would not leave when asked, you are at a know gang turf with members present, who are currently at war and you still decided to pursue on 2 occasion and then attempted to get into the compound when I entered, now to me this doesn't seem realistic at all as you and Adam Busy are alone and there are 5 Ballas at the turf, you are as I stated before outnumbered and outgunned yet could not just, call for backup or leave and come back with a proper plan and you where shot for it. I just feel as though you are upset you got shot and that's why this is report is now up, the tension between the police and Ballas has been very high since the war has started and I feel as though you wanted a reaction out of me and that's what you got. I will not be replying any further unless staff ask me too.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello 

Thank you for the report @Richard

Lets get in to it? 

Now @2TappyIt is all well and good that your character dislikes cops and I do appreciate that, but there are many other ways this could have been handled instead of pulling out a gun and shooting the police officer while saying "what are you doing".

This roleplay is not to the standard we would like, look at other ways this can be played out in future. Please remember that the roleplay is meant to be fun for everyone involved. 

Action: 1Week (Following FBS) 
CharID: 86866
Rule(s) broken: G1.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back