What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 251 then 256 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbhoy 1888

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: James Mcann

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 251 then 256

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/18/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1250

What best describes this incident ?: combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: a player pulled up on a chimera when i was in my taxi then he tried robbing me i then downed him took him away stayed with him whilst one of his friends magically appeared i dont have any recordings so cant go ahead with the metagaming report he then combat logs in front of me down at lower pillbox he then returns to the taxi rank 10 minutes before storm and starts speaking to myself again this is when i managed to get session heads the 251 id is his 1st id in taxi rank then he popped his head and was 256 id 2 minutes later i didnt get his id at the time of the combat logging as i had to deal with his magical friend who appeared out of no where. sadly i dont run recording at the moment so didnt get it clipped unfortunately. i dont have any evidence so just took a random screenshot otherwise it wasnt letting me process this report as its a required field

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://discord.com/channels/1175010292942524446/1175230187403739256/1175438208042025051

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi jesse as stated in my initial report i dont run clipping software and had to take a random screen shot just for the report to get put up as evidence link is a required field which i dont have physical evidence for would be more relying on logs if possible. I appreciate your time.

Unfortunately without any recording or evidence to help support this claim, nothing can be done. 

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back