What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 254 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nex Fuze

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Freddie Lewis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 254

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/20/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 16

What best describes this incident ?: nvl

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i Tried to rob someone at impound. i said to him, 'whats your name?' to get his attention. he responded 'why, whats yours'  and so i said 'put your hands up' whilst pulling my knife out. he stood still and didnt say anything or do anything and then he decided to run off whilst being at stabbing reach. he then ran to the wall and pulled a shotgun out and shot me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot): https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/BCKdII2sYsgig/d133779Zo5SD?invite=cr-MSx3emcsMTIyOTk3Mzcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I was the guy you attempted to rob. Just wondering why we couldn't of tried to resolve this through discord or TeamSpeak.

In the scenario, you were on your own, if I would've been outnumbered then let's just say that I wouldn't have fancied my chances as much. Knowing I had a shotgun on me versus your machete and all's I had to do was create distance between us for me to pull it out and shoot you which is what I did - this was my thought process. If I was in the wrong in that instance then I hold my hands up.

If you came in to search me as I put my hands up, and you lowered your knife whilst searching me, what's to stop me running away while you're busy looking through what I have. would I not be able to create distance on me then to pull the shotgun out and use it as I did?

As from the RP side of things, you walking up to me asking my name then telling me to put my hands up was terrible RP. I would've appreciated it more if you'd of spoken more rather than just coming across as an immediate aggressor without any prior RP.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello,

Lets kick this off with stating that this is a clear breach of NVL due to @Paramountxzhaving a Machete held up to him and he just stands there, possibly thinking about what he can do in this situation then he runs off and climbs over a wall and shoots @Nex Fuzewith a Shotgun. Yes, you did manage to kill Mr Nex in this situation. However, you did have a machete held against you whilst you didn't have any weapon and you decided to run away, had you not had the shotgun then Nex would've probably downed you.

Action: Permanent Ban Following Fair Ban System

CharID: 47285

Rules: G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back