What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 255 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Raj Patel

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 255

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/01/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1320

What best describes this incident ?: NVL G2.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: A bunch of Cutlass came to the ranch and were killed after trying to hit people with shovels. An unknown guy then pulled up on a bike without saying anything, A shotgun was pulled on him and he was told to put his hands up which he ignored again without saying anything started to try and punch someone. This is beginning to become a constant issue with Cutlass and NVL to why I have started to clip and report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/xataf1

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hiya I was the person in the clip I'd just like to say I have a clip of the incident and I was told on radio my boys were at the coalition ranch so I bounced up their to see if I could get a couple of coalition. Obviously in your clip I'm seen pulling in and standing for a few seconds but in my eyes I was equipping my knife and couldn't see the person with the shotgun so I went to the guy to my left and punched him. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/z5Z1iCIxBj7Ig/d1337KE4APCY?invite=cr-MSxuOGwsNjk5MjA0OTUs

I'll leave this for staff to decide, but you literally look at me with a shotgun out pointed at you, say no words and try to attack.

Yeah staff can decide as I say I didn't see you with a shotgun and by the time you said hands up I had already smacked that person.

After speaking with your "gang" after the first RVDM incident it was clear it was a waste of time trying to speak with anyone of you after your piss poor rp. At no point was this beef a war for starters, and yes multiple times we have seen NVL from your members to the point I started to clip and now report. The fact that it's been going on for 2 days is irrelevant so I'm not sure how I'm lying here at all. You were not in this situation merely being online doesn't warrant a reply from you. Again, as stated before, I'll let staff deal with this, there's not much else to be said.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good Evening @Raj Patel@whallapor, hope you are both doing well today.

Thank you for making this player report @Raj Patel.

@whallapor from what I can see in both the footage you have provided and that provided from @Raj Patelyou make your way towards coalition turf obviously aware there is a situation where some of your fellow gang members may have been injured with intention to "get a couple of coalition". You pull up to coalition turf fully aware that some of your gang members are probably injured see 2 people one armed with a knife and one with a gun. You are instantly met with aggression from @Raj Patelwhen he sees you arriving and is clearly suspicious of who you might be, he pulls out a shotgun and points it at you (which CAN be clearly seen from your POV provided) and gives you clear and concise demands to place your hands up (obviously in order to try and identify you). You fail to follow these demands and instead crouch behind the car and then charge at the other individual in an attempt to stab/punch him which results in yourself being shot. You claim you were already punching the other person when he told you to place your hands up however that was not the case, he said it and you crouched behind the car and instead opt to ignore him and decide to go ahead and punch the other individual anyway failing to value your life whilst at a clear disadvantage.

Now putting the NVL claims aside, the quality of roleplay provided here by yourself was not up to standard, pulling up to a gang turf with no identifiable marking that you may be cutlass and then just attempting to stab one of them could be considered RDM in itself, although without proper context it is hard to determine, so take this as a warning in future to make sure you have provided high quality roleplay before just attacking someone.

As for yourself @Raj Patel, I understand the circumstances that this happened under where probably that of a stressful situation however telling someone to "put their hands up" doesn't exactly constitute high quality rp does it? Please in future aim to make the scenario more interesting for example instead of just "hands up" you could say "Put your fucking hands where I can see them now or ill put a bullet through your fat skull" Just get creative 🙂 

Conclusion

Character ID - 72581

Rules - G2.4

Action - 1 day ban under the fbs

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back