What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 256 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shit, that was an interesting read. 

Let me begin by saying any comments referencing any ingame roleplay actions that were taken are irrelevant to this report. 

The money being taken, the ID being shown or not being shown etc. is irrelevant in this report and if there are any issues it should go to an ingame Police Complaint. 

Now I'm not going to go through every single accusation, comment and dissect it all because I'll be here all night.

I'll go through the rules that have been reported and then give a conclusion. 

Bullying; 

Most of the name calling that was done within roleplay can stay in roleplay. I don't have any issues with this. Something that I do have an issue with however is what appears to players taking the mick out of someones speech and their ability to speak english. 

Veikk is one of many players apart of this community that are not from the United Kingdom and have actually learnt English in order to play on our servers. To be completely honest with you, he speaks better english than some english people I know. 

What is not ok is comments such as "Take those crayons out of your mouth" - This seems like an attack not on the character that Veikk is playing but Veikk himself. 

What I also have taken from watching the video is that you (among others) use the word 'Nonce' willy nilly. This isn't really acceptable and I'd suggest you refrain from using such words in the future. 

Being in Character; 

Although you say you only used OOC after multiple attempts of trying to get Veikks attention in OOC, this still isn't acceptable. 

At not point in time are you allowed to break roleplay. 

Conclusion: 

Had you not had a completely clean record and a lengthy amount of time on our servers I would be issuing you a ban today however instead I am going to be issuing you a WARNING for G1.6 - Being In Character. 

From here on out any actions taken by you that reference or come close to either rules above or for that matter any rules will result in bans being placed. 

Think about how you would feel if you were him. 

Approved - Alternative Action Taken.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back