What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 265,537,262,293,365 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIR Phoenix Ashes

Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ajax Hale

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 265,537,262,293,365

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/17/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1850

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I attended a shop robbery alarm, once I arrived I got out of my vehicle as I had firearms back up. An officer walked into the building, shortly after I was attacked without any RP being provided to myself. I feel this is clear cut RDM and Fail RP.

Links provided show my side from outside the station and the officer who walked into the petrol station.

I can provide a longer link if required.

Video from the officer inside the building : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1710328487

I did try to resolve the situation on Discord, but felt that it was unsuccessful.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/P_IxWGDLcYc

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way we have just spent an hour on the discord call explaining our perspective reasons why we had done what we did however it felt from our perspective that you was not listening to our point of view. We attempted to explain our actions to you and explain our roleplay however you was interrupting us consistently throughout and was not seeing to reason, speaking with the other copper who was involved we had decided a report was not necessary (as you had been silent  from the call for 5 minuets and had not made a contribution to the discussion)  as we apologized for our actions explained our point of view and that we have learned from this and that we was happy to provide you with adequate roleplay in future even asked how you would like this to be roleplayed in future. I have looked into your video that you have provided and in that clip you can see that you have seen the three gentleman in the background you have not approached them once even though you can see them radioing acting suspicious at 1 minuet 14 seconds you radio and I quote "They have just pulled baseball bats" to the two gentleman who was running towards the shop to provide myself and Shannon with back up that we discussed on the radio then at 1 minuet 20 seconds you attempt to pull out a gun to which the fellow player noticed then bullets was heard so you was stabbed as a consequence cause you was not going to be given chance to shoot and confusion as to where these bullets had come from, we are not saying this was roleplayed to the best ability however I do believe there are multiple occupants at fault and I don't believe anyone deserves a ban. 

Hey mate, we all believed this was resolved, we explained our side on how your side was wrong from our POV and how we was also wrong and would learn from it, we never once disagreed with you at all, we agreed that what we did was wrong and each time we tried to explain you constantly tried to interrupt until I asked you to allow us to speak as we had provided you with the first chance to do so. We all agreed yours was a shitty situation to be in, but you happened to be the closest officer to the guy with the bat and then happened to be the closest officer to the guy with the knife after shots started being shot.

You've taken this personally and said "you tried to resolve the situation in discord but felt it was unsuccessful" however ourselves and the other officers agreed we would learn from the mistakes and move on, however you did not pay attention at all to the discord conversation with constantly muting yourself and not responding when asking you questions, and we all agreed that a report wasn't necessary and our behaviour would be fixed in the future, you are the only one who did not feel as if anything was resolved at all, we apologised, showed how we was wrong, and we also showed how you was wrong in the situation, YOU even AGREED that there is no difference between what we did to you as police officers and what you guys had done to our two on the inside.

You got hit in the face AFTER ( the swing animation didn't even start until after you finished the sentence) until you had said on the radio "they've pulled baseball bats"  you were then stabbed AFTER you pulled a GUN  which was AFTER shots were already fired, there was not a lot of RP especially ours we said as such on the call, but you did not exactly not have a reason to get hit unfortunately, as much as you wish it was so, what you are upset about and what you continuously said throughout the discord call was "i got out my car and got wacked" what you are upset about is the fact that you didn't get to do much, which we apologised for and said we would allow for further RP you wouldn't listen at all and kept saying "we haven't learned" how so? when we did nothing but actually agree with you and say what we did was wrong but also explained our side was we had to get our two people after a guy breached without saying anything and there was 2 cops with ARS, we also explained there is literally no reason for us to be parked on the other side of the garage if we had not initially planned for RP, we would literally be parked outside the doors if we had planned to just murder you when you arrived.

The other officer involved had agreed a report was not necessary and was happy with us learning from our mistakes, you however paid not attention at all to the discussion except when you was talking. And at the time of the discussion regarding how we would sort it, I'm not sure where the hell you was but it wasn't paying attention to it as you wasn't even aware we had that discussion and all during this time was you writing your report as we heard your keyboard and muting yourself every few minutes for minutes at a time,  5 minutes after that you randomly pop up and go "I'm not happy with that I'm still writing a report"

At the end of the day, everyone agreed what we had done was wrong no one disagreed and we advised we would fix our behaviour we was even ASKING the other police officer (whilst you was yet again away from the conversation) how he would like us to proceed with further RP in future and we all agreed we would try to provide it as much as possible. 

So please do not tell me "You tried to resolve the situation" when you did nothing but blatantly ignore everything everyone had actually said in the conversation.

I would have expected better from such a "veteran of the community" as you had said to one of our fellows to be going after newer members of the community looking at your recent reports who have clearly stated they are new to doing such activities.

Seb

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening all, 

Few questions as a whole for all involved. @Runty& @EmilyJohnson_UNBAN Could you explain what lead to the shop being robbed so I can get a bit of a bigger picture of the situation and RP behind it please? Also could you explain the involvement of the three males with bats?

@DIR Phoenix AshesJust so confirm here, Is the report about the two inside the shop, The people with bats who run up and attacked yourself? Just for clarity. 

@DIR Phoenix AshesJust so confirm here, Is the report about the two inside the shop, The people with bats who run up and attacked yourself? Just for clarity. 
It's for all parties involved. Generally felt that the RP provided was poor, and the guy with the bat was RDM as no RP was provided in any way.

No problem @DIR Phoenix AshesAlso thank you for taking the time to make a player report. Since there haven't been any more responses over the last few days I'll go ahead and review the report. Fair warning going into this, It will be lengthy response to break down the situation so everyone is aware of the situation, Issues and the decision made behind the report.

Now looking over the video provided by yourself there does appear to be another officer on scene so I've gone ahead and reviewed the video there and can see you we're first to arrive on scene then firearms attended with you. 

Looking over all the ID's provided the following we're the three males outside, 262, 537, 265 and the two females inside being 293, 365 just so it's clear for all and to circle back on. In this situation when you pulled up and Ryan (The other officer inside the building) went in there was little to no RP prior to yourselves being attacked. The situation here was poor to put it polite. 

Since my question to why the gas station was being robbed went unanswered it's unclear if they we're simply robbing shops or trying to get police to the location, However I will point out the baiting rule overall so everyone is clear moving forth; (G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.

Upon Ryan going inside the building and Phoenix getting out of the car there was no roleplay provided prior to him being attacked, This does fall under the RDM rule. Looking over both videos fully two of the three males we're the ones who attacked, These would be 262 whom hit him with a bat & 265 who stabbed him, 537 however didn't attack in either clip. 

Moving inside the building, The two inside we're 293 & 365. The only things said inside the building was from Ryan mentioning "Armed police and if anyone inside to make themselves known", Upon walking to the back he was met with a "Hello" then you hear Phoenix calling out they have bats and 365 run and stabbed Ryan after he shot 262 who was running at them, Again this does fall under RDM. 

Looking over the situation two didn't attack being 293 & 537 however none of the five reported and involved provided any roleplay as a whole. Within Phoenix's video you do also hear him say "Behind you" However upon checking Ryan's POV it doesn't appear this was said in game, However worth to note whilst injured you are to roleplay your injuries so in this case being hit via a bat and stabbed. 

Having a look over some of the above responses I will pop a few here to go over. First from Emily, (we apologized for our actions explained our point of view and that we have learned from this and that we was happy to provide you with adequate roleplay in future even asked how you would like this to be roleplayed in future.)  - Whilst you may have apologized overall this doesn't mean a report cannot then go up should the effected party decide to, Now given a liaison took place Phoenix wanted to still go ahead with the report. Yes he wasn't the officer inside however three people we're RDMed here not just one.

You've mentioned here you are happy to provide adequate roleplay in the future, However this begs to question what made this situation any different for no one to provide any roleplay. In relation to how you could of roleplayed in the future this is down to yourself as everyone has different characters, quirks ect however following the rules you need to ensure quality RP is provided before attacking another player.

Few points from Runty: (You got hit in the face AFTER ( the swing animation didn't even start until after you finished the sentence) until you had said on the radio "they've pulled baseball bats"  you were then stabbed AFTER you pulled a GUN  which was AFTER shots were already fired, there was not a lot of RP especially ours we said as such on the call, but you did not exactly not have a reason to get hit unfortunately) - Now in both videos the only thing said was when the firearms officer announced himself and asked if anyone was inside to make themselves know. The ONLY RP provided from your side was "Hello" prior to Phoenix being hit with a bat, Yes he did pull a gun and other officers started to shoot the one player who did attack Phoenix however this in no way is quality RP overall and does fall under RDM. 

As for this statement (I would have expected better from such a "veteran of the community" as you had said to one of our fellows to be going after newer members of the community looking at your recent reports who have clearly stated they are new to doing such activities.) - Anyone is able to make a report regardless how long they have been in the community should they wish and we as a staff team will review the situation as an impartial third party to decide one if any rules we're broken and two if a punishment will be handed out and to what extent. Moving forward please don't use the fact someone has been here a while to excuse your own actions in the report. Whilst I won't go into how long everyone reported has been here for, You have been part of the community for over a year, So I'd expect better since you should know the rules by now.

Conclusion; 

This was a poor situation overall and we cannot just go around attacking anyone without any prior RP as it not only ruins the experience for the other side however everyone involved. Before attacking others we do need to ensure quality roleplay has one taken place and to at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence. Since this hasn't taken place a few rules have been broken. 

Could there have been roleplay provided prior to attacking to make it interesting, Yes however this didn't happen. Looking on the responses provided above there doesn't seem to be anything in relation to why this happened only apologizing for this in a sense, However the only two who have responded are the two that we're inside the shop. 

So this leaves me to what rules we're broken, G1.2 was broken here RDM. No roleplay was provided prior to everyone apart from two attacking the police however all five players didn't roleplay with either of the police overall, This can also fall under C1.7. In the situation the two that didn't attack we're 293 & 537 as mentioned above. The other three reported did indeed RDM in this situation so the following punishments will be given out as per the fair bans system. 

Name: Emily Johnson
Rule: C1.7
Action: Warning

Name: Sebastian Monroe
Rule: C1.7
Action: Warning

Name: Shay Park
Rule: G1.2
Action:
Permanent Ban

Name: Josh Chambler
Action: 1 Day ban

Name: Connor Edgington
Action: 2 Day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back