What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 265 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalQuantum

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Derek Brown

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 265

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/03/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1945

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Police and Coalition had a shootout at the ranch. I was pushing from the back to the front of the ranch as you can see in the clip I had seen the garage and surrounding area had been secured so I began to push inside the garage and keep an angle on the front of ranch.

ID 265 a member of CID had then popped out of the boot of a car and proceeded to taze me and cuff me then takes my bullets and dumps me in a random car. I believe this to be power gaming as the officer had no view of me to be aware of his surroundings and seems to conveniently leaves the boot once I've disregarded my rear view. A boot in such he should have no ability to see around the vehicle.

I did attempt to resolve this issue and we met in discord liaison and we couldn't come to any understanding and he couldn't see were he went wrong. Although it was mentioned he had seen me then disregarded the comment to say he heard gunfire and had no bullets if this was the case then he shouldn't of left the boot until the fight ended and he may have been safe to leave it then.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=007ikCqX-mY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I will reply to the report in an hr

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm the one you are reporting ID 265, I'll start of by saying that it's not powergaming IMO and I have sent my POV to Liam as the video It has some CID stuff in it. In your own video at 0:20 onwards you can be heard walking, rolling and giving comms to your teammates, At 0:30 in your video which doesn't capture your voice, show that you said something (which can be heard in my video) along the lines of "Ones gone by". Which gave away your position, as soon as I heard you I got out.

Moreover I would lIke to point out that you along with 15 of your buddies (all Coalition) siting on Coalitions discord 4 of you were streaming including you and only 6 of the 15 were deafen rest were all unmuted, considering we were in a active gun fight with the Coalition. This is something I think staff should take notice of as this is something a whitelisted gang shouldn't be doing. also at 00:24 someone joined your stream on discord.
https://imgur.com/a/Q1m0tPJ

Moreover I would lIke to point out that you along with 15 of your buddies (all Coalition) siting on Coalitions discord 4 of you were streaming including you and only 6 of the 15 were deafen rest were all unmuted, considering we were in a active gun fight with the Coalition. This is something I think staff should take notice of as this is something a whitelisted gang shouldn't be doing. also at 00:24 someone joined your stream on discord.
https://imgur.com/a/Q1m0tPJ
I was one of those "15 buddies" in Discord unmuted, I was not logged in and I believe only 6 Coalition were online at the time all who were muted and in the situation or just not in our Discord at all and just to add half of the people that were in the Discord call were Aztecas and non-coalition such as Father Augustus, Jack McKenzie, Hayley McKenzie, Jordan , Miles from Ballas and I also believe staff were in the call at the time as well. 

Thanks.

In your own video at 0:20 onwards you can be heard walking, rolling and giving comms to your teammates, At 0:30 in your video which doesn't capture your voice, show that you said something (which can be heard in my video) along the lines of "Ones gone by". Which gave away your position, as soon as I heard you I got out.
I'm interested in this statement as I believe I intended to speak and never ended up doing so my microphone is enabled on my recordings and my accent is very distinctive(Some Irish charm). However I may be wrong on this and if I did end up speaking however the lines I was supposed to of stated doesn't make much sense lining up to the video considering I never seen anyone. 

I feel your statement contradicts itself as you say in my video you can hear me giving comms then continue to say you cannot hear my voice in my video. As I've said I don't believe I actually did speak and like to ensure you weren't hearing someone else and assuming that was me to justify leaving the boot given situational awareness from sound in a boot (Which id expect to be muffled sounds at that). 

I'm aware  to “assume” makes an “ass out of you and me” but believe its worth noting. 

Regardless I've nothing more to say on this I'm going to disregard the rest of your statement as I believe its been covered in the above post and no need to discuss further. 

Relevant evidence has been forwarded to staff where you can be heard speaking. I won't reply further unless asked by a member of staff.

Hello all, lets get this report sorted then.

I have reviewed both @OriginalQuantum @fR0st footage and spoke to staff members regarding this.

I do not see any form of a rule break from fr0st himself, there is a gunfight and in the footage given to me. He downs a few Coalition then runs out of ammo, he is about to die. Fr0st jumps into the boot of an unlocked vehicle and begins putting armour on and bandages himself. In his clip, you can hear footsteps near the vehicle he is in and yes he can obviously see you via the game mechanic of the Third Person Camera but so can all players that press Q and hide behind a wall.

Fr0st exits the vehicle and sees an opportunity to value his life and tase an unsuspecting criminal in a gunfight, slap the cuffs on and take bullets to further defend himself. I do understand that it wouldn't have been "fun" to be tased from somewhere you didn't expect, thrown in cuffs, items removed and sat in a car. I do get that but in no way at all is this Powergaming.

No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back