What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 269 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Martinez

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Martinez

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 269

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/26/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2335

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was getting myself back on patrol after a stint in the hospital when the vehicle I pulled out had no fuel so I took it round to the Fuel station as seen in the video and started refuelling. That is when 269 comes into view and pulls up looking like he's going to get fuel. Instead of this he pulls a gun, provides minimal to no roleplay to get me to drop my gun, and then walks me away from the car and shoots me with little to no roleplay. To me this seems like someone who wanted to steal a gun but didn't want to go through the inconvenience of actually roleplaying with me to get it and instead thought it would just be easier to break a rule to get it because as soon as he had what he wanted he then kills me. I believe this is RDM as already stated very little roleplay has occurred. I wouldn't class 'put your hands up', 'drop your gun' and 'look at me' as high quality roleplay.

Full 5 minute clip attached if needed but the initial clip shows all of my interaction with him that evening - https://youtu.be/d7KUnsWCNt8

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/jYCSntMppq4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for your report. Its clear from the video that there was no high quality roleplay present in that situation. This seemed to be a spur of the moment situation, no prior prep to "robbing a firearms officer" which is in its self a crazy thing to do. There was no just reason for the execution with a clear absence of high quality roleplay to justify its occurence.

In future please provide longer footage like requested in the report a player guide.

Action taken Jesmar Baldacchino (G7.3)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back