What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 270 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Reznikov

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Andrain Reznikov

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 270

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/09/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2030

What best describes this incident ?: Value of Life, Combat logging & Acting his injuries

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I deal was made to buy a storage container off 270 for 2.4M. We agreed to meet down at the docks to buy and transfer the storage container. He asked us to come alone but i indeed asked other people to come down with me just in case it was a scam. Myself and one other person walked inside with him and i had one person in my car, two others around the corner just in case if anything happens. After agreeing on how to conduct our business. He was transferred 1.2M then asked to transfer the container. He was acting wired and then he ran out the door.

Upon doing this, he was shoot 5 time's by myself and shoot by my other member who was chasing after him. He saw all of us and didn't value his life at all. After being shoot he did not act his injuries and stop knowing he was outnumbered and jumped straight into the water to win the scenario we was in. One of my members chassed after him in the water. we had a lot of people around the docks, on the beach and even had a boat coming as well so there was no where to go and had to pop up some where. After a couple of mins. I was told he just disappeared in the water (believed to have combat logged). Because of this, it has damaged the RP scenario we was in and has upset a lot of people about the RP given.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/18BrfsRNTOHgh2/d1337sbbX1yW?invite=cr-MSxYRm8sMTY5MDYzMTk5LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello everyone,

i am the girl that transferred the money, in game known as Miss Mischa.
I am not too upset about the scam itself, i am really disappointed in the way it was done.

He was out numbered and still ran off into the ocean, which in my eyes is not valuing his life. He was being shot at, has been clearly shot in the back, and still jumped in the water and was swimming for quite some time, which is in my opinion heavily failed rp. He was not acting his injuries whatsoever. (failed G2.3) (failed G2.4)

Many of my friends were chasing after him, literally in the water and within a couple seconds he was gone and no longer available per phone, which comes to the assumption he combat logged. (C2.3)

He also was in on the phone talking to someone while he was trying to escape and swimming in the ocean. (failed C1.7)
He never came back nor tried to reach out to us ooc. (G2.7)

This situation was all together really disappointing for a scam scenario for 1,2mio.
Many rules have been broken and not respected, nor the people involved.

Best Regards.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/18Br66EV22Ij5R/d1337EpdKd0J?invite=cr-MSxtWk4sMTI2NTMzODI3LA

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I was the one that scammed you. Lets start with the NVL I am accused of in this scenario. I scammed you yes and I ran. In what way am I meant to stop after running and being stop. Am I meant to just put my hands up while I was getting shot and running? No interaction with that gun has been made like "hands up" was made. I was getting shot while running. I was going through an adrenaline to get out of there because I was so excited to run away with 1.2m. You state that many rules was broken but I don't see one that was. You guys could've started a man hunt for etc. Instead you guys gave up which closed your rp. Nevertheless lets go to the claim you made about me combat logging. My Session ID was  (279) and staff can check wear I logged out. I can assure you I didn't log out on the water I logged out on land. Nevertheless you was scammed and I happy ran away with 1.2m in my pocket. I'm sorry for your lost.

Hello,

I heavily disagree with you. In my eyes u crearly didnt respect the rules nor people involved.

We were a good amount of people chasing u, swimming in the water behind u, in cars on the shores and per boat. We had our eyes on you the whole time and then suddenly ur gone.

There was a manhunt with many involved. We didnt give up and close the rp for a while, we stopped after u had popped ur head and were no longer available. You forced the rp and scenario to end.

1. U have been clearly shot in the shoulder, and u swam away for quite some time and dove under water too. No ammount of adrenaline can fix a shattered shoulder. (G2.3) (G2.4)

2. Ur ID was 270 and not 279 like u claimed. U can clearly see this in the provided clips above.

3. U were in a phone call while u were swimming trying to espace us in the water. Which is not respecting rule C1.7.

4. While my friends were after you, i called you and it said u are no longer available. So that is combat logging.

Do u have any fotage or proof of ur statements? How did u know we stopped the rp and stopped chasing u?

From what i have gathered you popped ur head to escape with the money and cant be chased nor caught.

Best regards.

Just to make things clear. I was running way before you guys pulled guys out and started shooting. I was a decent amount away from you guys ready to jump in the shores. Yes the man hunt was still going on. I had comms on where you guys were and we’re to go. As soon as I got in the shores I went underwater and swam away on to land after like 20-30minutes. I was hiding for like some time underwater. Then you guys didn’t find me. I popped my head for 5 mins for a IRL commitment which I made a ticket about and have proof of. After that I re entered the city and went onto the roads changed my closes while getting intel that you guys are still looking for me. Staff can see when I popped my head and where I popped my head and why I popped head. Via ticket. It had been some time when I popped my head after escaping to be fair. But just to make sure I didn’t do nothing wrong I put a ticket it. 

Thank u for trying to make things clear! Writing a ticket was a good idea from ur part.

Like i said, i am not upset about the loss of the money, but the way it was handled.

May i ask, u have been shot and swam around for 20-30minutes? U were hiding under the water while heavily wounded? How even does ur shoulder function to swim that long and well? One would assume u should have difficulty breathing, talking and moving while loosing blood in the water.

How did u communicate underwater? Yes ur tech might be wateproof but how can u talk or hear the comms underwater? In my eyes that is quite unrealistic and u shouldnt have been allowed to use that info given!

Im asking again, if u have any clips to show any of ur statements.

Like when u were hiding under the water and so on?

All together it was a rly bad unrealistic RP experience.

Best regards.

Let me just clear up something. You state it’s not about the money but it clearly is. Your looking for anything to get at me. So what if I used my radio underwater it’s the way the game mechanic works. If they saw it to be unrealistic in anyway the devs would make it so when you jump in the water the phone and radio doesn’t work. Let’s just some this up you say how did I swim for so long. There’s something called a bandage if you ever heard of it. Yes you can use it under water. It’s really irritating me the fact your looking for anything to pick out on me and get me deported. Like I said I’m sorry for your lost but at the end of the day I ran away with 1.2mil so from my side thank you very much. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi @UnoSmollBeano @Mr Reznikov

Is this the only video you have?

@Liam

At this time, unfortunately there is no other bodycam there has come my way regarding this issue. 

I'll leave it done to staff with the report on what they do.

Regard

Mr Reznikov 

Hello all, I've reviewed the footage and had a lengthy chat with Members of The Staff Team and we have come to a conclusion for this report.

Value of Life =

This is not seen, as you've already pulled the firearm and began shooting whilst he is running off.

Acting his Injuries =

Whilst yes, you did shoot him once or twice (missing a few). He is still able to run and swim, probably not as fast due to the features that our server offers with slower running, walking and swimming. 

Combat Logging =

Lets look at the timeline;

• Scam took place 20:58

Scammer ran off, into the water, got to the land. This took you 2:35.
  • Stood at the Disconnect location for 5 minutes, then disconnected.

[*]Initial Disconnect 21:07

[*]Ticket opened 21:12

[*]Reconnected 21:22

[*]Disconnected 22:16

[*]Reconnected 22:20

[*]Disconnected 23:58

At the end of @Mr Reznikovvideo, you can see him run back to his car. Most likely, to drive to the other side to catch you but you stopped this Roleplay happening, because you Combat Logged. You connected 13 minutes later, probably hoping that they have left the area and you've got away with it.

A scam isn't a spontaneous thing, you pre-plan that. I don't believe for a second that you did this on the spot, then when it got to a certain point that you Disconnected under the reasoning you gave in the ticket. Opening a ticket, after you Combat Log doesn't give you the easy exit when a report ends up on you. If you are unable to stay longer than 7 minutes, during an RP scenario such as this especially when its clear that you were going to face repercussions from this, that is on you.

Action: Permanent Ban (One Month Cooldown)

CharID: 88225

Rule(s): C2.3

@Mr Reznikov@UnoSmollBeano This next part is for you both,

Calling someone to check whether or not they are online, is classed as Metagaming. I know you brushed over it in this report, but no evidence shown that you used this in RP hence no punishment from it.

Worth to note, this is Common Sense but I'll say it anyway. You are not to pursue him in Roleplay for the scam, because due to this Report being actioned. It never happened...

Also, see below -

In this specific scenario, given the circumstances. You are eligible for Compensation, you can request that in the below link.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/2-compensation-request/

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back