What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 273 and 277 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSolarian

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bartholowmew Osas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 273 and 277

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1500

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was doing taxi jobs when I got tasked to bring someone up to Paleto Bay, upon completing that task I was about to start a new one but my dog started barking to come back into the house. I didn't leave the server because I knew it wouldn't take long at all. When I came back I found out I was killed by 2 people who (which I, later on, found out) killed multiple people for no reason. (Sorry for the random background noise in the clip lol, I had YT autoplay on)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/6yslv4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@vSolarianDo you have longer footage? In order to ascertain that this is in fact an act of RDM, the staff member dealing with it will require a video with atleast 3 minutes footage prior to the RDM. This is to make sure that we are not missing any key roleplay.

Thanks!

@ConnorTheGreatt This is the only footage ive got, I saved the shadowplay the moment I got back. (i can proof this if needed)

I'd assume they wanted to rob me, thinking of this because I met someone at Beekers who said they got robbed, complied and still got killed.

Unfortunately, we can't ascertain whether or not they did provide you with high quality RP before killing you. They could have been issuing you demands and threatening your life for a while before hand, so unfortunately without any longer videos, this report will have to be denied for lack of evidence.

Thank you for taking the time to report this, and don't let it discourage you from reporting any rule breaks you encouter in the future.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back