What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 274 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCloudNine

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Luke Tee

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 274

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1900

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.8) Fail Driving

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The clip starts as we're being chased by police 'ID 274' then wheelies his car over the edge of the motorway causing us to fall a 30ft drop landing on the roof of the car which in reality this would be catastrophic and life endangering manoeuvre. I believe he broke the rule (G1.8) Fail Driving.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/G1EYnOAgc424-/d1337QkTNJHJ?invite=cr-MSx5cDgsODA0NjQ2MzUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello I was the driver in this video.
First of all I would of appreciated if you tried to resolve this with myself.

I will just put this bluntly towards you that this was an accident, what i had planned was to "speed boost" down the slip road by wheeling the car as i was in a police chase, unfortunately the car got caught on the side wall and threw us over. The fall was not 30ft as you claimed it to be but possibly around 10ft if that, this is beside the point as it was still not done on purpose. 

The Reports going up for everything and anything is ridiculous at this point especially when you are not trying to resolved it before hand, It feels like this is a revenge report with the only intent to get some one banned. I will not be replying unless asked by staff.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@ImCloudNineIs there any reason you’ve decided not to attempt to resolve this with the person at the time or even after his response? 

I was already in the liaison with another triad member when this situation occurred upon their request. 

Evidence: 

Also because the RP continued for quite some time not even allowing me to resolve the first situation with the triads. Apologies, for the late response I have been busy.

No excuses please.

You put the report up 21 hours after the incident occurred, you had plenty of time to reach out to me and try to resolve it. 

Honestly? What a pointless report...

This was clearly an accident and you even said yourself RP went on after. The fall driving rule is there to deal with people stunt jumping 50ft and driving off like nothing happened, or other similar silly things. 

Why didn't you have a chat with the person? This could have been resolved with a simple "yeah didn't mean to do that bud, my bad" and it wouldn't have taken up any staff time dealing with it.

In future, be adults for God sake. 

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back