What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 275 781 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlwithaK

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Karl Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 275 781

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/26/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This is regarding the following report: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/142213-report-a-player-275-533-781-gta-rp/

Everything leading up to the situation is in there. This report is regarding the RDM that occurred at the scene. I personally do not have any footage prior to this but everything can be seen from a different POV in the above report. The R8 pulls up and you can hear them talk on the radio which means we were definitely in range of their comms but they do a u turn after driving past and they start shooting without saying anything. This would've been the first time they saw my car or the five series but it didn't matter, they just started shooting suggesting at the very least that it was RDM. The reason you can't hear my radio conversations in the clip is due to medal's mic recording keybind is set to my talking keybind on FiveM and I am yet to find a way that it records both with one keybind.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/CsBcE0PoVfOE7/7UR6Z5YFyQKT?invite=cr-MSw0ZFgsNDk5MjUyMDUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Afternoon,

This kind of feels like you're really scraping to get someone banned I would like to clarify that it was me that you heard speak and I was just in the passenger seat giving comm's over radio, I did not shoot at you.

Like you mention in the report, there was a situation beforehand that lead up to these events not being shown on the recording and we were fully aware at the time of this incident that one of our gang members had been kidnapped by you guys as we seen it happen and pinned down possible locations. Once we found out where you guys were and confirmed you were obviously the same lot it was over.

No one is scraping for a ban here, Delilah. Your character is a part of the Triads, an established gang in the server. If you were going to expect decent roleplay from anyone, we would expect it to be from the members of any gang. But it doesn't feel like we did get that from you guys in all honesty. Yes, it was really hard to prove that you metagamed but that doesn't mean it wasn't disproved either. But regardless of all that, in the scene we tried to provide our best to roleplay this for our enjoyment, so there were different cars that were at the Triads and at this dodgy doctor. When you guys turned up, you clearly did speak on radio but you didn't say anything to us. You had no idea who I was nor could you have recognised my car but you guys started shooting, providing no RP which we would expect better from the Triads or any gang for that matter. For example when this kinda thing happened with a member of the Lost MC, they did their best to make it enjoyable for all of us. It would never have got to this had you guys decided to turn up to the Discord channel after the situation but you guys were quick to argue but no one decided to join hence we are here unfortunately.

Roleplay always tends to be subpar when it comes to Triads from what I have experienced myself so if this is the route I have to go down to try and facilitate change then so be it.

No one is scraping for a ban here, Delilah. Your character is a part of the Triads, an established gang in the server. If you were going to expect decent roleplay from anyone, we would expect it to be from the members of any gang. But it doesn't feel like we did get that from you guys in all honesty. Yes, it was really hard to prove that you metagamed but that doesn't mean it wasn't disproved either. But regardless of all that, in the scene we tried to provide our best to roleplay this for our enjoyment, so there were different cars that were at the Triads and at this dodgy doctor. When you guys turned up, you clearly did speak on radio but you didn't say anything to us. You had no idea who I was nor could you have recognised my car but you guys started shooting, providing no RP which we would expect better from the Triads or any gang for that matter. For example when this kinda thing happened with a member of the Lost MC, they did their best to make it enjoyable for all of us. It would never have got to this had you guys decided to turn up to the Discord channel after the situation but you guys were quick to argue but no one decided to join hence we are here unfortunately.

Roleplay always tends to be subpar when it comes to Triads from what I have experienced myself so if this is the route I have to go down to try and facilitate change then so be it.
You have never tried to resolve this over a liason all that was being said OOC is allegations for metagaming nothing for RDM. IF you do wanna resolve this like adults I will happily join a liason to talk over everything. Not to forget that this all started by you guys RDM'ing and baiting on triads. So please let's stop this unnecessary comments of us having bad roleplay with nothing that backs it up. There was many more people there which were warned and spoken to before there was gunshots. And this was an ongoing situation for 30minutes. Either way I'm happy to talk with you so we can hear what you guys are so unhappy for that you had to open 2 reports.

Firstly, we asked you to come to Discord over the situation not any specific rulebreak and you didn't. Even if you didn't metagame, you could've at least showed the courtesy of joining the call to explain your side of things. Therefore, I won't be showing the same courtesy to you now especially considering the condescending manner of your offer to resolve this. My comments about your level of roleplay are not unnecessary, it was merely my opinion that I stating from my experience with the Triads. No one else was warned before the shooting happened because everyone from our side at the mara turf had not interacted with you guys until you turned up there and the only other interaction being at the Triads where I was blacked out and my car was not there neither.

Regarding your allegation about us RDM'ing and baiting at Triads. We didn't, we went to Triads with no intention of doing anything other than hanging out and seeing if they said anything about what happened on Tweedle. When we got there, someone was attacking a car and I asked what the car had done to her, she then told me to "shut up" and from that things got aggressive and she was attacked, following which we got shot by Jet, I believe. That's not RDM nor is it baiting, that scene was initiated from the sides of the Triads.

I'll be leaving the rest up to the staff but I wish you all the best.

@LiamI'm not too sure, at first I thought it was Delilah but if she is saying she didn't it would be the person next to her in the Audi R8. I think you can hear him talk at the end of the clip on the other report. At the same time I recognise that it wasn't 275 as they were in the Corvette. 

Hello all,

Due to the length of your clip and the clip on the other report, it is hard to see if there isn't any other context on this situation which would show that it is in fact not Random Deathmatch. With that being said, I will have to take no action on this report.

No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back