What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 279 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricosky

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mateusz Mickiewicz

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 279

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/13/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1950

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and Lukasz Mickiewicz were on patrol around Pillbox, we previously told 279 to move his car from the no parking which is were the clip begins. He had shown some hostility but ultimately complied. We then continued our patrol and went to the ICU where someone was claiming a person had a taser, we searched them and found a knife which we seized and release the man, he then became aggressive and we removed him from hospital. Outside he sat on a bench and was told to leave and tased for not complying, I cuff him at which point 279 pulls out an SMG and shoots both G6 at the scene. In OOC he claimed the person we cuffed was his friend but I think it is still RDM as A) He made no indication he was with the man we tased and B) even if he did he didn't really have a good reason to start shooting because we were simply planning to take his friend off the premises. I think it shows 279 has a bad mentality where he would rather shoot than attempt any roleplay which is why I reported this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/szItxwxPH40

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good Evening,

I will keep this short. I was 279 in this situation and I was waiting for my two friends inside pillbox which I had told the G6 officers when they told me to move. They was very blunt and rude which is why I was initially obstructive.

I then complied and went and parked. It was then I have seen them talking my my friend Ricky. I could see one of the G6 with a Glock in his hand standing at the door and the other had a baton out then later Tasered my friend. Just before that happened another friend came over and said you might want to help him here. Due to them Tasering my friend with no aggression shown (Him sitting on the bench) I have opened fire downing both of them. 

I have done this as I felt that them Tasering my friend like that was uncalled for and there attitude towards us sucked. My character in game is very protective of his members and would risk prison to save them and this is what was displayed here. 

In short this is not RDM as there was a clear reason behind this and they was just not happy with how this went down. They made no effort to call me to discord other than crying RDM in OOC straight after the shooting. If they had called me I would have explained the above. 

For context here is a clip from my side 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1jgTHbcQMEUzGv/d13377jQMAKr?invite=cr-MSxEeFosNTE2NjczMjgs

Whilst I appreciate you felt wronged I still think this was RDM, just because your friend got tased does not give you the right to shoot us. You made no indication he was your friend and just started blasting. You could've gone up to us, said something to the effect of 'Let my friend go' 'Why are you tasing my friend' or 'Why are you cuffing him' and could've given SOME roleplay but you instead went straight to shooting. The reason I didn't resolve in discord was because this type of stuff happens often on G6 where people will attack because you did something to their friend without saying anything in RP.

We will leave it for staff to decide as I do not feel this is RDM. The roleplay could have been better I agree but again not RDM. 

Can I just add that although Ricosky was unhappy with how this ended. This situation has actually resulted in some quite interesting RP. My house got raided and now going through solicitors to sue police and created something a bit different. Again I still don't agree with this being RDM and wish they had continued to avenue of coming after me as I didn't dump them and let them get saved. Just wanted to add that as this is the first time I have ever been reported for something like this and genuinely don't want to upset anyone and I want to keep providing RP and for both parties to enjoy it. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@ricoskyThank you for the report I have had time to look over both side of this and taken them into account.

First I would like to look at the rule, (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.

The few words said are from @Rogueybearx"wtf these security guards are on fucking smoke man"  you then back up wait a couple of seconds and then shoot the two G6 guards.

I would not class this as QUALITY at all and extremely poor, how on earth were G6 able to tell that you were linked to the person they are talking to, with the limited talking you did?

Due to the above I have decided the following actions:

CharID : 42084

Rule: G1.2 RDM

Action: 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back