What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 280 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richardd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ollie Dawson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 280

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/04/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1942

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The man was arrested after RVDMing a police bike, the man was taken to the cells and requested a lawyer, whilst waiting for a lawyer he disconnected and never came back.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XruJd-yGw5I%20%20%20%20

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
First off I'd like to say that I dont see why you'd say I was arrested for RVDM, i dont know if this is a means to try and further try get me banned but I did not RVDM your bike, it was a matter of desync as I did not touch your bike on my screen hence if you provide video footage of this "RVDM" you'll see me say "oh shit wtf" cus your bike went into the air, again proving desync. The real reason for arrest was "obstruction of justice" merely because I drove down to PIllbox behind a police vehicle that had blue lights on? The police officer then got cheeky and asked me to leave the area which I did and then you or another officer proceeded to call me out for "cop baiting" in OOC, but then when you seen me again you chased me and arrested me. I was in the cells for the guts of an hour before my game crashed so I think if I was gonna combat log I wouldnt have waited so long to do so.

I am still in the cells until this very moment and you have never tried to resolve with me. I think if i wanted to combat log for any reason I wouldnt roleplay and sit in a cell for an hour first.

I want to clarify also the reason I did not rejoin straight away was because of the game issues I had. I have tried to resolve this with staff in the past and have the ticket ids from discord if needed to provide. The only way I can fix these errors are to re-install the game and I had work so I wasnt about to go through the whole process an hour before work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: when i logged back in, I had a conversation with Pendrew Winters and Avion Solar, I confessed to them my charges and gave them as much detail as i could about my arrest. They went about the procedure and I was given the adequate disciplinary actions In the constables eyes. If you feel like you still were done an injustice then I can say no more and the rest is up to staff.

The report is for combat logging not RVDM, the reason i put it in because from my screen I was stationary and you just drove at an angle straight into me, nethertheless you where in the cells for so long because you refused to provide a name and even went as far as to refuse to speak to me without a solicitor despite there being none avaliable, that coupled with the fact you disappeared and I heard nothing from you for the rest of the night, or from other officers, I assumed you just combat logged. I had no means to resolve with you as you refused to provide your name, I waited to hear from you before reporting but heard nothing. Im happy for staff to close the report as it is clear you have came back and did not have the intention of combat logging.

Thank you for the update @Richardd Before I do go ahead and deny the report as per the request of yourself, I do have something to add.

@Lucizz You did mention in your response that you couldn't return. If you cannot get back on for X reason the best course of action is to make a ticket on discord and inform a staff member to why this is the case and provide any evidence to support said claims to us so we can make a note of them overall. I also see that you did only log out 1 minute before restart and you was roleplaying in the cells before hand. Also thank you for providing an update of who you talked to so it could be checked by Richardd in game. 

As the report has been requested to be closed we will go ahead and do so. I hope you both have a wonderful evening and glad you both could sort this out! 🙂 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back