What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 289 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalQuantum

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Derek Brown

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 289

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/29/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4 Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I arranged to meet up with this guy and purchase a vehicle as the event was still settling down and everyone was in the middle of being transported back to the city `a middle man would have been hard to obtain. I attempted to purchase the car with cash that way if he attempted to scam we could stick him up to hand the money back over. As you can see he tried to run with the money and completely disregarded the multiple guns pointed towards him and his friend seemingly was in no state to even be there. I also attempted to remove the money from his pockets as the situation had continued and he ignored it completely. We then proceeded to take the man to the hospital to receive medical attention and hopefully retrieve the money once he decided to cooperate he then continued to lay and ragdoll the entire time and refused to acknowledge us standing there.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/1T_yKrox1HQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for your report. 

ID 289 (Devin Floyd) : (G2.4) 1 Day Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back