What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 290 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream / Jay Macs

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kendall Hayes

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 290

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/10/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were having some RP with someone we took hostage and the Occult turned up. As you can see @290 turned up and says "Put Up your hands putups your hands" as he shoots us.

We need speed to him in discord and showed his POV, and apologised. This I respect howeverm this is out 3rd instance of RDM with the Ocult in the past week Mr Moo Has been back, and we have let it go each time. We spent hours crafting some great RP and its ended in instant by a gang that Mr Moo himself was apart of and can praise the level of RP they had, and me a member of the police who everyone actively agrees the occult has good RP, however this last week has left alot to be desired.

We then got to end that great Rp with some great Dumping, 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://clips.twitch.tv/TolerantFamousPanCoolStoryBob-hxmexBI9Jpso0Gk8%20%20%20

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://gyazo.com/f0ec70a6687193777468a2cce5a28a5a

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Custard Cream,
Hope you're well. I was hoping the conversation in QE would have cleared it all up.

This hunter is our leather supplier which was why we came up to protect him, as well as you being fake cops (Occult hate police and it was on our hill) As you can see in my POV I shouted put up your hands twice which was ignored followed by you getting into the police car and trying to flee, the other officer approached me with a knife which was why he got shot. I knew you were armed because the picture you had put onto tweedle of our leather supplier/hunter with a hunters gun showing you had robbed him so naturally I was less likely to take any chances. We did discuss in QE that I did not realise I was close enough for the chat proximity which meant you didn't hear me saying put up your hands the first time which I apologised for. However I was running at you with a gun knowing you were armed. I didn't want to dump but with you not trying to encourage the course of RP you stayed silent didn't help, So we let the hunter decide what to do with you and the hunter chose to dump. This was not how I wanted the scenario end.

For the other instances of accused RDM by the Occult can you elaborate as well as the title of "Usual RP from the Occult" along with the /me? if this isn't relevant please ignore

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1UvN7330pyevCN/d1337Ps5PnXw?invite=cr-MSxqUWEsMTk1MjIwMTgwLA

Hi Custard Cream,
Hope you're well. I was hoping the conversation in QE would have cleared it all up.

This hunter is our leather supplier which was why we came up to protect him, as well as you being fake cops (Occult hate police and it was on our hill) As you can see in my POV I shouted put up your hands twice which was ignored followed by you getting into the police car and trying to flee, the other officer approached me with a knife which was why he got shot. I knew you were armed because the picture you had put onto tweedle of our leather supplier/hunter with a hunters gun showing you had robbed him so naturally I was less likely to take any chances. We did discuss in QE that I did not realise I was close enough for the chat proximity which meant you didn't hear me saying put up your hands the first time which I apologised for. However I was running at you with a gun knowing you were armed. I didn't want to dump but with you not trying to encourage the course of RP you stayed silent didn't help, So we let the hunter decide what to do with you and the hunter chose to dump. This was not how I wanted the scenario end.

For the other instances of accused RDM by the Occult can you elaborate as well as the title of "Usual RP from the Occult" along with the /me? if this isn't relevant please ignore

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1UvN7330pyevCN/d1337Ps5PnXw?invite=cr-MSxqUWEsMTk1MjIwMTgwLA
Hi fella, As discussed in QE I appreicate you coming and explaining your side of it, and none of this is personal. As stated, you shouted at first, Wayyyyy to far down the hill and you knew this. You then proceeded to get closer *Barely* and attempt it again, during whilst you said it you started to shoot. There is 0 Reasonable reaction time for anyone to be able to comply with this, This could of went so much further. A chase, a Kidnapping, Iterrogation, A warning. But nope the reaction you had was to pull a gun, Try to get us to surrender with no time to respond, Instantly end the roleplay by shooting and then proceed to dump us. 

Again as stated in QE i appreicate you coming to chat and I respect you for doing it however myself and moo came to a mutual conclusion that this form of RP isnt going to stop until its reported. I will not be answering further to this report unless asked by staff. 

Have a pleasant rest of your day.

*For Reference, Im not reporting the RDM of myself but on Moo.*

There was a million other ways to go about this scenario hands up hands....bang bang bang bang up hands bangbang bang up at the distance to begin with you might of well been saying it at the bottom of mount chilliad. Rare case we ever decide to go with a report but given the sitution was a lot of build up on our end for it to be flatpacked and dumped in the ocean like that and your pov further solidifies how bad the situation.

I appreciate I may have been too far down the hill for you to hear, but you clearly see we had weapons, yet you ran. Likewise, after one of you were shot, the other decided to attack. Both these choices had an effect on the scenario. I didn’t go into this wanting to kill you. Likewise, just because you had been shot because of your actions, doesn’t mean the RP had to stop, however you decided to use /me “Very dead”. 

Although I appreciate you may have had a few bullets in you, that was your choice. In scenarios where we get shot by police with ARs’s, we still provide medical RP. In between this happening Kevin (who was with me) asked in The Occult groupie “What should we do with them”, Vinny rang him and said “Find out who they are apart of, their motive, then either warn them and take them to Pillbox or get rid of them”. There were multiple possible endings. 
In the start of your clip you mention “should we go pullup to The Occult turf”, “Let’s leave, I feel like The Occult are a bit too friendly with most of Los Santos and they might want to y’know, do something about us policing the hunters’. You knew what you were potentially going into, you knew the potential consequences when you posted on Tweedle. 

In regards to the situation with Mr Moo/Connor, this was a totally different RP situation led by a different group. We only got involved because of the tweedle posts from him directed at us. The fate was decided by the other group. As far as I’m aware, we’ve had no other situations with you or Mr Moo. 

I’ll leave it now for the staff to decide.

image.png
image.png

I appreciate I may have been too far down the hill for you to hear, but you clearly see we had weapons, yet you ran. Likewise, after one of you were shot, the other decided to attack. Both these choices had an effect on the scenario. I didn’t go into this wanting to kill you. Likewise, just because you had been shot because of your actions, doesn’t mean the RP had to stop, however you decided to use /me “Very dead”. 

Although I appreciate you may have had a few bullets in you, that was your choice. In scenarios where we get shot by police with ARs’s, we still provide medical RP. In between this happening Kevin (who was with me) asked in The Occult groupie “What should we do with them”, Vinny rang him and said “Find out who they are apart of, their motive, then either warn them and take them to Pillbox or get rid of them”. There were multiple possible endings. 
In the start of your clip you mention “should we go pullup to The Occult turf”, “Let’s leave, I feel like The Occult are a bit too friendly with most of Los Santos and they might want to y’know, do something about us policing the hunters’. You knew what you were potentially going into, you knew the potential consequences when you posted on Tweedle. 

In regards to the situation with Mr Moo/Connor, this was a totally different RP situation led by a different group. We only got involved because of the tweedle posts from him directed at us. The fate was decided by the other group. As far as I’m aware, we’ve had no other situations with you or Mr Moo. 

I’ll leave it now for the staff to decide.

Your completely defeating the purpose of this entire report. We have no issue with what actions might or may of been taken in the course of roleplay. We take issue with how you proceeded it. 

You rushed RP, were more gunho, that focused on maybe having some fun. Its irrelevant, what you were doing, how you were dressed, what weapons you had and the context of what we were doing at the time or said prior.  YOU, made the decision to shoot first ask questions later or commit to the RP, you saw Moo getting in the car as a 0.2% risk to you losing the situation and shot to quickly. 

As I said before to no avail, I wont be replying further unless asked by staff. The fact that you are justifying any of these actions in an attempt to ignore the basis of this report. We literally play to lose, we lose every day, go broke and have hours and hours of fun doing it. Having fragile egos and no patience wouldn't get us anywhere and would lead to the most boring situations and would likely result in us being banned. The reason we havent been *Well Me at least* in a long time havent because we actively commit to RP wherever and whenever and attempt to make the situation fun for both sides. Not enforce a situation that we have to win or we just kill and dump people. 

As stated in discord, I appriecate the apology you gave us, but unfortunatly the night for us was ruined the second that happened, if we genuinely resisted and we had ample time to hear you and we dead fair does, but not that. That is the kind of boring, controlling win hungry attitude that is ruining the server x

Morning,
It comes clear to me you value the outcome of this report more than the community. So let me begin with this,

This first stands no relevance to the report but rather your “level of rp” 
Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2059100817 (2:28:50)

While still in an active RP scenario you see fit to tab out of your game and talk to your friend OOC. You provided no attempt in engagement but rather the distilled taste of an unfortunate loss. 

Let this second also shine a light to the standard of “rp” you are openly streaming. The clear breach of OOC.
Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2058066689 (4:14:12)

Now that I have set an example with staff with the “level of rp” I am dealing with, I will address your reply thoroughly.

Your completely defeating the purpose of this entire report. We have no issue with what actions might or may of been taken in the course of roleplay. We take issue with how you proceeded it. 
Your actions have consequences is the simple explanation. You were given clear demands while having a gun pointed at you. I repeated my command in case you didn’t hear. I went up there with the knowledge of you having a gun. You decided to run for the car which is just as much a weapon as a hunting rifle. Neither of you tried to talk to us or say anything. You had no level of engagement other than trying to “win”. Your friend also attempted to rush with a knife when he had the open opportunity to put his hands up and change the avenue of RP.

It is rich for you guys to claim the level of rp was poor in this scenario however after reviewing your recent streams and videos, all I find is crims border line using cop knowledge which is poor character separation. You guys have thrown yourself into numerous high-risk situations and you played the game of “Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.”

You rushed RP, were more gunho, that focused on maybe having some fun. Its irrelevant, what you were doing, how you were dressed, what weapons you had and the context of what we were doing at the time or said prior.  YOU, made the decision to shoot first ask questions later or commit to the RP, you saw Moo getting in the car as a 0.2% risk to you losing the situation and shot to quickly. 
 It is about time you take responsibility for your actions and accept you are equally to blame for the results. Like said before you knew where you were, what you were doing and the risks involved. You decided to go for it, you posted it on tweedle, you ran for your car, you didn’t provide any RP afterwards. Ultimately YOU created your own ending, You made a load of poor choices which in turn have affected the ending of your RP. 

As I said before to no avail, I wont be replying further unless asked by staff. The fact that you are justifying any of these actions in an attempt to ignore the basis of this report. We literally play to lose, we lose every day, go broke and have hours and hours of fun doing it. Having fragile egos and no patience wouldn't get us anywhere and would lead to the most boring situations and would likely result in us being banned. The reason we havent been *Well Me at least* in a long time havent because we actively commit to RP wherever and whenever and attempt to make the situation fun for both sides. Not enforce a situation that we have to win or we just kill and dump people. 
To elaborate on further RP avenues we even asked the hunter “Do you want to take them to a police station?” To which he didn’t want that.

Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2059100817 (2:22:05)

But you didn’t commit to this RP, We didn’t know who you were. You could have said and or done anything different to save yourselves and your car. You can’t complain about a scenario when your input was minimal. Again you knew the dangers you were putting yourself into before even arriving. You were not just killed and dumped either. If you had not decided to unmute on discord and immediately start discussing the situation between each other you would have realized RP was ongoing for us working out what to do with you as you were not willing to engage. The hunter ultimately decided your ending because he was the victim of your crimes. 

As stated in discord, I appriecate the apology you gave us, but unfortunatly the night for us was ruined the second that happened, if we genuinely resisted and we had ample time to hear you and we dead fair does, but not that. That is the kind of boring, controlling win hungry attitude that is ruining the server x
Given you want to take this report seriously I don’t believe a “kiss” at the end of your sentence is necessary. You should think about the attitude you're portraying. 

The night was ruined because you let the situation bring you down. That is a part of RP. From experience you should walk away with lessons learnt and how not to be found next time, where did you go wrong. Not everything you do is going to go as planned. 

Ask yourselves what are your future goals with your characters?
What RP have you created?
Have you left the people you robbed satisfied?
Are you representing RPUK in its golden light on stream with essentially “chaos characters”?

If you can truthfully answer me these questions, then I feel you are providing the right RP. Otherwise you’re just another “controlling win hungry attitude that is ruining the server”

It is rich for you guys to claim the level of rp was poor in this scenario however after reviewing your recent streams and videos, all I find is crims border line using cop knowledge which is poor character separation. You guys have thrown yourself into numerous high-risk situations and you played the game of “Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.”

This is rich btw, Connors civ character that he plays is literally an ex cop for reference hence why this is the case. Myself, being ex bingle and someone who has been arrested countless times its not hard to mimic wat police say. If you pay close attention you can actually see that I purposely mess up certain cop lingo and phrases in the process of RP. All I see from your replies is a rich attempt to disguise the mess you made my actively trying to "out" slight mistakes or stuff we have made. 

If you actually went through the whole streams, you would see people we have taken, the story and rp we have gave them. given them a good laugh, rarely anyone left soured, to which we then take them to a hospital to further continue the RP, such as them hunting us down or finding us. 

Ask yourselves what are your future goals with your characters?
What RP have you created?
Have you left the people you robbed satisfied?
Are you representing RPUK in its golden light on stream with essentially “chaos characters”?
Sure why not Ill bite.

Our characters are criminals, Pretty shit ones at that. 

Kendall Hayes, An ex bingle member who positively loves havok and chaos whilst being a unorganised loudmouth who likes being caught. My future goals is to continue this character and proceed to give people a laugh whilst not really being arsed about progression.

Im not even gonna answer your second one because we have streams full of it.

Have we left people satisifed. Yes Id like to think so, sure some people end up dead. But we have alot of build up until that happens and at least we make the situation fun and fair, then take them to hospital to continue the RP.

Ive been apart of this community for almost 10 years bud, And I have recorded and streamed during most of it, as has moo. We have always prioritised RP over gunplay even in the Altis, Tanoa, Dayz and Malden days. "Chaos" characters as you so called them are a part of the RP and the characters we enjoy streaming unlike people who get into gangs and make every waking minute of their time in the server about getting into gunfights and swinging around our virtual cocks. The fact we create fun characters who play to lose and prioritise other peoples RP, definitely shines the best light on RPUK.

While still in an active RP scenario you see fit to tab out of your game and talk to your friend OOC. You provided no attempt in engagement but rather the distilled taste of an unfortunate loss. 
Active RP is rich, it was RDM. we were lit up with an UZI, we potrayed it as such, We then started a call and discussed wtf happened and if it was RDM. At that point we were dead and didnt feel much like speaking whilst we were shot to high hell, We could of /me'd it, but didnt feel like it was justified in this case. Its not a requirement.

This first stands no relevance to the report but rather your “level of rp” 
Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2059100817 (2:28:50)

Let this second also shine a light to the standard of “rp” you are openly streaming. The clear breach of OOC.
Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2058066689 (4:14:12)
My oh my you are clutching at straws here. If you pay close attention you can hear me talking about going for a lie down in the city, Its not OOC to say your tired and gonna call it a night and go to sleep, This was at the end of an 11 Hour stream for me at that point, there was no reference to it being IRL or Ingame, We have rped that we have a livebodycam on at that point along with "Facebook/InstagramLive" for the purpose of RP.

ons have consequences is the simple explanation. You were given clear demands while having a gun pointed at you. I repeated my command in case you didn’t hear. I went up there with the knowledge of you having a gun. You decided to run for the car which is just as much a weapon as a hunting rifle. Neither of you tried to talk to us or say anything. You had no level of engagement other than trying to “win”. Your friend also attempted to rush with a knife when he had the open opportunity to put his hands up and change the avenue of RP.

Bro wtf about those commands were clear, you shouted your first set from like 100m away, you even knew you werent in distance, you then closed the gap, gave what I can only describe as a "Handsupordie handsupordie" before shooting

the second half of it. You spout about us caring more about the report than the community and if we represent it in a good light but do you? People who come to see videos or clips of RPUK and this pops up? A member of one of the only gangs prior to this week, Moo and I have praised for their High quality RP, result in no more than shoot first people. 

We had 0 Time to react, we saw you were occult and went to make our leave, guns or not we have no obligation to stay there, and us fleeing prior to an interaction doing constitute you gunning us down regardless of the situation. Could I of put my hands up sure. But after you gunning my friend down with seemingly 0 Interaction at that point I wasnt gonna stand by and risk myself 100% dying, I tried to fight for my life and I failed fair enough.

The night was ruined because you let the situation bring you down. That is a part of RP. From experience you should walk away with lessons learnt and how not to be found next time, where did you go wrong. Not everything you do is going to go as planned. 

Yes the situation brought us down, because we spent hours building to make this things happen, we knew we were gonna get caught, killed or arrested at some point, we actively encourage that for roleplay. Again what you seem to be completely disregarding, which is the point of this report btw. Is that you gave us little to no attempt for us to actually go down this avenue, you rdmed us to prevent us getting away or having a chase, with no interaction. Then essentially soft locked us to force in your after roleplay which would can do after you have stopped any chance of us getting away and then complaining we didnt go along with you afterwards. 

As I told you in discord, this report isnt personal. I used to report for every little rulebreak but frankly now I dont care. If it doesnt ruin my night I wont bother because its just a bump in the road. This however like the past few times we have dealt with occult, only one of which for me at least, has been positive. I have decided to put up this report, your procrastinating other other things that happened in the stream hours before and after you in a fabled attempt to sully this report is honestly disappointing. You actively said in discord you messed up.

You then replied with some form of attempt to explain your actions by presenting your own evidence that literally proves our point, and then proceeds to make replies to the report which hold 0 bearing over it in what id assume is a passive way to get us punished aswell.

Again Ill say it, its not a personal report, its a standing we decided to make as gangs are meant to be held to a higher standard than the rest of us. 

Have a good day.

**I know I said it twice already, but this time (I hope) I will no longer be replying to this report unless deemed by staff Unfortunately for me I cant help myself to reply sometimes when presented with replies of just 0 relevance.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2059100817 did you even watch this clip you submitted  its actually laughable all this clip shows is me seeing you drive up the hill me run to the police car you get out with no weapon i get in the car i turn back to you to see you unload into my character with an uzi put your bang bang bang bang  hands  up ...... put your hands bang bang bang up is pointless when im already dead before you finish your sentance..... 0 time to react 0 RP from your end Clear you had no intention to Rp and just wanted to get frags i dont see whyd youd think shooting first then attempting to RP after justifies the situation as the Rp was already interupted and finished the second you mag dumped me. You say the situation could of ended differently but that would only be due to you forcing the course of RP 

Evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2058066689 (4:14:12) This second clip you've submitted shows 0 relevance to any situation we've had with you 

To add to this it took you a solid few minuts before even attempting to rp when we were down your first thought was to dump me into your boot and dump me before your friend came over and told you to take us out for a photo

The back and forth has gone on quite long enough. 

Nathan the point at which you began firing, you had not given the player a reasonable amount of time to comply to the commands you'd given. He was in the car as you opened fire.

As such, this is a breach of G1.2.

Nathan McDog

CharID: 94941

Rule: G1.2

Outcome: 1D ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back