What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 293 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Kiggz

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Keith Kiggz

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 293

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/30/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 13

What best describes this incident ?: Went to dump a person and his friends showed up

Please (in detail) describe the incident: A guy stole my bike so a random guy by mrpd kicked him off my bike and ended up downing him, that guy let me use his van. We went to the docks where i dumped him. when i went back to the van i saw two guys, one in a black shirt and one that had a red mullet when i spoke to him and i said asked him what he eas doing there and the guy in the black shirt jumped into the water to look for his friends body in the car, which indicates they were talking on an external.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/xf2JE-8nZQs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
just letting you know that is not me please dont just throw my name about just because he has a red mullet, believe it or not im not the only one with a red mullet on the server and that sounds nothing like me mate.

Afternoon @Keith Kiggz

Thank you for taking the time to make a report, First off apologies for the delay in the report being reviewed, In relation to the original claim of using OOC information, Within the small section this would be difficult to determine however with the other rules broken we will act upon in the small section of maybe a few seconds towards the end of the clip, With that being said the players body wasn't picked up from the water from yourself checking when you jumped back into the water.

Now over looking the video fully there was a few points that did stand out. During the interaction you had with 293 they wasn't acting injured when downed and just believed it was a joke of sorts, Also at times (Mainly towards the end) he did say 'I can respawn dickhead'. Based on this the player in question will be receiving a ban for G2.3 & G4.4.

Action Taken:

293 - G2.3 Roleplay Everything & G4.4 Not roleplaying injuries whilst downed - 2 days ban under the fair bans system

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back