What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 293 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaws

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PeterWright

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 293

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/30/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 17

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.3) Combat logging, Failing to continue RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: There were 3 MOA members that were being robbed. They didn't comply to our requests so they got shot. We took their bodies as well as their cars and went towards mount chiliad. There we had a RP scenario that we thought out to play out with them. Sadly, right as I got there and apparently when one of my guys was nearly there, all 3 either popped their head or bled out. This hasn't been the first time this happened with MOA, but we let it slide due to liasion and the fact they're quite new players. However after talking to them again and again they keep breaking rules (NVL, combat logging, failure to RP etc). I asked in OOC if he wanted to come liase but there was no response, likely because he had already flewn out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1rBoft6FPpMhVE/d13374FxIXyw?invite=cr-MSx0akksMTk2NzE3MDk5LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Alright, thank you for the report.

Got a few questions regarding this report, but i’ll start off with this:

Do you have evidence of the NVL that you have accused them of?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve went and hidden all messages that were taking this report off topic. Let’s remain on topic of this report.

Tell me @qaws, what’s your reasoning behind using session heads at the beginning of the clip and at the end of the clip, multiple times?

I’ve went and hidden all messages that were taking this report off topic. Let’s remain on topic of this report.

Tell me @qaws, what’s your reasoning behind using session heads at the beginning of the clip and at the end of the clip, multiple times?
Because I want to make sure I have his ID on footage. It kind of became muscle memory tbh, but with these guys I wanted to make extra sure I showed it because we've had issues before.

Are you able to confirm who downed this player in this incident, or the rough timing of when the player was downed? I'm wanting to be 100% sure before this goes any further. This is because the player I am looking at with this session ID at this date and time, was downed at approx 17:26 and was revived shortly after.

The time on the clip says 16:55, that's when I saved it. He got shot 10 minutes before that, so 16:45. I am unable to provide a session ID for the player that shot him, but it was a guy called Jack Jones (who has since been deported). I drove from Ballas clothing store all the way to North Supermarket, then to the top of Mount Chiliad. It was there where he combat logged. In total that trip took about 7 minutes. From what I can see he disappeared at around 17:00.

Alrighty.

So from looking into this, I can confirm this player did not combat log, and in fact respawned.

In the case of him respawning you have reported him for "failing to continue RP" - This isn't a rule.

The player had suffered gun shot wounds, and can be seen in the clip receiving no medical RP at all, until he decided to respawn, which he is allowed to do. Forcing a player to not respawn would fall under powergaming.

I think it's more than acceptable someone bleeding in a car with gun shot wounds receiving no medical, not even pressure on the wounds, has quite a great chance of fatality, don't you think?

Due to the information above, this report will be DECLINED.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back