What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [2Lt.] Phanter - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Campbell

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[RSF] Jason Campbell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[2Lt.] Phanter

Date of the incident

06/28/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Well I was doing some cocaine and when I was on the way to the cocaine processor my truck broke. I decided to run 2 kilometers to the nearest fuel station to get a med kit and a repair kit. Then when I had bought the 2 things I didn't want to run back so I called a taxi. When I was waiting for a response 2 hobos drive by in an SUV. I ask if I can get a lift and they don't answer and continue on their way. Suddenly they come with high speed trying to run me over but I manage to dodge them. Then they circle around and they then decide to drop one of them off behind a wall. I see him peeking and know that something is going to happen. I then get run over and it looks like I die from the VDM. But later he says he shot me and he just admitted the RDMed me without initiating with RP.

The worst thing is I didn't get the recording where he was peeking behind the wall with a gun and that they tried to run me over. I still hope this is enough evidence and is it enough evidence to get a compensation?

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Eq5BDPJeQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Report Rejected

Open a compensation request as you are clearly dysncing when this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back