What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 309,237,394 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Butcher

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Baron Butcher

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 309,237,394

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/09/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1730

What best describes this incident ?: rdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving to ves from davis to put something in a case file that I had forgot, and I seen I was being followed by someone in a car, They were trying to ask me something but I'm not stupid and wouldn't stop. The same car follows me for around 1 min then a bike also gets behind and starts chasing me. The bike says "get out the fucking car now" then shoots my tyres, I end up crashing and being robbed. I didn't stop the car due to the speed I was doing I thought I could get away.

I didn't ask them to come discord due to logging of the server.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWtm9Bpx17c

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Due to you not having the time, do you want to go for a chat in discord buddy when your free. 

right anyways if you chose not to hop in and have a chat in discord then this is my initial response. I see your reporting everyone in that clip for "RDM" if I'm not mistaken? which would fall under;

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)

In this whole video from my part not once did I perform any physical contact toward you and your car. so I am very lost in your report to which part does direct towards me? ill hop into it a bit deeper after the guy on the bike told you to pull over your initial response was to strongly accelerate in the direction of "MRPD" this is a fully man police station which would be very stupid to follow you and try to act on anything within the radius of the building. after your car accelerate a tire was popped to prevent/attempt to slow you down so we could proceed with said robbery. we then gave you all your time to get out the car and do and comply with our commands, not once were you shot/killed/injured. you were let free with your life and could walk away freely. 

if you could further tell me what my part in the report is against me then I would be very happy if you could do so. sometimes it doesn't go the way you like and you do end up losing a few items which yes its a struggle you have to go and get another free one out and you got to walk all that way, but yesterday when you arrested me and took my gun which probably took a few hours to get, you didn't see me having a sulk or anything, at the end of the day its a game and i was having a laugh wi9th you, but when the tables turn you didn't seem to like it which would initially show to me you don't like losing in a situation possible or your mentality towards being robbed and not getting your own way is slightly altered. 

I'm not here to say that you nvl"d either because i believe you sped up to attempt to get away however things happened to prevent you from going to MRPD so you could receive more backup at the time

at the end of the day its a game and all of us are here to have fun. 

looking forward to seeing your reply!

hope you have a great day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Baron ButcherFor RDM claims we require 3-5 mins of footage, can this please be provided?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

@Baron ButcherFor RDM claims we require 3-5 mins of footage, can this please be provided?
I have it from where i left pd. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello, it's unfortunate to see that this situation has ended up on the forums when we could've gone through the details in a liaison. If you want to talk let me know and we can schedule a chat.

First of all, I am the player that shot your tires and I completely understand the reason as to why you drove off. I'm not here to claim NVL, as I personally think that was the only thing you could've done to try escape the situation without turning around and engaging in a gun fight straight away. You said in the report that you didn't stop the car due to the speed you was doing, and you thought you could get away because of that. Now, if your plan was to keep driving away in an attempt to escape, how else would you have wanted me to intervene and stop you? I'm on a bike and although with GTA physics and desync you can TC cars with motorcycles I don't believe this to be realistic at all - and so, I took the only logical option I could see and take action on within the short amount of time I had, which was to shoot your tires to put a stop to your escape.

It's unfortunate that the roleplay was cut short after you panicked and contacted other constables for backup. If you had listened to my instruction I feel we could've had some decent roleplay.

Before any words were said, you were already aware that you were being followed and you were likely expecting something to happen which is why you were actively attempting to make quick escapes, including driving erratically and telling the driver of the car to leave the area. It was made clear to my that you decided to not comply with my instruction when you turned on your police lights, activated your panic button, and sped up. No bullets were fired at your person throughout the entirety of our altercation, but only at your tires in a successful attempt in preventing you from escaping with body worn footage and possible intel on the vehicles involved. After the robbery had taken place, we did not kill you as there was no need, and certainly not enough motive nor build-up within our story and interaction to do so. 

I would like to add that ID 394 had no involvement or affiliation with our group. He showed up to our surprise as much as yours and decided to involve himself, but due to the intense environment of the situation we had to focus on you, not him.

Hello lads,

@Mack DanielsI have a few questions for you on a few things you have mentioned,

It was made clear to my that you decided to not comply with my instruction when you turned on your police lights, activated your panic button, and sped up.
At 1:58 your instruction was "Yo... Get out of the fucking car now, and put your hands up" and not even a second later you start shooting, Also when he pressed his panic this was after you shot.... and when he activated his police lights this doesn't mean RP has initiated as the rule states below.

Do you think this is enough time for him to comply with your demands?

G7.5 - Police Sirens - When the Police put on their sirens lights to pull you over to attend a scene this does not mean RP has been initiated on their point, if you shoot without engaging in RP then this is classed as RDM.

To mention the RP provided it was very poor to be honest, it just seemed like you lads care more about the items than the RP you should have provided. The RP looked like that you were aiming to take his items and thats it.... I thought this was an RP server and this doesn't scream RP it screams the total opposite close to Arma style RP.

@Mack Daniels& @JoshLanderWhy was there not more provided?, and if the answer is that he press his panic button and the police was on the way,

Why didn't you be more creative so you can have that opportunity of providing that RP?

@JoshLanderAre you not one of the robbers, did you aim a weapon at @Baron Butcheror were you in one of the vehicles chasing the police car in this situation?

didn't have a firearm at any point during the robbery so i didn't not shoot or hit his car with my car at any time. @OneShot

@JoshLanderThat wasn't my question... Did you have a weapon out or pointed at him at any time during this robbery?

Alright @JoshLander,

So you are one of the robbers and involved yourself in this robbery by aiming the taser at the time, and by ordering him what to drop on his person,

Can you please answer the initial question I asked please?

To mention the RP provided it was very poor to be honest, it just seemed like you lads care more about the items than the RP you should have provided. The RP looked like that you were aiming to take his items and thats it.... I thought this was an RP server and this doesn't scream RP it screams the total opposite close to Arma style RP.

@Mack Daniels& @JoshLanderWhy was there not more provided?, and if the answer is that he press his panic button and the police was on the way,

Why didn't you be more creative so you can have that opportunity of providing that RP?

@OneShotif i had a zip tie i would of taken him and provided him a fun and enjoyable time by providing him with good roleplay. i do feel as if my time was limited as i did know their were a few more firearm units around and didn't want anything turn into a gunfight. and due to the panic button his location was known by the whole fully manned police station just down the road.

@JoshLanderSo, Why didn't you be more creative so you can have that opportunity of providing that RP?

There is so many ways that you could of taken him hostage,

Maybe wait until he goes to a shop to buy something?

or wait until you know he is going to be in a vulnerable position?

@OneShotin theory yes i should of done that but im sure he would of went straight back to PD, say i saw him later on, i probably would of been on my own and with the NVL 1 on 1 I'm sure he would of taken his chances,

@JoshLanderI don't see a difference to what happened here, the same thing could happen because you let him go, no?

@OneShotyeah personally when i rob anyone especially police i don't zip tie them and take them ages away and make them suffer or kill them and dump them as i would be limiting what roleplay could further from this, as what happened tonight i allowed the roleplay to catch up and we have a scenario that went on for around 1hr and a bit to do with this so i do feel some good roleplay came out of this for both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back