What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 309 but changed - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanguine

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pendrew Winters

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 309 but changed

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/09/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 17

What best describes this incident ?: RDM / Combat Log?

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The footage is not within acceptable lengths but this is due to the situation only being very short.

I really don't have too much to say from this , I roll up to prison with my PIC and attempt to hand him over to G6, during this time there is a man in no clothes attempting to steal the G6 Deveste 8.

The G6 officer informs me that he is attempting to steal it so i inform him in the footage to stay where he is and put his hands up into the air.

During this time the man approaches me and pulls out a knife with not a single word said he starts to stab me.
I retaliate with my baton in an attempt to defend myself but was downed.

On top of this the man disconnects from the server and relogs back in his full cutlass colours he then begins to state in LOOC "you can't see my gang colours as i crashed"
In all honesty i find it hard to believe that this guy conveniently crashes around the same time he gets downed.

As well with this and no communication from the man who stabbed me .. the cutlass Dominator ASP outside the front of the prison starts to shoot at both the G6 and myself then fleeing off from the area.
At first we assumed it was local's but the general direction of the rounds was coming from the the car.

(Might be best to check logs)

I am a little unsure if RDM would be the accurate response for the server rule break as i did in term initiate with him via telling him to put his hands up however i didn't state i would harm him.

I personally hold no gripe here. But from my perspective this individual has provided some of the poorest RP I've seen for a long time. So poor there wasn't any words said other than my own.
Only until after the situation he started to speak to us.

I would like to state in OOC i did ask them to come to liaison where i waited in the discord liaison for 3 to 5 minutes before leaving to no avail.
I will admit my response after being downed wasn't the best thing i could've done however i was in sheer surprised on what i just witnessed i due to him stabbing a stab vest deemed it logical roleplay to give.

I would like to see the Cutlass members perspective if he has any as this looks really poor from my view

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/lJB5b1199pM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was the G6 officer here and will share my pov.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

good afternoon, apologies for the late reply.

its a shame to see this up on the forums but i do understand, i do apologise for not seeing your request to liason, if you would like to liason this evening i am more than happy to 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening gentlemen! Hope your Friday night is as wild as mine.

It appears @nathan8906is open for a liaison in regards to this situation - is that something that you'd be interested in @Sanguine?

Let me know so we can get this processed.

I am uncertain if a liaison will change the way a person will change the situation . Again if he is able to provide some footage from him or his friends perspective onto why he didn't speak at all during the situation .  I don't feel a liaison at this time is effective to find the answers i am looking for. 

the only footage i have of the situation is the poor comments you made towards myself. i apologise for not getting anymore footage.

Without anything from your side @nathan8906, I'll proceed with what I've got.

Addressing the claim of both rule breaks:

1 - Combat Logging

In this case, @nathan8906experienced a genuine game crash. They then reconnected to allow the roleplay situation to continue.

C2.3 was not broken in this instance.

2 - Random Deathmatch

As you've stated yourself @Sanguine, the length of the video is not enough to confirm whether or not G1.2 was broken.

However - the video provided by yourself @Fisher Hendryallows us to see that there was no prior roleplay between @nathan8906 or @Sanguine before the events in the original provided clip occur.

In @Sanguine's clip, there are literally zero words said by yourself @nathan8906towards @Sanguinebefore you decide to stab and incapacitate him.

G1.2 was broken in this instance.

As for the people who opened fire on you all from outside the gates - I'm unable to determine who they are in this case. However they too have violated G1.2, by opening fire without providing high quality roleplay to anyone provided.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Approved - Action Taken:

Character ID: 79281

Reason: G1.2

Action: Permanent Ban (in line with FBS)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back