What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 309 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieMc

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alfie McCoy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 309

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/09/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1925

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: While on cop chasing around drug dealers off the usual spots this one individual dealt infront of us and then fell off his bike and a result of him riding silly. A foot pursuit started as he didnt want chat even to ask if he was okay, this lead him to being detained and questioned by the roadside. He was some drugs on him and was arrested, during this hole interaction he wasnt wanting to engage in any roleplay like his name and getting his helmet off etc. As we drove back to Vespucci Police Station to try and find out his details and process him accordingly he popped his head as i made sure i had his ID since i knew something like this was likely to happen.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1o3w4i5jwHsVLw/d1337bu10xHk?invite=cr-MSwxSFosMTE3ODU0NjMwLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Firstly I was knocked off my bike so I was clearly disorientated, secondly I definitely was involved in role play as I was moaning and groaning after being knocked, you also read me my rights, yes? Here are my rights buddy, 

silent and refuse to answer questions. If you give up the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

Cheers

Dylan

However, I do apologise if I didn't satisfy your role-playing needs but please remember the facts here and compare thenlm to IRL

I remained mostly silent - I would do the same in IRL until my solicitor is present.

How did you expect me to remove my helmet while handcuffed and also its also something you can't enforce, even in IRL. 

Summary - I remained silent while I was arrested and you couldn't take my helmet off while I was in handcuffs. 

Have a fab day my friend. 

Hello @DapperDylan thanks for the reply on this report I appreciate you giving your side of the situation.

Although I disagree with a few with your points, in a video I shall put for forward to staff later on tonight shows us clearly trying to roleplay lifting the helmet off your head by using the pointing animation in game and doing slash me’s. You didn’t respond even when I was calling your head fat and so on. 

You also weren’t knocked off your bike you rode into a pole in the court yard of the petrol station on your own accord. I agree with the caution in roleplay but at the end of the day the part I am questioning if you disappearing from the back of my vehicle in the middle of driving back to the station as I don’t have a problem with being ignored. If it continued that way and we made it to the cells then a solicitor is present to represent you as it is common criminals don’t wanto incriminate themselves so it’s a middle man. If you give your side of the story regarding you vanishing that’d be great. 

@DapperDylan yeah mate more than happy to talk over discord about this. I’m not looking for you to get screwed over if it’s a genuine issue on your end of things. If you wanna message you discord to me on the forum I’ll add you mate 👌🏼

Spoke to @DapperDylanin discord about the situation and it was ideal hearing his side of the it. After placing him in the car and driving a little he was flung out and ended dead somewhere else, so he said passers by eventually picked him up and took him to get his cuffs picked and then to pillbox for recovery. 

Which would be a RP fault of me not putting his seatbelt on I guess so I’m happy for this report to be closed down. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back