What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 312 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenzoLowry

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kenzo Lowry

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 312

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/15/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1935

What best describes this incident ?: Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was out searching for a truck that was taken from Auto exotic and as I drove down a alley way I crashed and flew out of the windscreen where i was then downed from the impact i was then approached by a woman on a motorbike and a man on another where he instantly took my phone and radio and put me in the boot of a vehicle and dumped me on a driveway. This is not how roleplay should be as this is not fun for either party.

There was no previous interaction from this individual and did speak to him in QE but his reasoning was that he thought I had cocaine on me. where i was then left to die.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6DPSrqvDl0

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good afternoon @KenzoLowery, thanks for making this report! 🙂

Do you happen to have any longer footage, perhaps a few minutes before the crash? 

hello

hope your okay today 

unfortunately I do not have any footage as I only clip in 5 mins intervals but this man had no interaction prior to this happening and was not involved in any roleplay and he stumbled upon me as I was down on the pavement and then dumped for no reason.  

So from the video, we dont really know whats happened before. We dont really know the persons reasons for moving you then leaving you there however its also not his fault that you died.

Yes, you were moved and yes it looks like he had an agenda to rob you or do something with you maybe because he saw you as a oppertunity to rob maybe? . I would say in general a pretty shitty scenario but there it looks like he wanted to rob you and realised you didnt have anything. 

Unfortunate, hpwever he did speak and interact with you so overall i wouldnt say it was the worst i have seen

No action taken. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back