What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 314 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

suwu

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Borrett

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 314

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/15/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2045

What best describes this incident ?: RDM / No RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and 2 of my friends were driving around in a stolen police car, basically fake pulling people over, just looking for some fun and good RP, mainly taxi drivers, seeing if we could fool them and "Fine" them for some cash instead of just robbing them. We pull over a taxi in Sandy, he refuses to stop, we chase with Sirens on, he stops again and with barely any conversation, no argument, no "well you're not real police" etc.
Says "ask me again one more time and I'll shoot you", before we could even ask, he just pops me in the head and drives off.

Props to the girl in the back for ATLEAST saying stuff and laughing.

Just a bit of a shit situation really, lovely to know people are running around with guns and just shooting without even having a proper conversation, there wasn't any threat, he just shot because he couldn't be bothered to deal with it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1VrSBhXB1UmJKL/d1337XRaAyQ3?invite=cr-MSx1NEwsNDM4NjAxMDEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes
Things could have been sorted out in liasion but lets be real mate you never once tried to contact me. You had my sessionhead you could have easily pinged me in OOC and you chose not to.

"well you're not real police"
I struggle to understand why this has any relevance, I clearly know what real police look like in the city so you acting like your police doesn't mean I have to RP it that your police. I get that you want to have fun but crashing in to someone taxing as "police" isn't very fun for me. You probably didn't mean to but in my eyes you hit me multiple times for no reason. Just because your RPing as police doesn't give you the rights the police do in the server

Just a bit of a shit situation really, lovely to know people are running around with guns
I do agree mate it was poor on my behalf and all I can do is apologise for it. But I've been robbed many of times by "fake police" before whilst taxing so that's why I must of jumped to conclusions. I know that's not your fault but getting robbed time and time again as a taxi driver is boring RP at this point.

Its a bit unfortunate that we couldn't speak about it before jumping on the forums, but that's your decision I suppose. Anyways if you want to talk about the situation it's down to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for the late reply, only just saw this.

Things could have been sorted out in liasion but lets be real mate you never once tried to contact me. You had my sessionhead you could have easily pinged me in OOC and you chose not to.
I appreciate your honesty and totally understand where you're coming from @MrBanning7I can imagine getting robbed often is a bit long. I did send a message in OOC but I'll say it wasn't exactly obvious, so my bad for not fullying trying to get your attention, however it does say on the wiki "While this is not mandatory, it is greatly encouraged and failure to do so can hinder your report.".

I do agree mate it was poor on my behalf and all I can do is apologise for it. But I've been robbed many of times by "fake police" before whilst taxing so that's why I must of jumped to conclusions. I know that's not your fault but getting robbed time and time again as a taxi driver is boring RP at this point.

Its a bit unfortunate that we couldn't speak about it before jumping on the forums, but that's your decision I suppose. Anyways if you want to talk about the situation it's down to you.
I again appreciate your honesty in admitting it was poor, maybe we were both just having a bad day.

I'm happy for this to be resolved, I can understand where you're coming from and appreciate that you've taken some responsability for it. I'll admit I could've done some of the roleplay a little better also. I had friends with me so all I lost was a bit of time in the hospital, so I don't need to request any compensation etc, all is good!

Thank you both for your time.

Appreciate the response @suwu Yeah like I said I apologise for the situation at hand. I’m not sure how you want to resolve this as I think we said both our sides here and have understood each other. So if you still want to go QE we can or if you if you think it’s been resolved here I’m happy for that aswell. 

@suwucould you let me know if you’re satisfied with what has been said above and we can close this report? or would you like me to proceed with the report?

thank you

Hi Hank,

Apologies for the delayed response, this report can be closed. Both parties have acknowledged their faults and I'm happy with this as a solution, thank you @MrBanning7for being understanding.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Perfect,

Thank you all 🙂

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back