What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 32 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Staff Leads
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alfred Jones

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 32

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/09/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1620

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After coming out of custody, I was taking the Prob PC over to see a few Mini's I had when the reported player comes up and just runs into the cop with a vehicle. I'd get if it was a mistake however throughout the video you can see they did try to kill the officer with the car multiple times, Until other officers come out to help them. Didn't try and resolve it since they was in a police chase so the prob pc said to us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/PKBc3xlTAiY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there and thank you for submitting a report.

From what I can see, you were having a lovely scenario with the police officer in this video, walk outside to the public parking place and the officer's just randomly starts getting rammed by the white car for no reason.

From the looks of it, this reported individual has already been permanent banned for a different reason.

Alternative Action Taken
This person has already been permanent banned for a different reason however, I will be adding this onto their record.
Thank you for this report but we will not need to peruse this matter. 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back