What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 325 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucyy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lucy Winters

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 325

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/25/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2040

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Simple report really. Grove got in a fight with police on our turf. ID 325 decided to drive into the middle of the gun fight to pick up a body to take to a dodgy doctor. It was justified in liaison that it was done because Grove are currently at war with Alliance but I don't believe that gives them the right to get into the middle of a gun fight and completely NVL with armed officers still around the immediate area.

If staff have any more questions I'm happy to answer them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/RGr9iW7cqHI

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi lucy hope your not still mad about dying and losing your gun as you were in qe. 
I am not the one being reported here but i was the one who spoke to you in qe.
Now moving onto the report about 10 minutes previously we had pushed grove turf and left to regroup and replan due to the fact that you had a helicopter, we came back to the situation and you were fighting police, now to my knowledge id 325 has seen that you were in a safe spot and decided to pick you up. Now you claim nvl but in your clip you do not see any grove or police around so it was safe for 325 to come and grab you, he also has the knowledge that he has 15+ alliance members there to back him if anything happened. Now as i said in the qe everyone knows that police must take due care when discharging a firearm, now 325 is not a direct threat to the police here so i doubt he would be in danger of getting shot. 
Now i feel this report is a stretch as we all know if you were picked up by 325 and taken to pillbox where you would have saved your gun, you wouldn't have reported this.
Now if you feel this angry about losing a gun maybe the gang life is not for you or maybe you shouldn't be fighting 2 gangs at once and police.
Have a wonderful day lucy.

Hello Tommy,

If you aren't the one being reported then your reply isn't necessary. Please see C5.4 Commenting on a report a player thread that is not involving you, or in which you took no active part in the situation in the report.

Bye 🙂

This is part of the problem here with 'Gang wars' and actual Roleplay. 

So in this scenario, alliance who everyone knows has been against grove for a while now have taken the opportunity to grab one that was downed and get you out of there. There was what seems like from your own evidence no real IMMEDIATE threat to life there and he had no problem in taking you away without engaging police. THEN we have your reaction, instead of providing ANY roleplay whatsoever you decide to jump straight into OOC accusing people of anything, denying ANY form of roleplay with these people, then refuse a dodgy (fair enough) eliminating all roleplay that could potentially come from this scenario. 

Yes, you would have lost your gun there. Yes they might have taken the piss, put it on tweedle. But the point is you dont know what potential roleplay could come from that and if you actually roleplayed a bit who knows, you might even have a laugh and a bit of fun. Instead its straight to OOC and a liason and forum report. For nothing. 

There was no rule break here. Just have fun people, win or lose.

Denied.  

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back