What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 327 Martle (DC name) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcay Kevin

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kevin Wagner

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 327 Bart Lewis

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/06/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4 Value of life (NVL)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: First of all thank you for everyone involved to come to liaison to have a civil conversation where we sorted out a good chunk of the issues however unfortunately not all.

I will begin with the Co Driver of the car, I do not know his IG name but know his Discord to be Rocky something. From what I heard in the Liaison he just happened to have a massive lag spike, This could have been caused by the crash and simply their PC shitting itself for a moment. We took their explanation as adequate and once they recovered they quickly hopped out the vehicle and complied. At this point in time we could still have made it to the cars with our hostages and drive off as backup arrived. So while an unfortunate event this would not have affected the course of Roleplay by too much.

Unfortunately the same can not be said for the driver. After the ramming he immediately went onto his radio where after having 7 guns pulled he remained for a good 3-4 seconds either giving info or just simply being on it. After which he stayed in the car for a further 5-7 seconds. In liaison Mister Martle remained in the car until further units arrived at which point he finally got out. Us having lost hope and seeing this as an impossible situation growing worse by the second opted to leave. but by all means we wanted to take both even if we had to keep the backup at bay to take the second.

After finally exiting the vehicle all of us had already left for our cars so it was too late by now. However the main thing I find quite unfortunate is that if indeed the reasoning of mister Martle staying in the car for as long as he did being an Issue of Keybinds and just an accident. I would expect him to atleast allow us the opportunity to take him anyways. However after quickly realising he was not directly being held at gunpoint anymore Mister Martle quickly reached for his Beanbag launcher to try and still "Take care" of the situation which I found in bad taste. 3 SMG's, 2 Shotguns and a couple pistols pointed at him just a moment ago. Friendly officers had not done anything yet but arrive. We had his patrol buddy in the car with us ready to kill him if need be. And Mister Martle opts to point a Less then lethal at us and open fire with it. By all means we should have started shooting there. However a gunfight with police is not something we were looking for, We had what we wanted a Sacrifice for out ritual and if it ended in a shootout well so be it. However we were nearly forced into one by someone that had no right to start it then and there.

Shortly after this due to the time it took for us to be able to leave 3 Units chased the vehicle with the Hostage and they were intercepted by Police officers ending in a shootout. I truly believe that we could have at least made the police second guess and take a fight on our terms if the Officers got out and complied straight away. Ending maybe still in a loss but at least a more enjoyable situation for everyone involved.

I thank you for reading this and hope that all parties can walk away satisfied and that situations like this can be avoided in the future.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzhvuUOM8X8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

something went slightly wrong and have some additional clips will put them here. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1TJr3ppVMh3SlY/d1337GaZAL5E?invite=cr-MSxIY2csMTY4MzI3MDQ3LA

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of again, I would like to apologize again. So I see you have added my clip onto your post, so I won't bother adding it onto mine. So I will go from the top as I saw u all driving towards I already was in the mindset and process of pressing the panic. You will see the  Interact wheel pop up and a few seconds after I correct the mistake. As for me being on the radio which I wasn't you would have heard me talking if I was but in my clip u can see am not on the radio giving comms. And tbh I wasn't really paying attention or listening for other police approaching I was more focused on trying to get out the car as u will see in my clip I unlock the door pretty much as soon as I heard the guy say get out the car. But like I said in Liaison my keybinds for unlocking and my seat belt are the same and I have a keybind just for seatbelt also, so when I unlocked the car my seat belt went on, and it took me a few seconds to realize this. It was just pot luck, there were units close by. As for the beanbag, at this point i knew there were other units with me and I made the attempt to try and stop you from taking the officer, which failed. Am unsure if the outcome had ended the same or not, but i 100% get it from your guy's POV. 

But that being said we might not of even had that situation at all, maybe later in the night, I don't know. But we were there waiting for someone as their head had popped, so we wouldn't of even been there if his head didn't pop. Someone did say in Liaison I could have used LOOC, but that probably would have taken me longer to do than me taking my seat belt off. 

Good Evening. 

Yes I have indeed added your footage unfortunately however I had already written the report by the time I got it so you are indeed correct about you not being on the radio. I realise that this was my mistake as in my eyes you seemed to be using the radio. This however does not take away from some other things.

In your POV it seems you were trying to drive off at first. Moving the wheels and everything but the car simply gave in before you could move. Could you explain this by you simply panicking and fumbling the buttons or else?

Other then that I have 1 different concern which likely affected your choices quite a bit. During your entire clip your focus was on yourself and the car. Getting you had issues with your seatbelt I can understand this but you would never have noticed the other people pointing automatic firearms at you. for a situation taking a good 12-15 seconds before we decide to dip as if we stay any longer it will just get out of hand. Not once did you look around what you had pointed at you before grabbing a Beanbag launcher which I still find curious.

You say you did not pay attention to the other units meaning that while you know they are there from the sirens for all you know there is 2 single or maybe double crew units there with just their FTOC. assuming both were double crewed and had indeed FTOC you would have 5 pistols in total to deal with 7 heavily armed civilians. as such I do not understand the line of thought to open fire upon us even with less then lethal as that is an easy way to be shot is it not? You going for cover quickly after and grabbing your sidearm would have been a reasonable response for someone that just got threatened with their life. but opening fire I just cant wrap my head around it honestly. 

In my POV I noticed "Shots fired" with the little pinging noise of projectiles obviously at a distance beanbags sounds the same as a gun however you fired several beanbags. clearly intending to knock someone out. having us turn around and being forced to take the fight. A fight you did not know you had an advantage in or not.

This situation may be one where it is an Iffy situation but it worries me more to see just how little precaution is taken to see not just what is threatening you but also how little you seem to be worried what consequences your actions might have. as that beanbag alone would be enough for us to start shooting to kill at officers. You just turned a hostage situation that Units could have chased with relative peace into a firefight. where at any point we could have shot a cop out of their car ending an RP scenario for them for us to be able to fix a shitty situation. 

In your POV it seems you were trying to drive off at first. Moving the wheels and everything but the car simply gave in before you could move. Could you explain this by you simply panicking and fumbling the buttons or else?
Me driving off and leaving a offer behind would of been a shit move on my part. But that wasn't the case and it wasn't a option as I knew what was pointing at me. It was me fumbling. 

Other then that I have 1 different concern which likely affected your choices quite a bit. During your entire clip your focus was on yourself and the car. Getting you had issues with your seatbelt I can understand this but you would never have noticed the other people pointing automatic firearms at you. for a situation taking a good 12-15 seconds before we decide to dip as if we stay any longer it will just get out of hand. Not once did you look around what you had pointed at you before grabbing a Beanbag launcher which I still find curious
I knew what you guys had. And tbh I am annoyed at my self like I said in discord I had a feeling me taking so long to get out would be questioned. And I was trying to get out. Which took focus away from other things. 

You say you did not pay attention to the other units meaning that while you know they are there from the sirens for all you know there is 2 single or maybe double crew units there with just their FTOC. assuming both were double crewed and had indeed FTOC you would have 5 pistols in total to deal with 7 heavily armed civilians. as such I do not understand the line of thought to open fire upon us even with less then lethal as that is an easy way to be shot is it not? You going for cover quickly after and grabbing your sidearm would have been a reasonable response for someone that just got threatened with their life. but opening fire I just cant wrap my head around it honestly.
With this situation better decisions could have been made on my part 100%. But with how some crim deal with officers after taking them kill and then dumping them this clearly wasn't ur guys intention but I didn't know that at the time I was just trying 2 save him. I knew what units we had available so once I did get out the car I knew there was police there and knew there was more close as I could hear what was being said over the radio. 

None the less I brought this onto my self by taking so long 2 get out this is why am annoyed at my self cuz if I did get out then none of this would have even happened. Like i said in discord this has happened b4 so I changed my keybinds to prevent it happening again but it clearly didn't work. 

But that wasn't the case and it wasn't a option as I knew what was pointing at me.
As you can see in the third Video there was still a gun pointed at you by the time you grabbed the beanbag launcher. I get if you missed that but it's worth mentioning.

I knew what you guys had. And tbh I am annoyed at my self like I said in discord I had a feeling me taking so long to get out would be questioned. And I was trying to get out. Which took focus away from other things. 
I know and I am not trying to guilt trip you but obviously staff has to be able to understand the entire situation and you have to understand that as a group that has our RP focused on kidnapping cops for purposes of a ritual. Our time on scene can be counted in seconds. anything longer then 10-15 seconds and we have Firearms and potentially NPAS on our ass. We have been doing this for months and are if I say so myself damn good at it. Which unfortunately does not help when someone (By no fault of their own) extends that extremely tight schedule. 

With this situation better decisions could have been made on my part 100%. But with how some crim deal with officers after taking them kill and then dumping them this clearly wasn't ur guys intention but I didn't know that at the time I was just trying 2 save him. I knew what units we had available so once I did get out the car I knew there was police there and knew there was more close as I could hear what was being said over the radio. 
Unfortunately this is indeed how most criminals treat cops on the server. Of course you could not have known who you were dealing with so I can't blame you there. But honestly that should not matter. At the end of the day in such a situation you should value your own life over that of your colleagues "Can't help others if you are dead" type of situation. The other units in this situation had barely arrived and were still trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. By all means we could have kept those 2 units at distance and still taken you. However making a split second decision our shot callers (And members in general). Opted to GTFO as they thought you were not gonna get out in time. and if you were we'd have every callsign from A to Z on our asses. 

However I think we have gone enough back and forth and don't think we can get further then we have right now. So I think it may be best to wait for Staff to respond to ask further questions. And we will see what comes from it then.

As you can see in the third Video there was still a gun pointed at you by the time you grabbed the beanbag launcher. I get if you missed that but it's worth mentioning.
Honestly, I didn't see the gun pointed at me when I pulled my Beanbag launcher out, it's hard 2 see when he's in a blacked out car wearing all black. I watch the 3rd clip and I rewatched mine and even went am I looking at the car who I have seen in the 3rd clip pointing a gun at me, I still couldn't see the gun.

From my POV I have seen the officer next to my car I must have lagged cuz a few frames skipped, then I have seen him next to your guys cars. I never had an issue with complying at all, I would have got in the car in zips or even not in zips I would have been at a disadvantage regardless as u all had guns (/me hold gun to head). But I feel the outcome may have been the same. As when the other officers were placed in the car, police were already there. As he was having head issues at the time, I believe.

Also in that clip someone says there is an undercover cop nearby this seems to line up with my panic as undercover operate on a different frequency to firearms I would have had no idea he was close until I panic, and they all jump onto the frequency am on. And someone says he's watching, so even if we didn't panic, units would have been on the way.

In the 3rd clip, I see from when my car came to a complete stop to someone saying abort, they are taking too long was 10 seconds. As he said abort the passenger got out, and it was around 14 seconds b4 u managed to get him in the car and leave, by then police were on scene. I don't think u would've had time 2 grab both of us, imo.

This isn't an excuse for my actions at all, after watching all 3 clips side by side I just feel u guys were unlucky as there were cops literally around the corner. Even with Larry's panic still on screen, u can see 2 cop cars coming past lower pillbox car park. So from when my car came to a stop to u guy's leaving took around odd 20 seconds. I feel u just needed more time in this occasion, even if u managed 2 grab me, 20 odd seconds isn't enough time imo.  A chase would have still happened, and the outcome may have still been the same

20 odd seconds isn't enough time imo.  A chase would have still happened, and the outcome may have still been the same
As I have stated before 20 seconds is way too long of a time already for us to be on scene. at 10 seconds we called for it to be aborted because staying longer would give the units arriving time to compose pick a target and give chase. I do not have any clips at the moment of successful hits but you can ask your fellow officers of how quickly we strike. by the 10 second mark time was up you already had to be in zipties or the risk factor would grow exponentially. we talked with the person in the passenger seat and him having head issues indeed did not help us. however we barely would have been able to pull away as backup arrived making them second guess what the fuck just happened and who to give chase. these are vital moments for us to get the distance we need to fight on our terms. Which was the plan. We were headed up to a location where we could take out incoming officers and then dip with the hostages. (For reasons to allow us to continue this place I wont mention it). 

you are correct in saying that by the time you were out time was long up. Our primary point with this report is with how long it took you to dismount from your cruiser which in our POV is NVL and to us it not being clear you were going to comply we took the executive decision to just take the 1 officer. but by this point indeed due to actions that were taken by both parties we long overstayed our due time. and allowed 3 units to give chase to the car with the hostage in it as they arrived, observed and made their decision by the time we left. 

We unfortunately can't physically drag people out of the car. Because we would if we could. for a solid 5 second you just see all 7 of us standing there barking orders not sure when they would finally be answered with compliance. While this is no fault of your own we have had plenty of similar situations where the cops in question wait in their car for backup or straight up take the fight. This ruins the situation for us because we drill to be able to perform these scenario's in seconds keeping police guessing when they get struck. 

While us being able to get away from this situation is of course not certain. The main thing here is that we did not have the chance. by the time you both were finally out we were already in damage control mode knowing we were gonna have to shoot our way out. This is fine as we don't kidnap cops assuming we won't get in a gunfight. We enjoy the thrill and the fight as much as you guys do which is why we target cops to give you not just enjoyable RP but also the occasional firefight. 

Evening all, 

Strange report this as far as i can see. So, you ram a police car, they panic (natural reaction) then by the time you all are out with guns and there is a slight delay in him getting out the car to a keybind issue which he is able to show from his video and have a reasonable excuse. I actually hate the blatant stalling that some people do. But this case it seemed genuine. 

You knew police were just at the hospital, thats the risk you took. I understand the situation did not go as planned and went a different way meaning a gunfight with police, but if you do this type of activity in the centre of the whole city with police seconds around the corner its not a shock. 

The NVL, i believe you are reporting is him pulling his baton launcher whilst the situation was going on. Thats the only thing i see in here which could reasonably be questioned. But due to the fact MOST of you (except a guy in the car who you would struggle to see) focused on the other cop and the fact backup arrived in force. The tides turned out of your favor back onto the cops favor in that scenario.

So, no i do not believe there was any NVL here. Not entirely sure if you had a liaison about this why it has still ended up here. This is definitely one of those situations that could be explained and reasoned with in a liaison and everyone leave with some resolution not needing staff intervention. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back