What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 334 - TRIADS - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

6AN6

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane Kash

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 334 - TRIADS

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1811

What best describes this incident ?: NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: On 25/10/22 at around 17:48, we killed ID:334 along with two other Triad members. They requested for us to join the liaison in OOC, and we accepted at around 18:11, only after hiding off-track in the Paleto wilderness. One of their members joined the liaison and began discussing an issue he had with us. Surprisingly, we were ambushed by Triads even though they knew we were attending to their liaison request. This can be seen as bad sportsmanship however I noticed ID:334 was present again avenging his death that occurred only minutes earlier which I believe is a clear breach of (G4.3) NLR Rule "Your character must not re-enter the situation that caused you to respawn and must excuse themselves from the situation if they accidentally enter it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpCxaSDKJUE

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

It was me in this situation.

I'd like it to be noted in this situation is was separate to a prior situation which I had died in. It was over 15 minutes and I was informed by my gang there was some members missing. After gathering my senses within RP, I made my way with my gang and an altercation had occurred. I did not take vengeance on my own accord as both gangs have been beefing and people were aware of the situation that had unfolded around 25 minutes prior to this situation. If this were the case half of your members would not have been in the shooting at our turf as they have died in previous situations also.

I would also like to mention with regards to the TS you should always be out of a RP scenario and this wasn't the full triads who were looking to speak to you, it was only one which you had essentially RDM'd in the first scenario. In this situation whilst one led after the other they were separate and I intended only to help my gang in the beef and to find our members which we then stumbled across you by chance.

I will not be commenting any further unless asked by staff I was not asked to come to TS regarding this, I am still happy to do this with staff present 

That's exactly my point, your gang would have been reporting you missing. You came to find you? It makes zero sense in Roleplay, and I'm sure this is why the (G4.3) rule is in place to avoid such scenarios. In the OOC you even mocked the fact that "one" of your members joined the liaison despite multiple Triads involved in the situation. How you found us beyond me. Why you would attack us after knowing we are in liaison with you is another question but the NLR is undeniable.

Evidence Clip 2 - 334 coming back to shoot us 25/10/2022 [18:14]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCS8CyYOCVw

First of all, my gang wouldn't have been reporting me missing to myself if I am standing right in front of them at turf and informed them that I had woke up with a fuzzy head in hospital, there wasn't just me taking at the first altercation that happened and the other gang members knew that.

They filled me in on that there was still members missing and which lead to another situation which occurred a good 20 minutes later which is not NLR.

Second of all, I never said a word in OOC.

Hello, I am the one who was in liaison. The NVL report part has nothing to do with me so I will only be responding to the liaison part and how one of your members RDM'd me. You are trying to paint a picture as if we took all of our members and all of your members into discord and was hashing things out and then while we were all speaking we started attacking which was not the case. Craig David had just RDM'd me and took 2 other members and I called some cutlass to discord (only 4 came) to discuss how there have been countless interactions where you have broken rules and it is starting to get out of control. You can even hear me say "I dont want to report" and Craig admitting "its dsync" which is not his control but that is no excuse for RDMing. There have been multiple cases of RDM from your group. This was not a setup and you did not even let the full RP finish, you let your RP finish. I would also like to point out how you lied in your report stating " You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes " which you did not.

Apologies, our attempt to resolve any issues in liaison the first time were mocked and exploited. Not only did you breach the NLR, but Triads also committed RDM as seen in my evidence clip.

I believe the person who committed the RDM (CLIP 1 - 1:31) in this scenario has no intention of providing any quality RP to his killings as I received the same treatment on 15/10/22 at 15:30 MY-ID:61 (CLIP 3 - 0:11). 

Clip 3 - Serial RDM'er - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31tfW6canT8

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Cammy Santos Were you taken at the same time as the other Triads that are incapacitated at the start of the video provided by @6AN6

How were you involved initially when those members of your gang ended up being taken? How did you end up incapacitated and respawning?

Do you have any clips from the previous situation you were involved in?

Yes I was.

I was involved initially when cutlass had pulled up on turf and had managed to down a few of us and into cars, this was a good 20 minutes prior to the situation that occurred in Paleto seen on the clip where I am accused of NLR rule.

I ended up incapacitated because I was shot on turf at the first situation that happened, then later on passed away wherever cutlass took me too. 

First of all, when I had respawned after the first situation and I had been filled in that there was gang members missing, me and the gang literally waited for me to get my senses back in RP (wait for the NLR timer).

Also, I would like to note out that there is literally no time stamps in the evidence provided, there is literally just two clips thrown together.

And also some of there gang members had died in previous situations in the past (on-going beef) yet they have returned and are now beefing again, I don't get it.

I do not have any evidence or clips to show.

Thank you for your time.

So, you were shot and taken in the same situation that the other Triads were taken in, you respawned and waited 15 minuets, you then went back to the Triads that informed you that some Triads had been taken (Including you in your previous life).

You see the situation you were in at the start and the situation you entered after respawning as 2 separate situations but one could not exist without the other. The first situation directly lead to those Triads being taken to another location with no break in RP between. How is this not a continuation of the same situation that lead you to respawn? From my point of view, the only thing that has changed between the two parts, is the location.

some of there gang members had died in previous situations in the past (on-going beef) yet they have returned and are now beefing again
Gangs will clash a lot and don't usually get along as is. The main difference I can see between something like this and the situation we are discussing with you, is reentering the same situation that lead you to respawn.

If however, you believe that any other people on the server have broken the NLR rule you should report it. We cannot take this accusation as a defense for any actions you might have taken. Two wrongs do not make a right.

@Cammy Santos Considering the rule (G4.3) specifically "Your character must not re-enter the situation that caused you to respawn and must excuse themselves from the situation if they accidentally enter it." Why do you think this part of the G4.3 rule was implemented?

Do you think it is fair that you were able to go from being incapacitated and kidnapped with others, to fighting against the people that should by all rights still have you captured in order to try and free the people you were captured with, because you respawned? Does this make sense in RP?

I just want to know if you believe, after everything I have stated, that your actions were fair to everyone involved.

Hello there, thank you for the quick response.

I completely agree that two wrongs do not make a right and I think my intention wasn't to try justify my situation with theirs, more a point - I wanted to bring to attention but of course I will use the correct means to report this. After reading what you have said I can see it from this point of view where I can 100% agree with what you are saying.

From my perspective, I believed that as I was regaining senses and that at the point of looking for another member from what I had been told, when we finally met them in this situation, they had already ended their RP with every downed triad even though we were still technically looking for them, my understanding I was helping my gang.

The reason this rule is implemented is to generally make sure it is fair on all parties side, I 100% agree with what you are saying and after reading through your response I can sort of say I never had seen it this way as to me, that situation had ended for me with the RP finishing (no medical RP, no involvement in RP in the capture etc) I do not want to make excuses for this as again with a different light on the rule I can see this perspective.

My intentions was to continue on with RP and when you hear something in RP such as a gang member missing the one thing I would want to do is of course help them like any other player on the server but gaining a full understanding of the rule and the way the evidence does come across it does portray a returning to the same situation style as of course I would never have known in RP at the time who they still had or if they did still have anyone as I was re-told this within RP by other gang members.

From situations similar to this, in where I was directly a hostage I should exclude myself and use the information you have provided me today and take this into account. 

@Cammy Santos & @6AN6 I would like to have a chat with you both in a voice call to discuss this report. If you are both happy to do that, I will open and add you both to a discord ticket in order to arrange a time when we are all free.

Can you both confirm if you will be able and willing to have a chat with me about this?

After our discussion on discord together we have all agreed that this should be delt with as a learning experience, moving forwards if the NLR rule is broken within the next 6 months a permanent ban will be issued to @Cammy Santos . For the time being, a warning will be issued that will be attached to your permanent profile.

Thank you @6AN6 for making this player report.

Action Taken

@Cammy SantosWarning - For (G4.3)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back