What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 336 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

arokaY

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Josh Castle

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 336

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/06/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: Took a guy hostage, he was doing good until he decided to just run out and rob our car

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We took a guy hostage for a shop, police came he cooperated, valued his life, then all of a sudden he gets up when theres 3 people around him with blades and runs into our car. We got arrested and continued to play out the scene but just really annoyed me as this wasn't the first time that someone has nvl'd and so i'm making a report to get people like this gone

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/PuHPzjBMuql_3/d1337kAgHeAy?invite=cr-MSxvcmUsMjI5NjA4MTEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: No

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi mate. I was involved in this situation, I am the Hostage. As you notice in the clip that I have provided the first incident of me leaving the shop was due to your Friend pushing me through the door which looked stupid. Why I escaped the second time, none of your friends was aiming the Knifes towards me also the Door and Myself wasn't zip tied which makes it easier for me to escape from the SHOP, also the Vehicle you used was sat perfectly for a easy entrance and get a way. After you was making threats towards me, my character took the opportunity to enter the vehicle whilst your 1 Friend went to CUT THE CAMERAS and the other friends was slacking looking at the police in front of me. At the time I left no KNIFE was being aimed towards me which is the main reason why I left.

I would like to apologies that you got arrested mate, but in future use Zipties for the hostage and entrances of the building (Door)

CLIP :  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1700107089

Regardless I think if there's people stood around you with knifes out making threats that should mean you value your life and not run. As for the zipties, yeah fair enough we'll use them next time but we've never had a hostage make a run like that before so we never used zipties. I wasn't bothered about being arrested but you running like that completely ruined the scene for us and made it boring.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello!

From what I can tell in the footage provided @GW1LYMsaw an opportunity when the people armed with machetes both had their backs turned to him and their guards down, he wasn't in zip ties either so he had a very good chance to get out alive. Not to mention the armed police officers waiting outside.

Report Declined.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back