What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 343 and 327 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimR

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Maverick Walker

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 343 and 327

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/09/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1829

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP, FailDriving

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was taxiing, and come to a crossroads where I come out of the corner and a black BMW comes flying past, In my eyes (as shown in the clip) I didn't hit them, but as we all know sometimes the server can be a bit dodgy. For this reason I look back. And when i look around I see he has spun I slow to a stop and attempt to apologise. They proceed to drive straight past me at speed. They pull over, which I assumed was to repair their car, and I begin to pull in to the area where my taxi client is getting out. They barrel into me at excessive speed without and sort of RP and proceed to instantly drive away without roleplaying the situation at all. Not RPing car damage, etc. In my eyes, this is EXTREMELY poor RP if you can even call it that.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/HQbd764tN4b8d/d1337c9lIve3?invite=cr-MSw3c1ksOTAxOTE1MTgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Stankyjim

I have reviewed the footage and yes as you came around the corner and de-sync side swiped the BMW X6, on their screen it looks as if you've deliberately hit them due to yourself taking the corner on the wrong side of the road. After this, they've turned around and drove past you then rammed into your vehicle at a stupid speed.

The players did not RP their injuries after they slammed their vehicle in your vehicle and drove off which would violate the Fail Driving rule.

Action: Warning

CharID(s): 82061, 64574

Rules: G1.8

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back