What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 343 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Martinez

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Martinez

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 343

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2229

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.2) Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was involved in a shootout with multiple gangs up in Grapeseed, whilst I was downed a player in purple pulled a car up to the other side of the railings as shown in the attached video and placed me in his car though the railings.
I believe this is exploiting due to the fact that they put me into the car through multiple objects and wouldn't of been able to get the car to where I was downed. In my opinion this is circumventing the intended use of the feature including kicking me multiple times to move me closer to the car.
Attached is the ID of the player which I forgot to capture at the time. - https://i.gyazo.com/dfeb501dd7ed6a066986e88ae5d7a527.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/ViMItzaL0JQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I am thankful that you did call me to ts to try and resolve this instead of going straight to a report. However, after a 30min conversation trying to explain what I did you were set on putting a report up no matter what I said. I feel as though in the whole TS call you didn’t want to resolve it and just wanted a ban to happen out of it, seeing as the fact that you were typing a response up during the call and put the report up even before the call had finished. TS is there to resolve things before coming to a report and I was in there to resolve this but you weren’t having any of it. 

Anyway, moving onto the situation in which you say I am exploiting. For me this is not an exploit, it’s not like I have vehicle placed you through a solid brick wall and into the car. I have placed you into a car with the only obstacle in front of you being a wooden railing. You can see at the beginning I stand still for a good amount of time, and I am trying to carry you. There is a bug where the receiving player doesn’t always get the option and here this exact thing happened which is a bit annoying. This then led me to vehicle place you as my last option to dispose of your body. Like I said in TS, this can be explained in RP by myself throwing you over the barrier and into the car. 

Due to the /carry feature not working here maybe I should’ve used /me and put something like ‘Throws body over railing and into car’. However, the situation was quite tense, just been involved in a massive shootout and I wasn’t sure if any more police were going to turn up so I had to act quick. 

I will hold my hands up and say that the RP involved could’ve been a bit better however after a big shootout just happened all of our goals were to dispose of every police body to make sure no evidence would’ve come from the situation.

First off I would also like to thank you for coming to team speak, I would have preferred to have a 1on1 conversation with you but it was eye opening to talk to you and your seniors. Now moving onto some bit above, 

seeing as the fact that you were typing a response up during the call and put the report up even before the call had finished. TS is there to resolve things before coming to a report and I was in there to resolve this but you weren’t having any of it. 
Simply not true and completely baseless, If I wanted to report you for the sake of reporting you I would have done so as there is no requirement to speak to you about it first and in my experience it just ends up in more frustrations and plain ignorance. The reason I still reported you even after your explanation was that I wasn't satisfied with your excuse and feel that the explanation was an after thought to get out of the situation and not a rationale you made within the moment, Hence the need for a report, in my opinion.

Like I said in TS, this can be explained in RP by myself throwing you over the barrier and into the car. 

Due to the /carry feature not working here maybe I should’ve used /me and put something like ‘Throws body over railing and into car’. However, the situation was quite tense, just been involved in a massive shootout and I wasn’t sure if any more police were going to turn up so I had to act quick. 
The fact that you didn't even try to do that in the moment and that you were more concerned that some unknown do gooder was going to come along and do what the police couldn't do with an amalgamation of 5 gangs in the area is frankly a poor excuse for roleplay as well as a disregard for the rules IMO.  

Obviously the report doesn't show the situation we spoke about afterwards and I decided not to also post those videos as I was satisfied you understood what was wrong with it.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Going to deal with this one now that I have watched the video.

Lets cover something which apparently still isnt fully clear to everyone.

Carry feature (/carry)

• When you send the /carry request it must be accepted by the other person, thats the option we allow our players to have on the server.
  • We do not however allow people repeatedly punching downed people that refuse the carry feature to move them out of unreachable spots via car circumventing my first point in this, as it falls under Exploting
  • If someone is refusing the /carry, your only option is to bring a vehicle next to them and put them in as that does not require the other person accepting anything (at the moment at least)
  • If the vehicle doesnt fit the area the person is downed in then you have to just take the L on that one I'm afraid

Hopefully that clears it up for everyone.

Based on the above.

ACTION TAKEN

Player: Jonny Moony

Char ID: 32190

Ban: C2.2 Exploiting

Duration: Perm

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back