What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 344 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulufighter

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ellijah Harris

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 344

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/23/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: C2.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We received a report of an individual attacking a medic outside pillbox, we arrested the individual shown in the video for this and took him to MRP. When we reached MRPS we realized he was no longer in the car and waited for him to message in OOC in case he lost connection. He then reappeared about 6 mins later as 344 on top of our car before logging off again about a minute later, at his point we waited for a bit longer I recorded the video for a report. at around 20.29 after restart, he then logged back on in the same place as 237 and when approached by police he logs off again. The player was not contacted as it's not possible when they log out.

344 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLZQq4oxQwY

237 - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1030190171875983441/1078455872545628341/Comabt_Logg_2.mp4

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLZQq4oxQwY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello there @Zulufighter
How are we tonight, I hope all is well. 

After reviewing your footage provided and making sure everything lines up from my side I am more than happy to walk you through what will happen. 
Mr. 334 did not make any effort in contacting either yourself/police/staff via ticket/ooc means, and did in matter of fact combat log during your interactions with him. 

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

With all of this out of the way; 
Mr. 334 
C2.3
Permanent

Thank you for your time in making this report and bringing this issue to us. 
I hope you've a wonderful day/night! 🙂 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back