What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 345, 458, 403, 474, 269, 331, 366, 367 (Cutlass) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bas Kamara

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 345, 458, 403, 474, 269, 331, 366, 367 (Cutlass)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/23/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1545

What best describes this incident ?: I was minding my own business just before storm, driving towards the public parking near the 229 turf. when cutlass didnt give me a chance to comply with their demands before just shooting at me and providing very poor RP.
(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon
(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: All people being reported: 345, 458, 403, 474, 269, 331, 366, 367
Like I said I was driving to the public parking near 229 turf to park my car just before storm and i came around the corner and there was cutlass shouting at my while i was trying to slow down my car. but before I had time to even comply with what they were saying they opened fire on the car and me. Luckily it didn't kill me and i had time to get out of the car, they took me in zip-ties and shortly released. I said i am just going to pick up my car to park it tell your boys please. I went to my car and was put under gunpoint again by ID: 367 and told me to get out my car and run away. he then chased me and told me to say fuck 229 to which i didnt wish to say that as i am impartial. To which ID 367 Shoots me, Very poor RP, why release me to shoot me it makes no sense

Part 1 showing me driving to the car park proofing i did not interact with them at all before this incident: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/RXB2gPRg-5xwh/d1337iCnIf6a?invite=cr-MSwySzksNTcyODU0MSw
Part 2 showing the entire situation and all the session ID's: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/RXBF31Ll6W73r/enIDM7AfbS41?invite=cr-MSx3NzUsNTcyODU0MSw
Picture 1 OOC conversation: https://i.imgur.com/eKcOsbd.png
Picture 2 OOC conversation: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1032801705303228477/1067120215214796810/image.png
Picture 3 OOC conversation: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1032801705303228477/1067120282302697613/image.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/RXBF31Ll6W73r/hU6FIvbIA6tO?invite=cr-MSx3NzUsNTcyODU0MSw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bas,
Given how much detail has been excluded from your report, I would have appreciated it if you had been in touch with me to sort out this problem through liaison.

We are aware of your affiliation with Kina from 229, which is also featured on Top Tweeds.

4T7gpWH.png

You display an ID that contains the name "Dan Harribo", a known 229 member.

1OaYnVh.png

We are aware of your bright pink Audi since you have previously watched nearby shootouts involving us and enemies before reviving them.

How many connections must you have for us to consider you an enemy?

Along with this, the hostility Cutlass has toward 229 should be brought to your attention given your position in the NHS.
You disregard these realities and stick with us on 229 territory.
We gave you the opportunity to leave, but despite there being an active shootout going on around you between your alleged partner and Cutlass, you opted to park your car instead.
There were several points of RP, such as your 229 ID, that went into your killing, so it wasn't random.

Righty oh let's get into this 😄

After watching the footage I have a couple points for both sides.

Bas you were given ample warning to leave the area by Cutlas and returning to an active gunfight is not wise. 
You knew there were shots actively being fired and yet ran straight back into it.
This could very much be viewed as not valuing your own life by valuing a car over getting away from a gang shootout.

Now Cutlass, it was very dumb whoever shot those initial bullets as they did in fact hit Bas before a word had even come out anyones mouths.
I do appreciate they stopped however in future take care as this would be RDM active shootout or not this person (Bas) was not immediately identifiable as 229 and affiliation or not your war is with the gang not their associates.

This was not how I would describe an execution so that rule isn't going to be mentioned further,
The RDM.​

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.
The context was there and the prior warning given by your murderers. This is not what I'd consider to be random.

It wasn't the best example of roleplay on either side to be honest BUT with the evidence and response taken into account there will be nothing further than a warning to do better.

If this situation pops up again with the same level of roleplay on BOTH sides actions will be taken further. 

Bas a liaison is always the first step before a report if the other party is willing
 ​

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back