What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 346, 344 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katelyn West

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Harriot East

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 346, 344

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/27/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1540

What best describes this incident ?: (G3.5) Character Separation

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Firstly I didn't want to open a report as I do feel 346 and 344 do provide good RP, However after the RP I had this afternoon its clear rule (G3.5) Character Separation has been breached in my opinion.

Today I was released from jail and tweeted that I was going to gut Judge Mike Ross when I found him, as he was the one that issued my extended sentence of 7500 months at HMP Bolingbroke. (Two police officers who have solicitor characters also 346 and 344) were the ones to take an interest in that tweedle post and screenshotted it and posted it in discord to judge Mike Ross, they also issued a warrant for threats to kill.
https://gyazo.com/b11f054511cedc2993bbaf8404f740eb

Anyway i forget that i had done that tweedle post and get on with my life in the city, i rob a shop in RP and frame someone else for it, they get charged and released, i then steal the police BMW X5 and make off (which was my plan) I get arrested by PC Arthur Cusack who provides good RP and arrests me and takes me to MRPS to process me. Upon my arrival at MRPS 344 and 346 their cop characters take a particular interest in Harriot and get involved in her case. (Harriot stays in RP and is curious as to why these two officers get involved and they state because we saw the tweedle post and stuck a warrant out for your arrest (There solicitor characters don't like harriot and by the looks of today neither do their police ones) Out of every officer that could involve themselves its two solicitor characters on their police characters who hate harriot that pursued it.

346 in my opinion provides poor RP when I try to continue RP and argue the charges. As a former solicitor he states he doesn't care what I think and that I was clearly shit at my job. But in RP he just repeatedly said Harriot was poor with her tornado and being homeless. .

In the sells 346 states atleast i didnt get fired for being shit at my job?

It doesn't seem like their characters are any different from their solicitor characters, they seem to know so much about the law as you would as a solicitor but would it be nice if they built a cop character who didn't know exactly everything their solicitor characters know? Not every person would have the same knowledge so their characters should have the same knowledge.

They kept telling me there were no solicitors, spent most of the time away from my cell and gave me 600 months, a very large sentence considering I gave ok RP. I know its officers discretion on sentencing but ive been pulled up on my cop character and told not to give harsh sentences to people if they provide some RP that way we can all enjoy it.

When transporting me to Bollingbroke they then try extend my sentence with my tickets, clear grudge against me even though their cop characters dont know me well at all. 

I will upload the clip of the RP

FOOTAGE Clips merged below: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am 344 in this case. I am quite dumbfounded as to why a report has been opened. 

Today I was released from jail and tweeted that I was going to gut Judge Mike Ross when I found him, as he was the one that issued my extended sentence of 7500 months at HMP Bolingbroke. (Two police officers who have solicitor characters also 346 and 344) were the ones to take an interest in that tweedle post and screenshotted it and posted it in discord to judge Mike Ross, they also issued a warrant for threats to kill.
You made a threat to kill a Judge on a social media site, therefore I appropriately issued a warrant for your arrest. I put your warrant out under: Section 16 of Offences Against the Persons Act 1861 and Section 1 of Malicious Communications Act 1988, both of which were entirely lawful and you can appeal within an RP situation. We sent it to Judge Mike Ross as under the National Decision Model, officers should "Assess threat and risk and develop a working strategy". You quite clearly threatened to kill Mike Ross in this tweet, therefore we found it appropriate to inform him (In the Police Channels) that he may be at risk of harm. 

Upon my arrival at MRPS 344 and 346 their cop characters take a particular interest in Harriot and get involved in her case. (Harriot stays in RP and is curious as to why these two officers get involved and they state because we saw the tweedle post and stuck a warrant out for your arrest (There solicitor characters don't like harriot and by the looks of today neither do their police ones) Out of every officer that could involve themselves its two solicitor characters on their police characters who hate harriot that pursued it.
I don't quite understand this, I issued the warrant for your arrest as you committed a crime, this is not the first time I have issued a warrant for someone's arrest for the exact same thing. You broke the law, I issued a warrant, and you were in cuffs upon our return to MRPS within 5 minutes, we were shocked to see you arrested so quickly therefore we came to assist the arresting officer as I was the original officer who placed the warrant.

It doesn't seem like their characters are any different from their solicitor characters, they seem to know so much about the law as you would as a solicitor but would it be nice if they built a cop character who didn't know exactly everything their solicitor characters know? Not every person would have the same knowledge so their characters should have the same knowledge.
I don't quite see how my knowledge of the law is against the rules. I've known the Law a lot longer than I've been a solicitor in a video game, I'm in University on a Policing Degree, I don't see how I should essentially forget the law to provide good Policing RP?

They kept telling me there were no solicitors, spent most of the time away from my cell and gave me 600 months, a very large sentence considering I gave ok RP. I know its officers discretion on sentencing but ive been pulled up on my cop character and told not to give harsh sentences to people if they provide some RP that way we can all enjoy it.
We told you there were no solicitors as there were not at the time, but we kept checking over and over and we eventually called Leonard Fairs who arrived and shortly left as the charges held against you were fair. 

You mention how you've been told not to give harsh sentences if they provide some RP. You yourself mentioned earlier in this report that you received a 7500 month sentence from a Judge and I also noticed when looking at your PNC that you received another 2000 Month Sentence from Judge Theodore Greenway. You are a repeat offender and quite clearly don't learn from time in jail therefore we had no reason to be lenient, not to also mention the numerous offenses committed in the cells by yourself. 

I love to reward people for enjoyable RP, however, I would not consider someone emoting as if they are using a vibrator on themselves for 10 minutes straights within the cells to be classed as Good RP.

When transporting me to Bollingbroke they then try extend my sentence with my tickets, clear grudge against me even though their cop characters dont know me well at all. 
Two officers from the Roads Policing Unit and one from the Road Crime Team attempting to extend your sentence due to unpaid fines for driving offenses is not a clear grudge, it's us doing our job.

You're quite clearly annoyed you got arrested and you made no attempt to contact us in Discord, TeamSpeak ETC to attempt to discuss the situation, your first thought was to report our alleged "lack of character separation" 

This all boils down to us down our job correctly and you being arrested and charged with the offenses you committed. 

The rule (G3.5) Character Separation clearly states "Using information you have gained through the play of other characters to influence the course of roleplay, either directly or passing this information to a 3rd party to tell your character." At no point did myself or Chris use any information used on our other character to influence the course of roleplay nor did we pass this information to anyone. 

I'm a bit confused as to why there edits in the video

I will no longer be replying unless a Staff Member deems it neccesary.

Hello,

I am 346 (Chris McCain) and honestly I really don't know what I'm even being reported for here? For knowing the law?

Anyway, I will give a breakdown/answer to everything you have said here and my thoughts on it. After that, I most likely won't reply again unless asked to by staff, since I genuinely think this is baseless report from a player that wasn't happy with the outcome of the situation. 

Absolutely right we took an interest, we are RPing as Police officers and you have just made a serious threat against a Judge, of course we are going to take an interest? I don't see what having a Solicitor character has to do with this. For your info, Chris McCain used to be the lead of RCT, which worked closely with the Judiciary for a long period of time, I know Mike Ross in character, so naturally yes I will be taking an interest when someone threatens to kill him. 

To be honest, I don't even know how you got this, however this is a restricted channel that you shouldn't have access to at all. Regardless, it's important to point out that this message was wrote up and sent at 15:20 - this isn't on the way to Bollingbroke, this message was sent as soon as the warrant was issued (and when you were arrested about 2 minutes later). 

Upon my arrival at MRPS 344 and 346 their cop characters take a particular interest in Harriot and get involved in her case.
That would be because we had literally just issued a warrant for you, then pulled in to see you standing there. 

(There solicitor characters don't like harriot and by the looks of today neither do their police ones) Out of every officer that could involve themselves its two solicitor characters on their police characters who hate harriot that pursued it.
I have never said I don't like your Solicitor character? In fact, it was actually me as Jack Johnson (my solicitor) that volunteered to help you and keep your job, the first time Harriot East was arrested? If I didn't like you, or something like that, I simply wouldn't have helped you? Again, we seen the Tweet, issued a warrant because we are RPing as Police and you just threatened to kill a Judge, then pulled in and seen you - of course we took an interest when we seen you. 

346 in my opinion provides poor RP when I try to continue RP and argue the charges. As a former solicitor he states he doesn't care what I think and that I was clearly shit at my job. But in RP he just repeatedly said Harriot was poor with her tornado and being homeless. .
I wouldn't exactly say it was poor RP - we tried several times to explain your charges but you shouted over us. This is all an in RP issue, as I told you, you can file a Police complaint if you have an issue. 

In the sells 346 states atleast i didnt get fired for being shit at my job?
Yes I did, because you did get fired. Also an in RP issue, a bit of taunting that's all. 

they seem to know so much about the law as you would as a solicitor but would it be nice if they built a cop character who didn't know exactly everything their solicitor characters know?
I'm very interested in why you think this? Especially considering Chris McCain has been in the Police, A LOT longer than Jack Johnson has been a Solicitor? I can't exactly build a cop character who doesn't know, when that character existed first? Anyway, I don't believe having a good knowledge of the law breaks any rules, if anything having a good knowledge of it simply allows me to roleplay being a Police Officer and a Solicitor better? This is similar to saying that someone who is a mechanic IRL should pretend they don't know how to fix cars etc... both of my characters have had a lot of time and effort put into them (can be confirmed by a lot of people if needed), they didn't simply just know everything there is to know (and still don't). 

Honestly, I really wouldn't class your RP as "ok", but doesn't really bother me. The extent of your RP was shouting over us, then when it didn't go the way you want you resorted to stripping naked and performing some kind of sex act in the cells for 15 minutes (approx).

Anyway, we weren't even the ones that decided your sentence, so I don't know what point you are trying to make here? 

Yes, we can do this in RP. However, we didn't actually do this. Tyrone mentioned it and we decided not to do it, before we even left the Police station. 

Anyway, to clarify, I have no grudge against you - in fact, I really couldn't care about your characters. You broke to law in RP, you were arrested for it, it's that simple. 

I fail to see any rules being broken at all, but I will leave that to staff to decide. I will only reply if I am accused of something I feel needs a reply, or if staff ask me to. 

You made a threat to kill a Judge on a social media site, therefore I appropriately issued a warrant for your arrest. I put your warrant out under: Section 16 of Offences Against the Persons Act 1861 and Section 1 of Malicious Communications Act 1988, both of which were entirely lawful and you can appeal within an RP situation. We sent it to Judge Mike Ross as under the National Decision Model, officers should "Assess threat and risk and develop a working strategy". You quite clearly threatened to kill Mike Ross in this tweet, therefore we found it appropriate to inform him (In the Police Channels) that he may be at risk of harm.
Hello and thanks for taking the time to respond to this report a player @Titus Orion

Yes whilst i undertstand this point you and jacks solicitor character treats me the exact same way? There was no difference, yous took an interest in that tweet, easily identified from far away and made yourself part of my arrest, granted a warrent was out by you, you could have passed that onto my arresting officer and left us to continue RP, Instead yous decide to stay and dig into Harriot about how she got fired, is poor only owns a tornado and is homeless etc, no idea where this level of hate came from. As police i dont know why youd care so much about my solicitor career.

I don't quite understand this, I issued the warrant for your arrest as you committed a crime, this is not the first time I have issued a warrant for someone's arrest for the exact same thing. You broke the law, I issued a warrant, and you were in cuffs upon our return to MRPS within 5 minutes, we were shocked to see you arrested so quickly therefore we came to assist the arresting officer as I was the original officer who placed the warrant.
If we view this in a larger scale, no officer in my time on RPUK has put a warrent out for someones arrest for a tweedle post? 

• My account could have been hacked

But you didnt question anything, infact anything i said i was told i was playing victim and that i should be quiet, not allowing me to maybe enhance the RP a little, just seemed you guys werent interested. Whilst again i appreciate you came to assist the officer you could have passed the information onto the officer and allow him to continue with my arrest etc.  Instead you and @JackJohnsonseemed to have a huge disliking for Harriot where Jack even says i wasent the one who got fired etc. So much hatred for someone you barely know. Only characters you know me on good enough is Titus Orion and Jack Johnson. 

I don't quite see how my knowledge of the law is against the rules. I've known the Law a lot longer than I've been a solicitor in a video game, I'm in University on a Policing Degree, I don't see how I should essentially forget the law to provide good Policing RP?
No you have misunderstood the points, this is a video game correct but we are all roleplaying. We make our characters and choose what we know on those characters. If you know the law with a IRL law or police school i get that but still in RP each character should be different in their own way. Its just like theres no difference with Titus or jack compared to your police characters. 

We told you there were no solicitors as there were not at the time, but we kept checking over and over and we eventually called Leonard Fairs who arrived and shortly left as the charges held against you were fair. 

You mention how you've been told not to give harsh sentences if they provide some RP. You yourself mentioned earlier in this report that you received a 7500 month sentence from a Judge and I also noticed when looking at your PNC that you received another 2000 Month Sentence from Judge Theodore Greenway. You are a repeat offender and quite clearly don't learn from time in jail therefore we had no reason to be lenient, not to also mention the numerous offenses committed in the cells by yourself. 

I love to reward people for enjoyable RP, however, I would not consider someone emoting as if they are using a vibrator on themselves for 10 minutes straights within the cells to be classed as Good RP.
When my solicitor came he tried arguing some of the charges but both of you werent having it and kept saying we could appeal it at court. 

Yes i have mentioned i have had extended sentences in the past, however in RP you shouldnt judge a previous RP story to the current? I was in prison 7500 months, you didnt listen to my mental health diagnoses and gave me a harsh sentence of 600 months (Again staff leads have pulled my cop character for giving stupid sentences when RP has been provided as its not fair on the other party)  Even after you decided 600 months you and @JackJohnson continued to dig into Harriot stating how poor she is etc, the only characters you have who know anything is Jack and Titus who are your solicitor characters and the only ones who treat me that way. But again when you deicded 600 months you laughed and said you have outdated tickets thats more time! Luckily Arthur said no to that but you and @JackJohnsonjust wanted me to go in for longer and longer, even going out your way to contact judge for extended sentence. 

In regards to the vibrator, how can i provide any great RP when yous leave me 10 minutes in a locked cell and all go for a chat, thats your fault, when yous came back i tried to RP but yous werent interested at all. 

Two officers from the Roads Policing Unit and one from the Road Crime Team attempting to extend your sentence due to unpaid fines for driving offenses is not a clear grudge, it's us doing our job.
As per your own admission you had checked my PNC and found alot out about me, like the fact i own a tornado, my previous charges ETC so dont believe you found out at the end i had outdated fines, you would have known that earlier. Also i had no warning to pay for them and hadnt been in the city for weeks! Again you didnt ask or warn just tried to extend the sentence. RP is not about throwing out high sentences just because you can, its for us all to enjoy RP and provide it. 

The rule (G3.5) Character Separation clearly states "Using information you have gained through the play of other characters to influence the course of roleplay, either directly or passing this information to a 3rd party to tell your character." At no point did myself or Chris use any information used on our other character to influence the course of roleplay nor did we pass this information to anyone. 
The hatred you have for Harriot and some things stated are from your other characters as i have probably only met you once. But you (both have solicitor characters) who hate Harriot and your cop characters seem to have exactly the same level of hatred towards her. I shall update the rules broken, but will keep character seperation as i do believe your treating me exactly the same as you do on your solicitor characters and are bringing them through on your police ones. 

I will no longer be replying unless a Staff Member deems it neccesary.
No problem, they do have to read all of this so respect the choice there 🙂 

Have a good one no hard feelings!

Hello,

I am 346 (Chris McCain) and honestly I really don't know what I'm even being reported for here? For knowing the law?
Hello @JackJohnsonthanks for coming along,

Your not being reported for knowing the law, your being reported for:

• Hatred of harriot out of nowhere (You and Titus have solicitor characters who hate Harriot) But your police characters shouldnt have a reason to hate me. The way your police characters treat me is the exact same as the way your solicitor ones do? wheres the seperation in that???
  • Not allowing me to enhance RP, throughout you tell me im trying to play victim and to be quiet, so you already know what you want to do and not allowing me to RP my way out or around the subject, you didnt listen to the fact i had mental health etc. You just had hatred for Harriot
  • You notified Judge Mike Ross via Discord and asked him for an extended sentence via discord (This should be done using the solicitor Hotline on your phone) as id say even though this is done in official channels id still say its metagaming as your trying to get a judge into city via discord who isnt in the city. You should make a ticket or put a dispatch in not go on discord and tell him and basically request him. 

839b25b578aec572c6faa39e84a470ee.png

https://gyazo.com/839b25b578aec572c6faa39e84a470ee

Absolutely right we took an interest, we are RPing as Police officers and you have just made a serious threat against a Judge, of course we are going to take an interest? I don't see what having a Solicitor character has to do with this. For your info, Chris McCain used to be the lead of RCT, which worked closely with the Judiciary for a long period of time, I know Mike Ross in character, so naturally yes I will be taking an interest when someone threatens to kill him. 
Ok so each day heaps of people on RPUK make threats on tweedle none are investigated or pulled up, You and @Titus Orionsaw Harriot east post something and chased after it, i get it from a police stand point "what i dont understand is why you went on discord and tried to get a judge to come to the cells (Metagaming in my opinion) trying to get someone who aint in city in city to give an extended sentence. Again you should have used solicitor hotline or opened a ticket (thats in city ways to contact someone) 

Furthermore you didnt question me on this, my tweedle account could have been hacked? But you constantly said your trying to play victim be quiet not allowing me to defend myself or enhance RP. Hence i just shut up and said id speak to my arresting officer only. 

To be honest, I don't even know how you got this, however this is a restricted channel that you shouldn't have access to at all. Regardless, it's important to point out that this message was wrote up and sent at 15:20 - this isn't on the way to Bollingbroke, this message was sent as soon as the warrant was issued (and when you were arrested about 2 minutes later). 
You notified Judge Mike Ross via Discord and asked him for an extended sentence via discord (This should be done using the solicitor Hotline on your phone or opening a ticket not informing him via discord) as id say even though this is done in official channels id still say its metagaming as your trying to get a judge into city via discord who isnt in the city. You should make a ticket or put a dispatch in not go on discord and tell him and basically request him. 

That would be because we had literally just issued a warrant for you, then pulled in to see you standing there. 

Again you could have passed that information onto my arresting officer and continued with your day, but instead decide to stand the whole time im in custody bragging about how i got fired??

I have never said I don't like your Solicitor character? In fact, it was actually me as Jack Johnson (my solicitor) that volunteered to help you and keep your job, the first time Harriot East was arrested? If I didn't like you, or something like that, I simply wouldn't have helped you? Again, we seen the Tweet, issued a warrant because we are RPing as Police and you just threatened to kill a Judge, then pulled in and seen you - of course we took an interest when we seen you
Yes you did help Harriot keep her solicitor job, however as Harriots story went on and she and ronald started a law firm and went onto a court case you and titus began not to like her very much. Not denying at first you liked Harriot but you did begin to get all funny and hate her as time went on. I just find it very strange how youhad such a huge interest then keep bragging about how she got fired....

I wouldn't exactly say it was poor RP - we tried several times to explain your charges but you shouted over us. This is all an in RP issue, as I told you, you can file a Police complaint if you have an issue.
Most times i tried speaking you stated your playing victim be quiet, when my solicitor tried to get a charge dropped you denied and said we could appeal at court, it was like you just had it out for me. The RP was not fun it just seemed you were out to get me, you made no effort to try make the RP fun. My arresting officer Arthur started off with fantastic RP and we had a laugh and a joke, then come to the station and instantly when you guys enter the police garage with no tops on the RP went down hill. It just felt yous wanted to deal with me ASAP get me to prison for a long time, didnt feel you wanted RP.

Yes I did, because you did get fired. Also an in RP issue, a bit of taunting that's all
  • How did your cop find out i got fired?
  • Roleplay would a cop actually do that?

I'm very interested in why you think this? Especially considering Chris McCain has been in the Police, A LOT longer than Jack Johnson has been a Solicitor? I can't exactly build a cop character who doesn't know, when that character existed first? Anyway, I don't believe having a good knowledge of the law breaks any rules, if anything having a good knowledge of it simply allows me to roleplay being a Police Officer and a Solicitor better? This is similar to saying that someone who is a mechanic IRL should pretend they don't know how to fix cars etc... both of my characters have had a lot of time and effort put into them (can be confirmed by a lot of people if needed), they didn't simply just know everything there is to know (and still don't). 
IRL i went to a police college and went through recruitment process, have a good knowlege of the law, but in RP i dont use it. I shape all my characters differently. Theres no harm in knowing alot about the law the issue is alot of characters/players dont know to much about the law. My point is in RP its like arguing with a wall as you were not interested in me defending myself as you know everything, only thing you kept saying was appeal it at court afterward. Would have been nice if you just allowed the RP to enhance and maybe had a little fun 🙂

Honestly, I really wouldn't class your RP as "ok", but doesn't really bother me. The extent of your RP was shouting over us, then when it didn't go the way you want you resorted to stripping naked and performing some kind of sex act in the cells for 15 minutes (approx).

Anyway, we weren't even the ones that decided your sentence, so I don't know what point you are trying to make here? 
Ok so you and @Titus Orionhave said similar here, 

Please explain when you lock someone in a cell for 15 minutes and go to talk to other officers, how can i have or make RP?? i cant as your at the otherside of the room so your point makes no sense, Harriot pulled a lovely long pink dildo out of her pocket and pleasured herself to try bring laughter to the RP. I talked over you on two occasions again trying to enhance RP as first time you told me i was acting victim and to be quiet, second time i told you i wasent talking to you and would only deal directly with my arresting officer, as you just werent interested in RP at all, you just wanted to get me off to prison. 

You tried to influence Arthur to extend it by referencing my outdated tickets, yet again you didnt question me or warn me about the tickets just automatically tried extending my sentence, You went on discord using out of game ways to get Judge Mike Ross to come on and extend my sentence (not using in game methods of  solicitor hotline or ticket system) So you tried to influence Harriots sentence. 

Yes, we can do this in RP. However, we didn't actually do this. Tyrone mentioned it and we decided not to do it, before we even left the Police station. 

Anyway, to clarify, I have no grudge against you - in fact, I really couldn't care about your characters. You broke to law in RP, you were arrested for it, it's that simple. 

I fail to see any rules being broken at all, but I will leave that to staff to decide. I will only reply if I am accused of something I feel needs a reply, or if staff ask me to
Tyrone wanted it extended, arthur was the one who stated she is going away for 600 months already and put a stop to any further sentencing, Yes it was done in the police garage in the car (transport phase to bollingbroke)

I think my main concerns are covered in this report a player.

No hard feelings, i just wasent happy with the level of RP and lack of wanting to enhance the RP

I do still feel your grudges attitudes towards Harriot from the solicitors were a factor in this as yous treat her the exact same way.

Again no hard feelings its just RP i just needed to do what i felt was right 🙂

Have a good one

Yes whilst i undertstand this point you and jacks solicitor character treats me the exact same way? There was no difference, yous took an interest in that tweet, easily identified from far away and made yourself part of my arrest, granted a warrent was out by you, you could have passed that onto my arresting officer and left us to continue RP, Instead yous decide to stay and dig into Harriot about how she got fired, is poor only owns a tornado and is homeless etc, no idea where this level of hate came from. As police i dont know why youd care so much about my solicitor career.
 I don't quite understand where you have this idea of "hatred" of your character and how I'm treating you in such a harsh manner. I have barely interacted with you as Titus and if I'm totally honest, I forgot you existed because we have spoken on such a minute level, I don't even know if I have your number saved or not because I have spoken to you so little. You got a warrant put out for your arrest because of your behavior that a police officer witnessed on Tweedle?

I stayed as you may ask questions regarding the warrant therefore I was there to assist the officer as I was the original one to put out said warrant. I didn't mention you were fired until you mentioned you were a solicitor. 

If we view this in a larger scale, no officer in my time on RPUK has put a warrent out for someones arrest for a tweedle post? 

• My account could have been hacked
You took accountability for the tweet upon your detention in the cells, wouldn't be surprised if you edited it out just like all the other things. As I've said already, I've issued warrants for similar things in the past and so have many other officers, I can even name a few if need be but I don't think that's necessary. 

No you have misunderstood the points, this is a video game correct but we are all roleplaying. We make our characters and choose what we know on those characters. If you know the law with a IRL law or police school i get that but still in RP each character should be different in their own way. Its just like theres no difference with Titus or jack compared to your police characters. 
I still don't see your point, my police character is a law-abiding citizen, and is character revolves around his religious beliefs and arrests people on a daily basis. Titus Orion is a part of a criminal organization who is a solicitor at the same time and has no interest in religion. I can already distinguish quite the difference; you've made up this alleged "hatred" for your character on both of my characters because it's just simply not true. I was there as a Police Officer, helping another police officer who arrested you and was charging you for the warrant I put out, in which you broke the law. 

As per your own admission you had checked my PNC and found alot out about me, like the fact i own a tornado, my previous charges ETC so dont believe you found out at the end i had outdated fines, you would have known that earlier. Also i had no warning to pay for them and hadnt been in the city for weeks! Again you didnt ask or warn just tried to extend the sentence. RP is not about throwing out high sentences just because you can, its for us all to enjoy RP and provide it. 
I reduce sentences with reason, I could get into all of my reasoning and discuss the Sentencing Council in regard to UK Law but I'm not here to educate you in law. You were uncooperative, abusive, and violent in the cells and had a history of committing similar offences, I had no reason to reduce your sentence. 

The hatred you have for Harriot and some things stated are from your other characters as i have probably only met you once.
Made up hatred that I apparently have, as you've even said, I've only met you once on Titus. 

I wanted to clear a few things up in this reply, hence why I replied but I still fail to understand where a single server rule has been broken. If you feel my police character has acted so inappropriately, why not make a complaint at the front desk of MRPD instead of trying to get us punished for some rules we haven't even come close to breaking? It feels very much that you've had a situation not go your way, therefore you want some form of revenge and want us punished ourselves. 

Hatred of harriot out of nowhere (You and Titus have solicitor characters who hate Harriot) But your police characters shouldnt have a reason to hate me. The way your police characters treat me is the exact same as the way your solicitor ones do? wheres the seperation in that???
Ok, so firstly, I never once said thoughtout the entire interaction that I hated you? As I said, without sounding nasty, I really couldn't care less about your character.

Secondly, How is that acting the same as my Solicitor character? As I have already stated, my Solicitor Jack Johnson actually went out his way when Harriot was arrested the first time, to help her and even called a Judge to check whether she was going to be fired. I wouldn't say this portrays hatred in any form? 

Not allowing me to enhance RP, throughout you tell me im trying to play victim and to be quiet, so you already know what you want to do and not allowing me to RP my way out or around the subject, you didnt listen to the fact i had mental health etc. You just had hatred for Harriot
Not once that I can recall did you mention mental health, or make any attempts to enhance RP. The only attempt, if it can be called that, to further RP I seen from you was a claim that your character gave sexual favors to a Judge for a reduced sentence? 

You notified Judge Mike Ross via Discord and asked him for an extended sentence via discord (This should be done using the solicitor Hotline on your phone) as id say even though this is done in official channels id still say its metagaming as your trying to get a judge into city via discord who isnt in the city. You should make a ticket or put a dispatch in not go on discord and tell him and basically request him. 
This has been confirmed in the past as an allowed method of contact between Police leads (SGT+), this has been confirmed by staff leads and management to allow a flow of open communication between the Police and Judiciary. This isn't metagaming and I'd ask you stop throw baseless accusations at me. 

While we are on this subject, I recall that you have actually used this method yourself as well (when you had a Police character SGT+), therefore if I had metagamed (which I haven't) then you would have as well I believe. However, as it's allowed, neither of us have. 

Again, I'd like to know exactly how you got this screenshot? As it is abuse of whitelisting for anyone to give information from private channels, to people who don't have access. 

If I remember correct, there was a reminder sent out to Police recently about this, stating that it is abusing of whitelisting and both parties involved would face a ban (if I remember correctly). 

Ok so each day heaps of people on RPUK make threats on tweedle none are investigated or pulled up
Simply, this is wrong. If you had access to the relevant channels you would see that lots and lots of stuff posted on Tweedle is investigated by Police, through record checks and arrest warrants etc... This information is passed via joint intel forms, channels etc... and looked into. 

Furthermore you didnt question me on this, my tweedle account could have been hacked? But you constantly said your trying to play victim be quiet not allowing me to defend myself or enhance RP. Hence i just shut up and said id speak to my arresting officer only. 
Yes, your are absolutely right, we didn't question you on it. That would be because you admitted it as soon as we mentioned it, and then went onto threaten my character as well. 

Again you could have passed that information onto my arresting officer and continued with your day, but instead decide to stand the whole time im in custody
Again, I roleplayed someone that knows Mike Ross in character and took an interest in a person threatening to kill him, absolutely correct I did indeed do this. 

Most times i tried speaking you stated your playing victim be quiet, when my solicitor tried to get a charge dropped you denied and said we could appeal at court, it was like you just had it out for me. The RP was not fun it just seemed you were out to get me, you made no effort to try make the RP fun. My arresting officer Arthur started off with fantastic RP and we had a laugh and a joke, then come to the station and instantly when you guys enter the police garage with no tops on the RP went down hill. It just felt yous wanted to deal with me ASAP get me to prison for a long time, didnt feel you wanted RP.
Yes, I did say you were playing the victim, because that's absolutely 100% what you were doing. We attempted to explain the charges to you several times, but you weren't interested in listening. 

The charges were correct, you had admitted it and even went on to make more threats and attempt to hit us etc... how exactly do you see a Solicitor getting a charge dropped when you've admitted to it? In fact, if I remember correctly, Leonard (TheCap) wanted to leave at the end as he knew he couldn't help you. 

We were actually standing at the cell talking to you and having some back and forth etc... right up until you decided it was an appropriate time to strip down and, as I said, perform some kind of weird sex act in front of 3 Police officers. 

IRL i went to a police college and went through recruitment process, have a good knowlege of the law, but in RP i dont use it. I shape all my characters differently. Theres no harm in knowing alot about the law the issue is alot of characters/players dont know to much about the law. My point is in RP its like arguing with a wall as you were not interested in me defending myself as you know everything, only thing you kept saying was appeal it at court afterward. Would have been nice if you just allowed the RP to enhance and maybe had a little fun 🙂
Again, we tried several times to talk to you about it, but was met with you constantly shouting over us. You keep saying about defending yourself, but all you did was make the situation ultimately worse for yourself from the moment we seen you in the garage. 

You tried to influence Arthur to extend it by referencing my outdated tickets
Yes, a Road Policing cop did indeed mention your overdue tickets. That is a part of the role. 

You went on discord using out of game ways to get Judge Mike Ross to come on and extend my sentence (not using in game methods of  solicitor hotline or ticket system) So you tried to influence Harriots sentence. 
Again, this is a method we are allowed to use, in a Discord that is owned by TBJ himself. Also, a method that you yourself has used times in the past. 

Tyrone wanted it extended, arthur was the one who stated she is going away for 600 months already and put a stop to any further sentencing, Yes it was done in the police garage in the car (transport phase to bollingbroke)
Again, Tyrone is in RPU, it is literally his role within the server to deal with peoples tickets etc... I don't personally see any issue here at all. 

As it stands I have nothing else to add to this report at all - if you have any other points feel free to add. If I think they are worth a reply, I will, if not then I won't unless a staff member asks me to. This personally feels to me like someone who isn't happy with the outcome of the situation attempting to report us over non-existent issues honestly, you could have asked to speak with us in Discord to TS and it could have been clarified, but instead went straight to the forums, with a report that holds no weight in my opinion. 

Please close this report 

Read all their points and mine and am happy, furthermore i dont want to waste staffs time with this going round in loops with our fights back and fourth 🙂 

Have a good one. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back