What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 349 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

owenbarnett14

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ste Corris

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 349

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/14/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1845

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming (?) using Sessionheads to find and kill me in bush.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: My friends were being killed fairly in RP and I didn't have the viable weapons to fight back so I hid in a bush to wait for the action to boil over to be safe. One of their lads was driving round the area on a motorbike trying to find me, and came straight to the bush I was in and circled the bush I was in around 5 times and said "I think I found him" on his radio and then killed me. I managed to grab a screenshot of the session ID at the time.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://prnt.sc/26vsyae

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

hey, im the guy that being reported, first of all u got no proof of me meta gaming or using session heads to find u , I got info that u were on foot and you're hiding somewhere in the area so I started looking for u and I was searching bushes in the area and suddenly I saw your shoes shining from the bush and while I was driving into the bush I heard that im hitting something so I drove into it few times to make sure that im right. secondly u didn't came to TS to speak and resolve the situation as u said  cause if u were looking at the OOC chat I told u im waiting for u and I could show u the proofs that I didn't metagame and didn't use session heads as u saying and I would also explain  the rules u broke while u saying in game that im meta gaming and using session heads. anyways that's the clip of the situation https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/b3geo4P3PMmFY/d1337vCCxyKU?invite=cr-MSxLN3YsMzE5NDUyNzYs

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

@owenbarnett14Hi, the clip provided by @4pfronaclearly shows that he was driving around and found you and that session heads was in fact not used to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back