What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 349 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jban

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pablo Mankilla

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 349

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 330

What best describes this incident ?: NVL, Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my friend were dumping someone after a unrelated situation. On our way back to the city, we spotted a taxi. Since we were in a unpopulated area and we has guns and tasers, we decided we should rob him. After asking 349 to pull over, he failed to do so, so I spun his vehicle out with the one I was in. This and a few more collisions lead his vehicle being disabled. Me and my friend stepped out to hold him up, but he got out himself and started to run at me with a bat, despite I has a gun pointed at him and threatening to shoot him. My friend missed his taser and I ended up being hit twice and downed. My friend managed tase him and then stabbed him with a machete. The fact he run at me when he has a gun and taser pointed at him is him clearly not valuing his life. My friend then got me in our car and was going to take me to the hospital when 349 started speaking to seemingly no one. As seen in the video, he was telling someone where he was and what happened, describing what we looked like, what vehicle we were in and where we were going. This was clear metagaming as he was communicating with someone who was not in proximity and he was downed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/dTwvHje22iQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

hello @jbanthank you for taking the time to make this report.

It is clear in the evidence provided that ID 349 does not value his life in the situation presented and as a result has ended up in a downed state. G2.4

He can clearly be heard discussing the situation and it's details to a third party whilst he is down, however, there is no evidence in the clip that that information was acted upon but as rule G3.1 states: Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages. - And just sharing this information could taint the RP.

I also found upon checking logs and doing some digging that ID 349 also combat logged from this situation. C2.3

With all of that taken into consideration I will be actioning the following:

ID 349 : Lucifer Shades

Perma ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back