What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 352 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby_Delta

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ryan Griffin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 352

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/21/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 7

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and Jay Martinez was on a firearms patrol at about 7.30 this male with the ID 352 kept coming along beeping his horn just bating for a chase when we chased him he pulled over to the side of the road as you see in clip when he jumped out of the car he asked why we where stopping him we stated to him that we are pulling him over because of the inconsiderate driving he then jumped into the armed response vehicle me and Jay as you can see in clip told him to get out the car and he has two guns pointed at him he doesn't care about the guns and proceeds to reverse so he was shot as the car had ammo and a rifle in the boot of the car I then called for NHS as you can see in clip there was none available so we was gonna take him to pillbox our self when i explained to him what was going on he was having a go at Jay for shooting him after he had stopped having a go at jay I said I am gonna put you in car and get you to pillbox to get you treatment when I went to put him in car he then combat logged and didn't return.

Here is a photo of his id just in case:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/877343955811983440/922997693624778752/unknown.png

Would also just like to point out my mic wasn't connected to medal so you cant hear me speak.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/5FGsf0Nnjah3T/d1337VUyCsHn?invite=cr-MSwzTDYsMTc5MjY2MjEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
For us to proceed with the report, then we'll need to request a clip with sound. If unable to provide this, then unfortunately we won't be able to deal with the report @Bobby_Delta. Maybe ask @Jay Martinezif he got a video of the situation.

Hi @Snuffles I’ll check this evening, however we were more concerned with the combat log than his little moan at us if I’m honest

For us to proceed with the report, then we'll need to request a clip with sound. If unable to provide this, then unfortunately we won't be able to deal with the report @Bobby_Delta. Maybe ask @Jay Martinezif he got a video of the situation.

Cheers for the reply snuffles I have misunderstood the rules it needs to be C2.3 not G2.3 

Last edited by a moderator:
Video from my POV attached, only started recording just before this once I realised it was off initially when trying to clip for body worn

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for that @Jay Martinez.

Looking at the evidence provided, it's clear this person did indeed combat log. ID 352 will therefore receive a permanent ban under C2.3.

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back