What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 368 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeikkQ

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Veikko Knight

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 368

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/10/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2020

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We responded to the shop alarm with PC Evans. The suspect fleed on hills and we entered a pursuit. The pursuit ended after the suspect drove in front of me and was hit my car. The suspect was taser off his Quatbike. The suspect decides to break RP and tell me nice power gaming. He continues talking about "Winning the situation". I call him on Liason but he refused to have chat with me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGyTQ4at6iU
https://imgur.com/a/JbCbzAc

Still happy to resolve it 

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the person involved as you had already said when you hit my quad it was by accident but it seemed to me that is was done on purpose if you did it by accident i would of least expected you to honor it and let me of got back on my quad but it was smoking anyways so i wouldnt of got far yes i did say you love to power game and i admit that it is wrong and that was me just been angry and by saying about winning the situation you told me that you ran me off by accident and by that i mean nobody ever honors stuff when that happens end of the day its a game and a place to have fun how i seen it was that you ran me off on purpose just to arrest me.you asked me while the situation was on going that you asked me to come to team speak i was sent to jail and then calmed down and asked you many times to come to police liasion 1 i waited for 10 mins and also asked to change as someone else came in and started talking about a diff situation! i am willing to speak to you on team speak regarding this if you wish and i can say im sorry about what i said but i was angry as i said it seemed that you ran me off the quad on purpose putting my life in danger as i didnt have a helmet on! you said stuff about MET police ramming people off bikes etc but this aint london its an RP server to have fun. if that would of been me as the police officer i would of let the person back on the bike and carried the chase on as accidents happen! as i have said i am willing to speak to you via team speak if you wish

I was the person involved as you had already said when you hit my quad it was by accident but it seemed to me that is was done on purpose if you did it by accident i would of least expected you to honor it and let me of got back on my quad but it was smoking anyways so i wouldnt of got far yes i did say you love to power game and i admit that it is wrong and that was me just been angry and by saying about winning the situation you told me that you ran me off by accident and by that i mean nobody ever honors stuff when that happens end of the day its a game and a place to have fun how i seen it was that you ran me off on purpose just to arrest me.you asked me while the situation was on going that you asked me to come to team speak i was sent to jail and then calmed down and asked you many times to come to police liasion 1 i waited for 10 mins and also asked to change as someone else came in and started talking about a diff situation! i am willing to speak to you on team speak regarding this if you wish and i can say im sorry about what i said but i was angry as i said it seemed that you ran me off the quad on purpose putting my life in danger as i didnt have a helmet on! you said stuff about MET police ramming people off bikes etc but this aint london its an RP server to have fun. if that would of been me as the police officer i would of let the person back on the bike and carried the chase on as accidents happen! as i have said i am willing to speak to you via team speak if you wish
Since it was not pure desynch ram ( I mean it was not TC or I Was not mean ram you however Brea jack and you cutting front of me force on that point, however in my POV it would not be RVDM and my RP is be a police officer, polices job is ) 

"The purpose of the police service is to uphold the law fairly and firmly; to prevent crime; to pursue and bring to justice those who break the law; to keep the Queen's peace; to protect, help and reassure the community; and to be seen to do this with integrity, common sense and sound judgement."

-https://www.police-foundation.org.uk/2017/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/roles_and_resp.pdf

again you can see on video, however you should not break RP because you lose situation. 

I'm happy to close it as long as you don't break RP and start whining just because you lost. 

Since it was not pure desynch ram ( I mean it was not TC or I Was not mean ram you however  and you cutting front of me force on that point, however in my POV it would not be RVDM and my RP is be a police officer, polices job is , it might be against police rules.)  "

[SIZE=medium](G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.[/SIZE]

"

"The purpose of the police service is to uphold the law fairly and firmly; to prevent crime; to pursue and bring to justice those who break the law; to keep the Queen's peace; to protect, help and reassure the community; and to be seen to do this with integrity, common sense and sound judgement."

-https://www.police-foundation.org.uk/2017/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/roles_and_resp.pdf

again you can see on video, however you should not break RP because you lose situation. 

I'm happy to close it as long as you don't break RP and start whining just because you lost. 

all good mate
Cool I ask close this. I was looking on Liaison but could not find you. You might have left channel on that point. 

Yeah i waited there for a while mate to speak to you but someone else came in and started taking about something else so i left i get what u mean by not breaking charecter and i will take this onborad for next time for sure! 

Thank you for updating us @VeikkQ

I do have something to say first off to yourself @Gary AtkinWithin the video you do seem to be ruleplaying and you did indeed break character by saying 'You love to powergame don't you?'. I would suggest that you take this as a stern warning not to break character even if you do get annoyed at how the situation unfolds and ask the party to teamspeak over breaking a rule yourself if you believe one was broken as two wrongs don't make a right.

As Veikkq has requested this report to be denied we will go ahead and deny the report. I do hope you both have a wonderful weekend! 🙂 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back