What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 370 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont Look At Me

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Isro Shaw

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 370

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1930

What best describes this incident ?: Power gaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was robbing people for fish at the beach, i was caught eventually after dropping the fish somewhere, they had downed me with a bat and one of the guys started cuffing me and searching me while i was downed, and i was only later to realise it was a gruppe6 member as i recognised him from seeing him forge keys for ppl up north, he took stuff from my inventory and left me in the ocean, i later understood they are not allowed to do that out of uniform and out of prison, hence the report.
The person who killed me was not the gruppe6 member but his friend, they wore matching coloured hoodies.
I dont have proof or vid of that.
But i was told on discord staff can figure out if i speak the truth in logs.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Having looked into the ID you provided, I believe this to be a report on another member of staff ( @James Johnson), and as such this will have to be dealt with by staff leads. That being said, @Dont Look At Me, if you do not have any footage/evidence whatsoever, it may be difficult to prove wrongdoing in this case. If you do have some, or someone else who was there with you has any, just pop it in here as a reply.

Understood, ill just close the report and talk to him via discord or when im home,i did not have anyone with me at the time so i assume its my word against his.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Seeing as this was a staff member who should have known better, even though the report was withdrawn, we have decided to go ahead and push a one day ban for this. This may seem harsh but I would hold anyone else to the same standard. I will be sure to repost instructions on when g6 can, and when they cant, use their powers. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back